Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the Carolina Hurricanes have broken the Ottawa Senators winning streak. I like Ottawa but if there was another team to snap the streak I would have went for the Candiens. I really hate that they're showing the next two Canucks game on paperview :rolleyes:. I think that's pretty stupid if you ask me.

My Pittsburgh still no wins :(
Canucks are doing so well :D I hope they play like that whole season...

and OH MY GOD... Lindros made goal again :eek:

I have to admit, I'm really starting to like the guy. Lindros, that is. I do love my <font color="blue">LEAFS</font>! :D
GO <font color="blue">LEAFS</font> GO!

onenightstand, you rock! Loooooove those <font color="blue">LEAFS</font>! :D We Leaf fans have to stick together on this board. The rest are all in hiding. :p

onenightstand, you rock! Loooooove those <font color="blue">LEAFS</font>! :D We Leaf fans have to stick together on this board. The rest are all in hiding. :p

:lol: I don't blame 'em ehehe j/k. Seriously though when its Mats Sundin going to return to your guys team?

WHO SAID THAT BAD WORD!? WHO SAID "SUNDIN"!? :eek:

Do I have to give warning of ..erm... erm... whatever because saying that name here :p

*innocently* Whatever do you mean DaWacko?
Sundin? As in Mats Sundin? What's wrong with <font color="blue">SUNDIN</font>???? I mean Mats Sundin?
evilgrin0029.gif

jorja_fan86, Sundin *c'mon, you know I had to do it :p* was given the all clear to start skating again the other day. His vision is improving. Although his eye looks really bloodshot, it doesn't look anywhere near as bad. So I'm happy about that. I've missed him.

He is Swedish.

Do I need more reasons?
(remember where I live :p )

He has caused so much pain to us that you don't even believe.
(ah well, I admit he's very very good player... but isn't he like... old? He should quit )

OMG! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PENGUINS WON! *dances around the room*
Kicked Trashers' ass 7-5 :D
Lemieux 2+3 :lol: :lol: isn't he like 50 soon?
Penguins have all the old dudes... Lemieux, LeClair, Palffy, Recchi....or are these some younger siblings? WEll.. I know Lemieux is the same one :p

Tho...Trashers haven't done well this season either. WEll, their #1 goalie injured himself in Sep and he had to end his career just like that.

Bruins beated Leafs :eek: WTF... Bruins have Finnish goalie but I've never heard of him :lol: :lol: Must be one of the players who have gone to study there and then got into NHL, like Antti Laaksonen (Avalanche)

And Canadiens lost :(

Senators has started damn well :eek: But weren't there soem season where they kicked ass whole 82 games and then lost in first round in play-offs?

Being a Brit, the Hockey thing is new to me, but my brother moved to Hamilton, Canada and ever since has been sending me Leafs merchandise, so am an adopted Leaf!!!!

Gotta say I now love the game. (only thing you guys have close to our football!)

So thought I'd put a shout out here and join the Leaf's fans on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back