Hockey Fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by misscsiny, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

Does it has some Hockey Fans here??! I'm such a big one! If you are too, wich are the players(and goalerkeepers) you like most and what's your favorite team ???
    My answers:

Fav players: Martin St-Louis is defenitaly my favorite, but I like Mike Ribeiro, Kovalev and Alfredson a lot too.

Fav goalkeepers: Martin Brodeur and José Théodore (Théo's so hot!! and such an awesome goalkeeper)

Favorite Team: Canadiens of Montreal !!GO HABS GO!!

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I was about to start one when NHL season starts :D

Fave player: Saku Koivu! has even his autograph in a jersey of his old team (where he started his career) DAMN he kicks ass
    I also have autograph of Tyler Bouck and Craig Rivet

Other fave players+goalkeepers: Mario Lemieux, Jaromir Jagr, Sami Salo, Sami Kapanen, Dominic Hasek... Martin Straka and of course Miikka Kiprusoff :D

Players I hate: Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg. Eric Lindroos but he quit :p then...Oh...what was that other Lemieux that played in Devils?

Fave team: When it comes to NHL... Pittsburgh Penguins! Then Montreal Canadiesn.

At the moment I'm following our own league and my team isn't doing well :(

3. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Fave team: Montreal Canadiens (They ROCK!!!!!)

Fave players: Alexi Kovalev, Saku Koivu and Yanic Perreault(he's not with them this year :()

Fave Goalie: Jose Theodore (He's the best!!!)

One more thing to add: Leafs SUCK!!!!! :D

4. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

since im form jersey gotta go with the devils !!!
    yeah ! hockey's back after like a year and a half !

5. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

Lindros is still playing!! He's with the leafs this year... I was at the game Canadiens/Maple Leaf saturday night...And I hate him too!

6. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I've loved the Canucks since I was about 5 or so..I even liked them during the post-94 years hehe.. I like the Oilers and the Devils but nowhere near as much

Trevor Linden is my favourite..I also like Todd Bertuzzi, and Marcus Naslund.. I like Joe Sakic, Ryan Smith, Mario Lemieux...there's way more..I don't like Peter Forsberg, Jagr, or Pavel Bure (I used to be in love with him in grade 2)

Goalies: Favourite Canuck goaile..Captain Kirk hehe.. Brodeur's my favourite of people playing currently. I couldn't stand Patrick Roy and I don't like Curtis Joseph or Dominik Hasek

I hate the leafs too heheh

7. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Headache didn't quit. He is now on the Leafs. And the other Lemieux was Claude Lemieux, who was an okay player in the regular season, yet he was a totally different playoff player.

I liked the Leafs for a long time, but now that they signed Headache, it will be hard for me to like them. I used to hate the Rangers with a passion, but now that Headache is gone from there, I don't hate them as much. I think you get who my least favorite player is.

Since I am a Jersey Boy, I follow the Devils. I will root for the Leafs again once Lindros is gone.

8. Ducky

Lindros playing!? :eek:
    OMG... Is Sean Burke still playing? Isn't he like... 50 years old? :p Didn't he still play in World Cup?

Anyways... Pasi Nurminen was also on of my fave goalies, he just made 2year contratc with Trashers but then a month ago or so hurted his knee here on ice and PUFF end of career :(
    Atlanta has actually two other Finnish goalies, Kari Lehtonen and Jani Hurme (Hurme had cancer in one point, he was on of my faves when he still played in our own league)

See... I have this thing. Since I'm a Finn, I cannot like Swedish players... seriously. It's something impossible.
    I admit some of them are great but doesn't make me to like them. :lol:

9. Aliline

Aliline Victim

I love hockey.

My fave is Luleå Hockey in swedish eliteleauge.

I like Mikael Renberg :D

Red Wings in NHL.

Im hoping that Eurosport shows NHL hockey this season.

10. Ducky

:eek: Swedish here :eek:
    Wait wait... Didn't Myllys play in Luleå during his best years?
    That guy is a legend.

My fave teams in our own league are TPS (WOO!) and KalPa :D

I don't think Eurosport will show NHL... I know Canal+ is showing it. Has been doing it for years actually.

11. Aliline

Aliline Victim

Yep, I'm swedish. :D

Yeah, Myllys played in Luleå, 94-2001. I miss him. Great goalie.

Eurosport are interested in NHL, for Nordic viewers. :D There was an article in a Swedish newspaper about it.

12. Ducky

Oh cool :D We have satellite so...we'd see it anyways :p
    They... I think they even show Elitserien in our some channel :eek: It's fun to watch sometimes because there is so many Finns playing in Elitserien :)

13. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

I made a Hockey avatar for the begining of the NHL season...It starts soon!!! :D

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh baby, it's starts for me TONGHT! I'm off to watch the Canucks play the Oilers at GM place from a corporate sky box! YeeHaw! :D

15. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

And I could just smack the Leafs suits for signing Concussionman. ...Uh, I mean Eric Lindros. Time to watch the hockey game. I have been in withdrawl for Coach's Corner. Don and ron the best "un-married" couple ever. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.