Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

I can't wait to get the season 4 DVD's I have not seen FF yet. I CAN'T WAIT! (only gotta wait a week)

I am so glad to hear they are recent pics. He looks really good. When I saw the TV guide picture I thought he looked good there too but then I learned the pic was from over a year ago. I was disapointed because I could find no recent pictures of David Caruso. He looked so different in Rio that it freaked me out. I also am concerned about his health. The delectible promo pic he looks almost too good but then they can touch up that stuff. Not that I mind a bit. I have that pic as my desktop and when I turn on the PC he says to me "Rebecca....Rebecca...Rebecca where is he? LMAO I also think the filter/lighting on the show is very harsh on the actors complexions and all. Even Emily looks rough in some lighting/scenes and she is really really pretty. The Miami scenery looks awsome but its not kind to the actors.

The Good Rebecca

We haven't had a picture in a while.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/spacey24/men/ho08.jpg

MIPTV010.jpg

*First picture edited by mod as pic was wider than 480px*

:eek: Oh my gosh is that a black Hummer? Whoa that's crazy...Is that for the show, or is that just their promotional Hummer?

And David looks fantastic beside it. He even matches. ;) Thanks for the picture CSI_Chic! I really love the first one as well.

Oooh... black hummer :D
What a nice looking car...

.... erm...*coughs* and DC as well :D

I think the black Hummer pic was taken in Cannes during the spring/ summer. DC was there promoting the show if I remember correctly. Ann D might have been there too...I think. :)

Thanks for the information, Lucy. :D

I feel I should contribute with a picture sometime. Ah, well I'll post one the next time I have my photobucket open. :p

hi :D

It a great picture and DC is so good on it the hummer in black is beautiful :)
What he was in Cannes!!! I can believe it. I can't stop telling my parents to go there but noooooo they don't want to do 900 km... It's so sad :(

oh Lord. I really like that pic of the black hummer with David Caruso. Is there anyway I can get a bigger copy of it. Please pretty pretty pleeeeesssseeeee.

The Good Rebecca

Wow, super pic CSI_Chic! That's made my morning! :D

Is that a leather jacket he's wearing in the second one? *squints*

Oh well, whatever it is, he looks heavenly... :)

Thanks for the pics!
They look cool.

I saw a few promo pics for the upcoming episodes.
He wears only black!
black suit and black shirt. :rolleyes:
I want to see at least the color blue.

the following is not meant in a serious way:
He should learn a lesson from Ryan. Ryan wears a lot of different colors. :lol:

now, more serious.
maybe he wears black because he still mourns Marisol. :(

Thing is, he has been wearing black/dark colours since the last few episodes of Season 3 (with a few exceptions). In the first 3 seasons, he wore many colours. I just think his wardrobe advisor needs a few tips. He looks so good in lighter colours. His current shirts are about as inspiring as the Season 4 writing! ;)

Perhaps the reason he's being dressed in dark colours is because the wardrobe people, (and maybe the producers) want to make David look a little thinner. I've noticed he's put on a bit of weight, which is expected at his age. ;) However, it would be nice to see some lighter colours, because they do compliment him as well. :)

oooh my god horatio and a black hummer *faints* ... *wakes up* that's my favourite car ...
we had a personality test in school a few days ago and there was a question "if you were a vehicle what would you be and why?" and i wrote "a hummer because horatio would drive me" :p okay my teacher maybe think i'm insane ... but i don't mind ;)
well okay back to horatio .. he definitely put on some weight but i think he still looks hooooooooot especially in this leather jacket :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back