Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Maybe it's his moody ways, or the removal of his sunglasses when he's concentrating, maybe it's the sly turning of his head from left to right (or right to left, whichever way you prefer)but come on...isn't he pretty yummy ? :p

Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

i dont know whether i would say he was hot but theres definately something about him hes a sweetheart he cares about his team the victims and their familys can anyone be that perfect

On a yummy scale of 1-10, (10 being very yummy indeed), I would give Horatio an 11! :D

yes, he's pretty good, though doesn't quite do as much for my pulse rate as Danny Messer, now he could swab me anytime!

On a yummy scale of 1-10, (10 being very yummy indeed), I would give Horatio an 11! :D

Hey Lucy , just 11???
;)
I absolutely second that!

:lol: Okay, maybe 11 was a little underestimated. How about 3,476,984!!! More than that? Quite possibly! :D

Who wouldn't find Horatio Caine hot? He's far too mysterious to be ignored. His brooding personality is way too irresistable. I wonder who's his youngest fan though cos I sometimes feel way too young to go raving-mad over him.

I know of many teens who like him. He appeals right across the age spectrum. :)

How old are you? I was 14 when i saw Horatio on Miami...only 15 now, is that a bit worrying? I don't care-he's cool, clever AND he cares about his cases...for lack of a better way to describe him i'd say he's practically perfect. :p

yes, he's pretty good, though doesn't quite do as much for my pulse rate as Danny Messer, now he could swab me anytime!
SO true. Even if CSI:NY went bad, i'd still watch it! He REALLY is yummy and he's got the cutest accent...Danny Messer :cool:...i'm speechless

I don`t care how hot horatio is! It`s the sunglasses that turn me right on :lol: (and of course the pose that goes with it)

My friends 12, the same age as me, and she thinks hes totally hot...I don't understand it cuz I'm a dude and i personally thinks he gots tonnes of wrinkles but shes obsessed with him...she gots a poster in her locker and everything it scares me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back