Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

OMG, Horatio is the single best part of CSI: Miami.... what would the show be like without him? Probably pretty bad, let me say this much...

I was looking at all the pics on this thread, and *sigh*....makes me adore Horatio even more. For some reason his character really seems to be kinda soothing....calming....therapeutic....I'm getting carried away. Anyhow, I used to live in FL (Tampa) and the CSI: Miami makes me feel closer to the state. Sounds crazy, but true.

csi miami would'nt be the same if he left and that goes for the rest of them to. i have a program i love to watch its called stargate Sg1 and a couple of seasons ago one of the main people left but now its not the same anymore.

the people who make Sg1 have said that after this season ends(and its now run into its 10 season) there will be no more :(. i would not like that to happen to csi miami its such a good show.
(my oldest daughter posted this) :p
oh by the by love the pic :)

OMG, if David Caruso quit the show I would be so upset b/c it just ain't Miami without him. He's what makes the show worth watching (as well as Adam Rodriguez, but that doesn't really apply in this thread). This better not foreshadow things to come. Luv the pic too, by the way. :)

I don't know if this is okay but delete it if it isn't.

link removed by mod

It's also on TV Guide if you hit the blogs page under 'join the discussion'. Like I said, the mods can delete it if it shouldn't be here, I'm not sure if it's okay or not.

Usually, if it involves actor bashing/flaming, we strongly discourage any discussion on the matter.

However, there shouldn't be anything wrong with posting the article, as long as there isn't any actor bashing going on in here. :)

Well I checked out the website and I don't know if half of that is right. Seems like gossip. And anything can be made to look like it is legit.

Looks like clipping(s) from tabloids.

Seriously... Most of those tabloids use exactly the same text than back in days when he left Blue and just changed "NYPD Blue" to "CSI: Miami", esp when they say his ego is a problem.

So why did Ann D and other CSIM producers and umm...Emily and Rex tell how amazing he is and wants to do the job perfectly? :rolleyes:

Of course perfection can sometimes become a problem

Love the pic too Kit4na. But just one question???? It appears to be nighttime in Miami. Why does our Davey have shades on?

because he ALWAYS wears shades :p jk

people who wrote stuff like that really start to annoy me .. i mean we all know from different people and shows how amazing he is what a good actor friend and colleague.
and i think that nobody can really say what happened in somebody others marriage. and it's really non of their business!!

sienna said:
and i think that nobody can really say what happened in somebody others marriage. and it's really non of their business!!

I agree. Even a celebrity..what happens in their private life, is known only those who are involved :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back