Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

Is it the one where he's standing over his brother's body? Because that may have been the only time in my life I had to hide my eyes in embarrassment and wonder how nobody noticed what a bad angle that was.

If not, just ignore me. I don't actually have my own cache of pictures.

uhm ... i think he looked horrible in the whole episode ...
but in going under he looked great again... i don't know maybe he had a bad day :S

Painted_Shadow said:
Is it the one where he's standing over his brother's body? Because that may have been the only time in my life I had to hide my eyes in embarrassment and wonder how nobody noticed what a bad angle that was.

If not, just ignore me. I don't actually have my own cache of pictures.

Why does your post make my look the epi again :p? He does look older and less healthier... I looked back a epi from s1 where he is al alive and caring with a different way about the vics... more about solving the case rather be TO emotional involved with the vics. I also just notice he walk, talks and breath more healthier. But I can only make a guess if it is make up or not! I did notice he had a slight belly. but I can't really care... he is still portraying H in a very good way! I'm just hoping to see more of the H from s1/2/3 again!

Well as for the pic I am too chicken to post Painted Shadow hit the nail on the head. The file I have it saved as is called Horatio horrible shot. It truely is. I don't even know why I have that thing on my hard drive. Honestly, the rest of my pic's of David/Horatio are very good and I have over 300 of them. I adore David and enjoy the charactor Horatio but I confess I went though the disapointment most others have gone though after knowing him season 1 though 3. I see season 5 as hopeful because I see some of the orginal Horatio charactor in there. For now I am enjoying season 5 a lot. *raises a glass of wine* "Here's to a better season 5 for David Caruso."

The Good Rebecca

oh coman, there always are better and worse shots, he is just a human, he have black days like all of us :) what is important that better shots are lot more than worse! ;) so ..there is nothing to worry about ! :D
...i come with peace! :lol:

and here goes another great shot of him! :D (sorry about re-post)
Chill

thanks for the pic acutally i like his pose in this pic but not his hair *hides from rotten tomatoes*

I'll have to agree with LtKitty. We all have our bad days and good days, and lest we forget, everyone's human. (Even the mighty David Caruso) ;)

Thanks for the picture, I rather liked that one from before, so thanks for sharing it again. :)

I don't think it's David that makes the pic look bad. I think it's the person taking the pic. *runs & hides* Plus the bad lighting. Ijust saw some pics of David that I thought were terrible but, it wasn't him. To me it was the lighting. When you have poor lighting kind of hard to get a nice pic. Photographers know this. Do I make sense? *hiding somemore*

I actually like David Caruso in CSI: Miami better than I did on NYPD Blue. There are some moments on the show where he is, dare I say.....attractive.

I guess this was meant to be funny (and it is.... a bit ;)) but if I may comment on that :

katpin31791 said:
I don't think it's David that makes the pic look bad. I think it's the person taking the pic. *runs & hides* Plus the bad lighting. Ijust saw some pics of David that I thought were terrible but, it wasn't him. To me it was the lighting. When you have poor lighting kind of hard to get a nice pic. Photographers know this. Do I make sense? *hiding somemore*

I don't consider myself as a photographer but lightings and photography is part of my main subjects at Uni. So yes, in order to have a proper shoot you need various sets of lights but that really doesn't mean no lighting's bad. If anything it is more realalistic.
Lights only make it easier to 'decipher' or read a picture.
Having said that I still love the guy and the lights in CSI:M are quite amazing. But you can't just point your finger at the photographer for a bad piccie, lights are not compulsory :p

UnXplainedThing said:
I guess this was meant to be funny (and it is.... a bit ;)) but if I may comment on that :

katpin31791 said:

I don't consider myself as a photographer but lightings and photography is part of my main subjects at Uni. So yes, in order to have a proper shoot you need various sets of lights but that really doesn't mean no lighting's bad. If anything it is more realalistic.
Lights only make it easier to 'decipher' or read a picture.
Having said that I still love the guy and the lights in CSI:M are quite amazing. But you can't just point your finger at the photographer for a bad piccie, lights are not compulsory :p

I wasn't trying to be mean & no I really don't know much about photography myself except using my digital camera. I'd heard this somewhere so was just commenting on it. Sorry wasn't trying to offend. I've even heard photographers made comments about bad lighting but what do I know? *zips her lips*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back