Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

ThumpyG42 said:
I think that emoticon is drooling, not vomiting. ;)
:lol: That has just about made my day! *huggles my Co-Mod* :D

Well, it's sometimes hard to tell... I looked like that when I had the worst hangover like...ever (tho I was white) ;)

Without my glasses on, it almost looks like it's crying, or has a leak in it's mouth and can't swallow water.

Anyways, moving swiftly on...

OK, what was with the 'Burn, baby, burn,' comment? In fact, what was with that whole part? I know what they were trying to show, H saving the whole department by driving the thing to a remote site just as it was going to blow but somehow I wasn't feeling it. He didn't show one bit of urgency over the 4 min time period he had, there was that casual stroll as he left it, and why the satisfaction over it blowing up? Did I miss something which explains any of that?

All I can say for sure is it is so obvious he's been on a diet and he looks so good! I guess I don't really care if he just stood there, did nothing, while all the others acted themselves silly around him. Oh, maybe he could slide his glasses on and off once in a while but other than that - just be there, sweetheart.

Neteret said
Did I miss something which explains any of that?

Nope, you didn't miss anything. :D It was just another attempt from the producers to place our dear Horatio on a silver platter, and glorify him as the most wonderful boss and hero on the planet. ;) - The usual.

And I agree with you, he looks wonderful. :eek: I won't dwell too much on that, because it doesn't matter to me what he looks like, but he does seem healthier. :)

Lucy said:
:lol:That has just about made my day! *huggles my Co-Mod* :D

*huggles back* Glad I could help brighten your day, Luce. :p

Gonna have to agree with Geni re the 'burn baby burn' moment. It was one of those "Horatio Hero Moments", as I tend to call them, that have been an earmark of this show from its beginning. ;)

I will say I was mightily disappointed though, I wanted to see him disarm the bomb. I mean that was his specialty before he became a CSI, right?

ThumpyG42 said
I mean that was his specialty before he became a CSI, right?

I was disappointed regarding that as well. His entire backstory was that he was on the bomb squad before being appointed to Day Shift Supervisor for the crime lab, after Megan took a leave of absence. Even in season three (10-7, I believe) he disarmed the bomb, and it was in a public place, and there wasn't much time to difuse it. *shakes head* Very disappointing.

That's one aspect of the Real Horatio that's been lacking. Sure, he's been a CSI for many years, but he was on the bomb squad first. Shouldn't he know exactly what to do? I'm sure driving the ticking time bomb to a secluded area to let it explode isn't exactly protocol. :p

Maybe he just wasn't expecting there to be a bomb in there, and got startled. Perhaps he's forgotten how to difuse a bomb since the tragic death of Marisol. Boy she can sure mess with his state of mind huh. :rolleyes: Erm...Anyway, the 'Burn baby burn' line was still the highlight for me, even though the premise of the scene was a little disappointing.

Burn Baby Burn... :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

God I love this man! :D With SOJ without SOJ... :devil:
Oh just about...anyway! :devil:

I need my H fix every week, so they better start giving him more airtime! :D :lol: :cool:

Him and my Calleigh... together would be umm... NICE! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh I am so sorry. I thought it was puking. IT's DROOLING. I see that now. Please forgive me.

I agree that David Caruso is looking better. Anyone see those promo pics from season 5? The one where he has his head slightly tilted looking out above his sunglasses and wearing blue/white stripped shirt. They look really really good. Almost too good. I wonder if they are recent pictures or pictures from year ago like they did for the TV guide this year.

The Good Rebecca

ThumpyG42 said:
I will say I was mightily disappointed though, I wanted to see him disarm the bomb.

Frank did ask H if he can disarm it and H says not with only 4 mins left... So that's why he hops in the the SUV.. and speeds all the way to the remote area. (Remote area my butt, it looked like the beach :lol:)

Hcrazy said:
I need my H fix every week, so they better start giving him more airtime!)

So, so true.

And in a semi-related topic that I somehow feel I haven't bitched about enough (try and catch the sarcasm):
There was a time when I would admire the striped blue shirt and smile, "that really looks good on him." However, it does get old, and each week my hope that he will wear a different outfit fades a little more. In fact, we're probably long past the point of no return.

Virtual cookies to whoever can point me to the last episode before that increasingly hateful black-and-blue combo showed up for good.

CSI_Chic said:
Frank did ask H if he can disarm it and H says not with only 4 mins left... So that's why he hops in the the SUV.. and speeds all the way to the remote area. (Remote area my butt, it looked like the beach

lol, I do remember Frank asking him that, I was just saying I'd rather have seen him disarm it himself, than to actually drive the vehicle to a 'remote area' which is conveniently located less than 4 minutes from the Crime Lab. :lol: ;)

Rebecca_V said:
I wonder if they are recent pictures or pictures from year ago like they did for the TV guide this year.

The Good Rebecca

I'm pretty sure those pics were taken about the same time as this last ep. Take note, please, in the pic where he peeks over his glasses, of the strand of hair from the back of the part on his left, the strand that goes straight back. That is exactly how his hair looked in several scenes in that ep. :) I think he's just looking so much better that it's hard to belive. :eek:

Yes, he is looking soooooooooo much better. I'm soooo glad to see that. Was very concerned about his health. Glad to see the puffiness gone from his face also. He looks oh so much better this season than the latter part of S4. That's when I started noticing the change. He looked tooo yummy in FF then as the season went on is when the change started taking place. So nice to see the old H back as far as he's looking anyway. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back