Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Great new icon and sig banner, Need4Speed!!! :)

Welcome britlarencaruso!!! :D ***waves hello*** Thanks for the great pics... :)

It's good to be back... was off sick for a few days, but am feelin' a lot better now... :)

I thought the last scene of last night's epi, in the graveyard between H and Eric discussing Speed, was very well done... when Eric asked H if he ever saw Speed and H said "Everyday Eric...everyday" and then the shot of Speed walking off into the sunset...it just about made me cry... so good :eek: I so wish there had been a little bit more of H though (and Speed too, if I do say so myself ;))... can't get enough of the guy... :rolleyes:

I'm at work right now, so I don't have access to my stash o' pics right now, but I'll come back later tonight to post some new H hotness for y'all... :D :devil:

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Nice to see you back Horatiosangel glad your better,new H hotness :devil: got my heart flutting all ready got togo S5 tonight (No Mans Land) :( tearful one too

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

For me the last night's epi prove that less screentime for H is better not only for his character, but and for CSI M too. Even this epi to was good I think that only H again stay little or more fake (or Pretender). In meaning when Call or Alex try to make Eric talk with them was very touching, but when it was H turn ... uhh... just don`t work for me... too H drama on the front and little real care or understanding to Eric... but this is just me...

Also I was think over the end of this epi, even to not be big Speed fan it really was good moment. But somehow after the whole epi plot line for me make more sense Eric to be on Speed grave with Call... or all guys from CSI team ... H juts spoill the fun.

What I like in this epi (not that there are not some very weak parts) is that actually I like more H`s team guys then him. They step by step will make it...hope one day and H to catch up with them.

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Yay! Hotness!!! *sips last drop of rootbeer slush* Bring it on HAngel! :D

Horatio was okay in this eppy... though the whole "He's gone" thing seemed a little harsh for his character.

5. horatiosangel

OK ladies...as promised, here is some new Season 6 H hotness for y'all... :D

[​IMG]... H and his SoJs...too darn sexy!!! :devil:

[​IMG]...OMFG, if he looked at me like that...I'd just have to drag him off somewhere private... :eek: :devil: :eek: :devil:
    (after the paramedics were done reviving me from the cardiac arrest, that is... :lol::lol::lol: )

More tomorrow, I promise... ;)

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

6. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

HOLY CRAP Look at his eyes in the second pic!!! That's just... *eyes bug out* OMG.

Thank you for the hotness!!!!!!!

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

thanks....but after last nights ep the make me sob uncontrolalbly. I'm like in a serious state of depression right now after the events of last night...i miss Speed so much. and you all know what i was like druing Lost Son and how i get on here. well imagine that only ten times worse.

on the other hand i think this was the most real H i have ever seen in a long long time....and i think it was the hole bit about Speed that did it. especially in the graveyard scene at the end....i was in tears during the entire ep....and the tears started as soon as Speed came on screen. anyways....H did look very sexy.

8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

The ending was pretty amazing, wasn't it? I just thought it was perfectly and beautifully played by them both. AR blew me away with his performance and I could really sense H's caring for his young apprentice/ex-bro-in-law as he totally understood what Eric was feeling.

I was ready to smack him earlier, though, when he told the kid no one deserves to die. Others in other threads have brought up Riaz, but my first thought was, "What about your own dad, H???"

Horatiosangel, that second picture, the eyes, oh my!! :D

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i know!!!! how can someone have eyes that blue!? it's amazing really.....they just make you melt!!!! *drools* *then goes back to crying about Speed* oh and i just wanted to go smack down on Cooper's a**!!! He stole Speed's credit card!!! that a**!!!

and in the first pic i like how the sun outlines his sexy face :D

10. horatiosangel

***Hands N4S box of tissues*** :) Don't cry girlfriend... you're gonna make me start again too... :(
    *** Gives N4S big hug of comfort*** :D

I was kinda thrown by the whole Cooper thing myself... couldn't quite figure out why they threw that in... :confused: ...didn't really seem like part of the rest of story at all... maybe TPTB just didn't like him or something... who knows :rolleyes: Anywhooo... :)

Glad y'all liked the above H pics... I'll post some more new ones later tonight... ;)

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hangel pics were great liked them both,think i need tissues too saw No Mans Land last night,good epi apart from Eric getting shot wanted to cry :(

12. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I actually laughed out loud when he said that. Yeah, I'm sure the 170,000,000,0000 people he has killed during the series feel better now.

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*hugs HA and takes tissues from HA* thanks *sniff sniff* I'm just so sad :(

but on the bright side i think H was actually fully the real H for the first time in a long time.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

HoratiosAngel, that second one sent my heart a pounding! Thank you for sharing. It has been a tough day.

15. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Thanx for th pics horatiosangel !! :D
    The second one....those eyes...have I said how much I love his eyes? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.