Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

I would not mind seeing the NYPD Blue season 2 first four eppy's. I don't think at this time I can justify the cost of buying the whole season for just four eppy's. Maybe if I get desperate for new David Caruso stuff to watch. I wonder if I can rent it. Ummmmm.

So far I like season 5 Miami. Only a couple of eppys that were lukewarm but all in all I am enjoying it. I am also watching season 4 DVD's slowly so I can streach it out more. I am enjoying them as there are some good eppy's in them. Hell I just like watching CSI:Miami and like all the seasons.

The Good Rebecca

I've got the same feeling, I really want to watch the first four eps of season 2 too, but I don't think I can justify buying th whole set for it especially at top price :rolleyes:

I do live in hope though, evrytime I go into town I check on the DVD's to see if they have reduced it..I'm hopeing for this Christmas...they must need to get rid of it surely ;)

Has anyone seen DC's performance in Hudson Hawk? Apparently it is - unique.

The movie was savaged by the critics but my sister says it is one of the funniest she's ever seen. From her description I am tempted to rent it just to check DC out.

^ Yes, and it certainly is unique! DC only has a small amount of screentime, but enough to make it worth watching, for me anyway. He plays the role of Kit Kat, a kind of agent working for the bad guys. We see him in various disguises, but the one below has to be the most memorable! :D

The film itself didn't do alot for me, but it certainly is interesting and quite weird. ;)

tn_HH1.jpg

omg thanks for the pic luce there is chest ... :devil: ... white chest :p but still :lol:

Oh Hudson Hawk :D it's been a while since I have seen that movie, but I must admit I am really tempted to buy it in the near future. ^^

Thanks for the pic Lucy haven't seen the moive yet but it's another one to put on my list of DC films that I got to watch.

Oh H/DC look good in last nights eppy. :devil: I noticed that he didn't have on a stripped shirt. *dances around room, Cats looking at her funny* :lol: Couldn't tell the color that well. Looked greenish/grayish. Anybody catch it.

^

SPOILERS PICS ***

ooohh boy....i can believe it...the SOJ are back around H neck :devil: and most important thing we don`t have stripped shirt :D

at last i like my shirt

men this ants can be kill only with big guns

hope now Ducky is satisfied

:lol: :lol: :lol:

re Hudson Hawk....errr...my dear treehouse room-mate u forgot to mention thta Kit Kat have one scene dressed with red dress and high heel (of shoe) :lol: only coz of this i don`t regretted that have watch this weird movie ;)

*pass Kit Kat chocolate to Lucy*

:lol: How could I forget the red dress! Sadly, I don't have a picture of that. ;) Thanks for the kit kat and the pics from last night's episode. :D

...and Yay for the plain shirt at last!

I have the picture of David Caruso dressed up as a woman. I will attempt to post it here

Hudson Hawk
Picture edited by mod, due to the 480px guideline. ;)

I hope you enjoy this. Hee heee. I have never seen this movie but now I probably will make an effort to get ahold of a copy of Hudson Hawk.

The Good Rebecca

:eek: oh my ... i haven't seen that movie .. and i haven't expected that :eek: and yes very hilarious :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back