Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

OMFG great pic! He looks great from every angle! THANK YOU! *runs off to PM*

Seriously, he looks hot from every mirror! And..wait...is that alcohol! *celebrates* Another classy thing about him! That's like brandy or something! Very classy... ;)

Thanks again grssom89! That last one- he looks like maybe 35. Wow. A youthful jacket and makeup and airbrushing do a lot for a guy! :)

Last ep we saw Rick was " Going Under". Apparently he was busy filming a movie according to IMDB.

grssom89
Thanks for brightening my day with the very sexy pics, especially the one with the mirrors.

that first pic... smiley... its an nba game? muhahah more things me and dc got in common i luv b ball muhaha

I've seen them all except the 3rd one. WOW does Horatio look good in that suit! ;)

And he must have had really good seats at the game eh? :lol:

It was a Miami Heat game. Yes, he did. I WISH I COULD GO TO A LAKERS OR ANYTHING GAME WITH DAVID CARUSO! In fact...I wish I could go anywhere with him. So...gorgeous. And talented. And gorgeous...
Look at me. I'm in love with a guy 3 and a half decades older than me. Pft. I'm pathetic.
Although you all love him too. Right?
Well, I maintain that I love Horatio, not just DC. And H is like, a few years younger...right? *attracts stares, argues with self*
Ok. I'll leave now. *skulks off*

Hi grssom89 love the pics he so cute when he smiles is it ok if i add them to my collection

Look at me. I'm in love with a guy 3 and a half decades older than me. Pft. I'm pathetic.
Although you all love him too. Right? [/wuote]
You are NOT pathetic....I'M the one who's pathetic. :lol:

And of course we all love him too! Especially me! :lol: Nah, sometimes, i just think it's just you and me Lilly.

Well I love him so much I'm gonna drop off some V Day love so we without dates can stare at him all day! *sigh* Here ya go!
Thanks Hunter sometimes I think it just is you and me...no one else comments on how hot and sexy he is anymore!
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/836-1.jpg
He looks soooooo young here. Cut out Cal...and you got a perfect pic! :)
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/hc-030.jpg
Happy V Day everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back