Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the Canadiens will make the playoffs...I think once they'll be in, they have a good chance for the Cup (if Begin and Bouillon come back, obviously. )

Everyone's hating on the Leafs :lol:

Im pissed they're out, but they did it to themselves .. so can't really feel bad for them. I would love Jersey or any Canadian team to win .. well maybe not Ottawa :p

DAMNIT LEAFS! WHY!? WHY!? Now that goddamn Aki Berg will come to World Championships and screw it up for us...
Tho... he did amazingly well in Olympics.

So I shall say... Go Canadiens! Flames... and... Ducks (just because Selänne is a god, hehe)

Teams to be hated: Tampa, Detroit, Jersey, Colorado

NY Rangers need to lose. I've hated them since they beat Vancouver in the 94 Finals. That was a nice riot Vancouver had :rolleyes: though I'm sure there would have been one if we'd won

I really, really want to see that movie about Maurice Richard that's coming out on Friday. He's being played by the same guy who did the TV movie.

Edmonton beat Detroit WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And Montreal kicked some ass last night. I only got to see the first period so I was shocked when I checked scores last night

I cannot stand the NBC commentators..no wonder Americans don't watch hockey.

*bumps*

Numminen gets back to play. He has heart problems (!? irregular heartbeat) but doctors let him play. I guess he quits after this season, he is 37 already. He is such a great player.

I've tried to catch games on Canal+ but MAN the commentators there are horrible, too!

I start to get frustrated that Stars has so many Finns playing... :rolleyes:

It's a double post but...

World Championships started today in Latvia.
http://live82.ihwc.net/english/

Two games have already been played

Finland - Slovenia 5-3
USA - Norway 3-1

These are the groups

GROUP A
Czech Republic
Finland
Latvia
Slovenia

GROUP B
Sweden
Swizerland
Ukraine
Italy

GROUP C
Slovakia
Russia
Belarus
Kazakhstan

GROUP D
USA
Canada
Norway
Denmark

No surprise that Canada and USA play in same group :/ Means they cannot play against each other before medal games (If they get so far)

Oh yes they do :eek: And a few years ago in WC they actually beat Canada 5-3. See...if Finland and Sweden kick ass inhockey... Norway and Denmark must get something from it and they'll get there... they're just little behind :p

^Yeah. It was agains strange game. Canada made three goals in 1st perioid, Denmark three in 2nd perioid. So it was 3-3 but Canada made two more and won.

Yesterday's results:

Russia - Kazakhstan 10-1
Ukraine - Sweden 2-4
Belarus - Slovakia 2-1
Swizerland - Italy 3-1

I guess it was a surprise that Belarus beat Slovakia. Oh well... they beated Sweden with that funny goal in Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002.

Tonight's games:

Czech Republic - Slovenia
Finland - Latvia
USA - Denmark
Canada - Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back