Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad y'all liked the pics!!! :D

Yeah, I'm sure the 170,000,000,0000 people he has killed during the series feel better now.

Taken in that light, dogbert14, it was a pretty cheesy line :rolleyes: ... (and also pretty funny too :lol:)

Well...let's see what new goodies I can find in my H/DC stash for y'all...

Entrance011-1.jpg
...ahhhhh, H in his labcoat... Heaven... :eek: :eek: :eek:
6x04_Miami1689.jpg
...God I love that little smile of his... so sexy!!!... :devil:;)

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

OMG!!!! *flatlines________________/\_/\_* OMG Are you trying to kill me!? that is like the tenth time you almost killed me with pics!!!! geez!!! give us a sexy arning next time!!!! *catches breath from heart attack* and i know i've seen all these before and have them saved on my PC but the still send me for a loop!!!

Nice, dogbert14... very nice!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't posted any H/DC hotness in a while... ***rumages through all H/DC pics*** ... let's see what I've got in here...hmmmm, how 'bout this one...

SEXY MAN WARNING!!! :devil::devil::devil:
6x02_Miami0964.jpg
...God, those eyes... ***drools on keyboard***... :eek: :eek: :eek:

6x02_Miami0109.jpg
...H in his SoJs...soooo HOT!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

calleighspeedle said:
does anyone know if David's girlfriend has had her baby yet?

Omg! No! I don't like his girlfriend at all. I wasn't too happy about their first baby but a second child?? Well according to IMDB "David and his girlfriend, Liza Marquez, are expecting their second child together [March 28, 2007]".

^ Let's not resort to making personal comments against real people please. Thanks. :)

I've not heard anything about the birth of DC's second child with Liza yet, but then again I'm slightly out of the DC fandom loop these days.

calleighspeedle
Oh, I loved that Kelly/Licalsi picture!!! They had their moments indeed (although I preferred Kelly with Laura slightly over Kelly with Licalsi).

Hey all!!! :D

Have posted in here in a little while... been busy with RL... :rolleyes:

Here's a new H hotness pic I found the other day...
normal_csi-m-605_02.jpg
... even though its not a close-up shot, I really liked the background and thought it might make a cool wallpaper or somethin' (hint, hint all you creative pic makers out there... ;) )

Try and be back tomorrow with some new hotness for y'all...

Enjoy!!! :D:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back