Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!!!!!!! :( :mad: Stop making fun of my LEAFS!
sad0016.gif

I see I will have to frequent this page more often to stand up for my blue & whites.

Do I remember wrong or did I see Lindros making two goals a few days ago? I'm not sure because I check results first thing in the morning and I'm not fully awake :lol:

Oo...but Lehtinen did two goals on Sunday for Dallas *dances*
And Salo is kicking ass in Vancouver :D

Someone on HNIC said his nickname is the Finnish MacInnis..I couldn't watch the Canucks-Stars game because it was on PPV :mad:

Lindros is #3 in Goals scored :eek: He's looking like the old Lindros I actually liked hehe

Okay anyone from BC bought any of those Canucks lottery tickets. So far I've gotten 6 and have lost on every single one.. 1 in 3 chance of winning...right :rolleyes:

Ah well...it's early season... Lindros will get hurted and be injued like...for weeks :lol:
DAMNIT WTF is wrong with Flames? Can't be all Kiprusoff's fault :(

And yes... my dear Penguins still haven't won a game :(
And yet...feels so strange that Jagr plays in Rangers. It was strange that he played in Capitals but now in Rangers... where this world goes to :(

Is it just me, or do you only follow Finnish players? We Canadians are confident enough in the skills of our players that we can rejoice in all teams, regardless of nationalities... :p

I do follow others too :eek: But of course Finnish players are important to me...or most of them.

I mostly follow how Penguins or Canadiends are doing. Mostly following from players how Koivu is doing.
and hoping every morning that Tampa Bay, Detroit, Colorado and New Jersey would have lost their game :p

Fine by me, but I really think you should open yourself up to new experiences, DaWack... ;)

Yay, the Canucks play tonight. Unfortunately it's only on paperview :rolleyes:. I'm proud of the way the other Canadian teams are doing. Well....except for the Leafs and Flames *shudders* :p.

Fine by me, but I really think you should open yourself up to new experiences, DaWack... ;)

Like what?
I shouldn't follow our players?

Well, excuse me but how they play and who is injured and for how long affects to our team in Olympics AND world championships.

*slaps Baba with her hockey stick*

Hey All,

Yahoo !!!!!!! I am so pumped that I found this forum. I LOVE Hockey :) I'm addicted to it. I am also one of the hugest Canucks Fans :) I also love the Canadians. I went to a couple of games when I lived in Vancouver. A friend gave me box tickets for christmas one year. I missed my hockey so much last year but I had my daughter this year so not having hockey wasn't so bad ;) My all-time favorite Canuck is Trevor Linden. I was so mad at Keenan when he traded him. How could he do that ???? Linden should always be a Canuck. I was so happy with Burke when he resigned him. Bows down to Burkey. I'm going to miss him.

We moved away from Vancouver a couple of years ago to Ontario. I watched the Leafs ( I liked Roberts the most and Darcy Tucker). I primarily went to watch the Barrie Colts - part of the OHL. Great team.

We moved again this year ( my husband is military so we get posted a lot ) to Alberta. I got a choice of Oilers and Flams. Can't stand Flames. Love Kipper but that is about it. So I guess I'll root for the Oilers but it was ticked with Lowe when he traded Doug Weight. Love that they have Pronger and Peca though.

Can't wait to talk more with all of you :)

~Dayna~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back