Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

You're welcome. :)

There we have it. H doing lab work in a post Season 3 episode! :eek: Amazing. Thanks for posting the pics inge. :D

Thanks for the pics inge. I was totally shocked to see H working in the lab again. Wish he had his labcoat on but never mind, it's a step further. It was nice to see H doing stuff for himself instead of being lazy, mind you he might not have had anyone else to do it for him since Ryan screwed up and Cal was talking to a little girl. Anyway, hope in future eps he will be in the lab working!

Thanks for posting those pics inge. :D

I was also surprised to see H in the lab. (There is hope! :D) It was great to see him with the gloves, and the microscope, and the magnifying glass. *sigh* Brings back memories. :)

It struck me odd that he would test the guns though. He's more of a Trace man. - At least from what I've seen.

Ie: 'Losing Face', 'Stalkerazzi', 'Entrance Wound', 'Kill Zone', just to name a few. ;)

Is it just me or does his eyes change colors? I swear one minute they are a dark color than they are a bright blueish color.

You're welcome re the pics. :)

It's nice to see him in the lab. maybe we'll see an episode where's wearing a lab coat too. :D

CSIgirl3, if you need to add something to a previous reply, please use the 'edit' function as opposed to posting twice in a row (double posting). You may edit a post for upto 24 hours.

Thanks. :)

awww man i love this pic from 'Grave Young Men' :D

running Horatio + rain = yumminess :devil: and also Hummer in the background i just can`t stand it hehe

and don`t know why i have translate this shirtless H/DC to be equally with naked DC :lol:

here is one my fav DC pic from 'Kiss of Death' movie

Kiss_of_Death_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back