Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Thanks! The squinting one is a fav. He always looks yummy doing it...what am I saying? What doesn't he look good doing? :lol:

Great pic`s casper! :D I`ve noticed that he must have his hair blow dried for CSI, could you guys imagine being his personal hair stylist you could run your fingers through his hair all day, man I would love that job. :lol:

Great pic`s casper! :D I`ve noticed that he must have his hair blow dried for CSI, could you guys imagine being his personal hair stylist you could run your fingers through his hair all day, man I would love that job. :lol:

I know.. I saw a pic and I was like *oh I wanna run my fingers thru that hair*

:lol: All the while I was shrieking to the screen, "Which One!? Which ONE!!??" but none of you stated which so..I figured..all of them yea..hehe..Hmm..oOhh..you guys get the hair job while I get the *WARDROBE*..yeah..Im gonna sneak in some leather and jeans plus some extra replicas of his sunnies..and maybe some "courage" to speak to *Ye-mhmh*.[ :lol: Wizard of Oz..love that show!] Maybe, he'll even change in front of -[slapped upside by the PG-13-o-Meter]..*OoF!* Grr! Even Horatio hates the Meter! What? Don't give me that look H. I know you hate it too..Yeah..good thing he agrees. :lol:

ok I have a question, what is the name of the eppy when Horatio tells Eric to go to a adult shop ( or something like that) and Eric asks something like "how do you know the manager" and Horatio just tells him to go, then when Eric comes back to see Horatio again he lets Horatio know that the manager said hi..

or something like that.

That's in Season 1's 'Ashes To Ashes'. Very funny scene! :D

:lol:! That crazy scene..unfortunately though, i was always too caught up to get a chance to watch season one. I've only watched parts of them and now I'm *definitely* regretting it..Of course, a certain ginger-haired guy caught my attention..now I've been hooked since Season 2. :lol: First time I confessed..Mhhm..now dosen't he look more casual without that stiff jacket.. :lol:

087.jpg

096.jpg

Ignore the blood..Ignore the Blood!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back