Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

Always a pleasure katpin. Great to see you here. :D Just so you know, I tend to post more pics in the H/Y thread if you ever feel like venturing that way. We're not really into 'shippy' stuff in there anyway, just good 'ol discussion (with nice pics too). ;)

Lucy said:
Always a pleasure katpin. Great to see you here. :D Just so you know, I tend to post more pics in the H/Y thread if you ever feel like venturing that way. We're not really into 'shippy' stuff in there anyway, just good 'ol discussion (with nice pics too). ;)

Okay guess I'll have to do that. :D Thanks for letting me know.You ever venture into the WP thread I sometimes post in there if I think my wp's are any good. :lol: Have a good one.

Thanks for the reminder about your WPs - I must remember to check that thread out more often! :)

Missing
Ohhh I loved the ones where he's riding on the Hummer, but I especially loved the last pic. That scene kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'm talking about 'No Man's Land'. Horatio was not in control of the situation when Clavo sent him into the bank to withdraw that money. He had to do as Clavo ordered as a woman's life was at stake and you could see that it was eating at him something awful.
Oh you were talking about the MONEY situation H couldn't control. Yeah, you were right.

actually, H say exactly this quote under the pic that Lucy post
So he actually says...
H: I'm going to say this to you once. If you ever touch her
again, I'm going to kill you.
THAT? Awesome! I hope Stetler DOES touch her, so H DOES kill him! In a mannerly fasion of course. :lol:

Yeah no problem.

I have to say that he seemed to have a lot of looks in No Mans Land that I liked.

katpin31791 said:
Hey Thumpy hope you're feeling better. *hugs* to ya.

*hugs back* Thanks katpin! I am feeling much better today.

Since I haven't posted one in awhile, and I happen to have photobucket open, here's a pic for you all:

Miami_3x24_J66.jpg

Is it just me, or does H's head in the above picture look too big for the rest of his body? XD

ThumpyG42 said:
I am feeling much better today.

Since I haven't posted one in awhile, and I happen to have photobucket open, here's a pic for you all:

Thumpy's pic
Very glad to hear you're feeling better Thumpy. :) Thanks for the yummy pic. Very nice scene that one.

Thanks for the pics too Missing. :)

csi_pinoy, yes, we are led to believe that H did kill his father. Here's a link to some more discussion on that subject.

fine whatever.. dont answer my question... ill try to figure o myself... :(

^ Check out the last sentence of my previous post. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back