Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww both the Canucks and Candiens lost :(. I guess knowing that the Leafs and Flames lost kinda cheers me up ehehe :p. I hope Bertuzzi and the Canucks get revenge on saturday and then maybe the Avalanche fans will be booing their own team. At least the Peguins won! Oh, and supposedly some woman got beer dumped on her yesterday for wearing a Bertuzzi jersey. Wow, that Colorado fan was real mature...not :rolleyes:. Moron.

w00t! Another <font color="blue">LEAFS</font> fan. An adopted one at that! :D

Sorry about that DaWacko I totally forgot :(. But thanks about the playing part. He is awesome isn't he? But he's not that old. He's only got three and a bit years on me. Gretzky was 43 when he hung up the skates. I just looked on the Penguins site. Lemieux turned 40 earlier this month. ...He's laughing. :)

Canadiens lost. :( But I'm pretty sure they're still in first place though. :D Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh yeah one more thing: GO HABS!!!!! :D

YES..we Leaf fans have to stick together.... :D :D...but I haven't gone to one of their games yet this year... :(....I always go at least once a year. (I have connections)

Woot...Canucks play againist Colorado in Colorado tonight. I hope we get back at them for losing 6-2. GO Bertuzzi and Canucks!!!!

My Niittymäki sucked goals on Flyer's goal :(
Poor him. If I only could give him a hug.

Anyways... is this like... season for old guys?
Jagr has made most goals, Lemieux is kicking ass... Lindros... and Selänne :eek:

Woot...Canucks play againist Colorado in Colorado tonight. I hope we get back at them for losing 6-2. GO Bertuzzi and Canucks!!!!

Did you hear about that Vancouver fan who got a beer dumped on her at the last game...? Man those Coloarado fans are class acts :lol:

DAMN I hate Dany Heatly :| I HATEHATEHATE!

Canadiens lost :( Ooo... Oilers won :D and Markkanen was on ice, YAY!
And... Penguins lost again *cries*

Did you hear about that Vancouver fan who got a beer dumped on her at the last game...? Man those Coloarado fans are class acts :lol:

Haha I know...really mature :rolleyes:. Arrgh the Canucks lost again...what was up with the defence at the end? Toronto got their @ss whopped...8-0 and Heatley got 4 goals. Wow. I'm sad that the Candiens lost.

*shouting* 8-0. 8-0? 8-0?? WTF????? :eek:

*apologies to Eminem*
Would the real Maple Leafs, please stand up. Please stand up. Would the real Maple Leafs, please stand up.....

*edit* :rolleyes: I'm soooooo depressed, I'm going to go off to some corner and cry. Afterwards I shall go lay a beating on each and everyone of the Leafs for such a miserable, pathetic job. :mad:

Yeah the Canucks defence was crap last night..where's Allen..

Looks like Clouts hurt his knee and got a concussion, he didn't look too good. I've had a concussion before and it sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back