Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

speed_cochrane said:
Perhaps the reason he's being dressed in dark colours is because the wardrobe people, (and maybe the producers) want to make David look a little thinner. I've noticed he's put on a bit of weight, which is expected at his age. ;) :)

Sigh, I wish y'all would quit saying that! That older people just naturally put on weight! As your resident older person I have found that is just not true! We wish it was, that we could eat what we want and not have to move, that it's a natural thing, but it is not! To excuse someone for neglecting their appearance because they are older is no service. A shift in the weight happens with age, our cheeks end up around our chins, our rear ends drift down a few inches, whatever was high gets low, :lol: but gain weight as a part of age? No! :eek: Please, luvs, let's not expect him to get fat, but encourage him in his weight loss and improvement of personal appearance. Please? :cool:

Then I stand to be corrected. :) I hope I didn't cause any offense. It was just an observation, as I've known many people who seem to get a little 'rounder' with age. (One's metabolism is a factor, and I've observed that with age, it does tend to slow down so it's more difficult to lose weight, it is not however impossible. I never said weight gain was natural ;))

But that was just my opinion based on observation. :) If I have offended you in any way, please accept my apologies. (If you have any further concerns, please PM me)

Now, seeing as we should get this show back on the road... I come bearing a picture. :)

Horatio and his holy red hair

sienna said:
oooh my god horatio and a black hummer *faints* ... *wakes up* that's my favourite car ...
we had a personality test in school a few days ago and there was a question "if you were a vehicle what would you be and why?" and i wrote "a hummer because horatio would drive me" :p okay my teacher maybe think i'm insane ... but i don't mind ;)
LMAO :lol:

I think we need to find out how to contact the "wardrobe" person for Miami and write a letter saying we want the colors back for H. Then we all sign it....:lol:
I'm all for the colors back espceally, blue.. :D I think it brings out his eyes better..

hc2.jpg

I hate that dang black striped shirt. He's wore it in at least in 2 maybe 3 eppys this season. Arrgggghhhh
*jumps up and down*
I want COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :lol:

Aaww! Shucks! Speed, I didn't mean to sound offended! Just a bit tired of people thinking that aging is a time to get sloppy! I'm guilty of it too. I thought I'd be fat'n'happy by my age! Wrong! and it's all DC's fault. :cool: Found him and poof! six months later I'm 50 lbs lighter! and 'really' happy. :lol: He's younger and was always thin before so he's got no excuse.

Re that wardrobe of his - yes, it must go! Where's that letter? I'll sign! Solid color shirts, light linen suits, italian designer shoes. Yum! :D

Neteret said
Just a bit tired of people thinking that aging is a time to get sloppy!

Very understandable. :)

And I agree with you regarding his clothing, the dark colours must go and the solid colours must make a return to his wardrobe. :D I rather preferred him without the long jacket that he's been sporting lately. Just a nice light dress shirt makes him seem a little less formal, yet professional. :)

speed_cochrane said:
Then I stand to be corrected. :) I hope I didn't cause any offense. It was just an observation, as I've known many people who seem to get a little 'rounder' with age. (One's metabolism is a factor, and I've observed that with age, it does tend to slow down so it's more difficult to lose weight, it is not however impossible. I never said weight gain was natural ;))

But that was just my opinion based on observation. :) If I have offended you in any way, please accept my apologies. (If you have any further concerns, please PM me)

Now, seeing as we should get this show back on the road... I come bearing a picture. :)

Horatio and his holy red hair

WOW!!!!!! is all I can say. Thanks for the gorgeous pic.

Although I think the "filters" or what ever it is they use to make the scenery of Miami look bright and pretty its pretty harsh on the actors complexions. I wish they would tone down the filtering on the camara shots. I also wish they would color up Horatio. The dark clothing can't be comfortable in the heat. Oh I forgot. They film the show in California not Miami so the humidity is not a factor I guess.

I will sign the letter too to wardrobe person. Please bring back some color in this mans clothing!

The Good Rebecca

thanks for the pics the last one is my favourite ... i think the white looks a bit light blue ...

*signs on letter*

hi all got told about this thread from another csi miami fan.so i thougth i better come and have a look.like what i see as i am a hc/dc fan myself

Welcome to the H/DC thread HC_4_my_birthday. Here's a pic from Crime Wave, as I believe you watched that recently. ;)

tn_CW4.jpg

Poor H. :(

Rebecca_V said:
I will sign the letter too to wardrobe person. Please bring back some color in this mans clothing!

The Good Rebecca

I so agree. The way he was dressed in season 2/3 was a whole lot better. lighter colours and no jacket every now and then!

BlueCurl said:
Rebecca_V said:

The Good Rebecca

I so agree. The way he was dressed in season 2/3 was a whole lot better. lighter colours and no jacket every now and then!

I will be glad to sign that letter. I hate them strippy shirts. They were ok for abit, not everysingle eppy and I hated that one he had on in "Curse Of The Coffin".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back