Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Every now and then when I need a good fix - - I watch the bed scenes with Det. John Kelley. So good! Pant-Pant ---- wait - I have to go change my clothes......

What comes to that tie... I swear... all ties he had in Blue were strange. Believe me... Oh for years I've thought of that and I'm glad I am not only one :lol:
Perhaps those were in in the early 90s :p

Do you need screencaps to prove it? :p

Hmm...Ties.. *thinks* I think i have a piccy here somewhere...he's got..ah here it is..

NYPD-Blue.jpg

Another Bad tie.. :lol: Not that bad but still..he seems to look pretty good despite it.. :DThat's just me..

Great pic Casper, what is it with them ties? I think Ducky is right they must have been the hight of fashion back then. I have a bag that looks like DC`s tie. :lol:

I still remember clearly this scene of Addiction..

HC: Well Morgan..even the best families..have bad apples..
Morgan: And we're the ones who pay..
HC: That we do..

Lovely pics Casp. As for the tie thing, I think ties in the early nineties weren't the best! I say he should just remove the tie and undo a couple of buttons anyway. :devil:

my point exactly Lucy.. :lol: lol

aww.. loveley pics Casper... more more I need more.. :lol: :D

I may have posted this before, but I adore this picture! :)

tn_fromhare15.jpg

*wolf whistles* yay Lucy, now that is a very nice picture. Your pictures never let us down, ;) you must have quite a stash of them tucked away under your pillow. :lol:

:lol: I won't even try to deny that Tink! All for a good cause. Glad you like the pic - he looks almost impish and sooo cute in that one. :)

No no no!! NO cold showers absolutely not: it's going to be winter soon here. So WARM showers... warm... but not alone.... You see: no dirty mind at all!! *coughs her head off*:-D

Is it me or does he look like this licking his lips in that picture! :lol: *coughs* now that makes the mind wonder. :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back