Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

Grissom_Mad said:
BlueCurl said:
Rebecca_V said:
I will sign the letter too to wardrobe person. Please bring back some color in this mans clothing!

The Good Rebecca

I so agree. The way he was dressed in season 2/3 was a whole lot better. lighter colours and no jacket every now and then!

I will be glad to sign that letter. I hate them strippy shirts. They were ok for abit, not everysingle eppy and I hated that one he had on in "Curse Of The Coffin".

I would mind if he had another colour pants on or somthing! just not all dark and then just a strippy shirt under beneath... it is still miami. He could dress a little more sunny like. Maybe a blouse without long arms and stuff...

Hi everyone - I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. With this site - I won't get any homework done - there's so much to read!!! I'm a big fan of H. Grissom used to be my guy but..... ;)

Thanks Kat!

Does anyone else think H looks a little puffy this season? And older? If it's makeup, I think they've done a good job of "aging" him - the stress he's been under the past few seasons, completely understandable.

Hi Annissa. I certainly didn't think DC looked at his best in the latter half of Season 4, or the beginning of Season 5. He looked very tired and not in the best of health, but I also wonder if the make up had something to do with it. I often feel that they use too much on him. Maybe his skin colouring makes it difficult, but I am no expert on these things! He seems to be looking better now though. :cool:

^ I'm just curious, as I haven't seen any of S4 or 5 yet, does anyone have any caps from episodes that seem to be good examples of DC looking tired and worn-out? I'm just interested so I can compare with season 1. Sorry, but I don't want to wait until I get to watching S4 and 5 myself to see this :lol:

Well, most of my collection consists of flattering pics, lol, but I had a look around and found this one which is quite a good example. He really looks like he needs a vacation and a good hug. :(

There are probably worse ones, but I generally just keep my favourite nice ones. :)

yap this one is a good example ... unfortunately i'm trying to get caps of h looking good not bad ... so i think i don't have one for you :S

Yes, that's a good example Luce. :) It does look like he needs some time off. *hugs David/Horatio* I've been searching my files as well, and I've come up with one where I feel he wasn't looking his 'healthiest'. :(

H Caine

Lol, thanks for the pics guys! :)

I must admit, in the first one he looks either drunk or he's taken some sort of sedative and is about to collapse on the floor. And in the second one, it looks like they've put extra make-up and shoved his sunglasses on to try and disguise a hangover :lol:

*ducks flying rotten tomatoes*

Sorry, but he does look rather odd in those pics :lol: And what's up with his hair in the second one? Or is that just the wind blowing it? :confused:

^ :lol: wibbs, you crack me up!

At least you now have an idea of what we're on about. ;)

*picks up rotten tomatoes*....Nah, I'm kiddin'. ;) I loved your take on those pictures. :lol:

And I think in the second picture, that is in fact just the wind blowing it, but his hair has been getting pretty 'fly-away' this season. It's been all over the place. :lol:

DaWacko said
Actually Luce's pic tells how boring Aaron is :rolleyes:

I'm glad someone else noticed. :p

Well I'm glad it's not just me then. I was afraid I might have been too critical. If it's makeup and for effect, it works. Thanks everyone.

I am afraid to post a pic I have called Horatio horrible shot. Its from the eppy Rio and he looked pretty bad in it. I don't even know why I saved it to my hard drive. I guess I was too shocked or something. Anyway I am too chicken to post it here.

The Good Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back