Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, poor Clouts! I hope Auld can pull his weight for the next couple of games. We're doing so well right now...

Holy crap, Ottawa won 10-4 :eek:. That is just f*cking unbelievable. Those guys are untouchable. I sense a Stanley Cup for them this year if the keep this up. That's so amazing though. The Canucks won too....2-1 over the Wild. Yay Canucks :D!

Yes the Canucks beat Colorado 5-2 tonight. Snazzy Nazzy scored a goal. We still remain top of the NW division standings!

They finally beat them..Damn Avs lol But Go Nucks Go

Anyone see what happened to that referee last week?.. got a puck in the face that shattered all sorts of bones in his face and could have had serious brain damage.. a few days prior, he just happened to be reffing that game where Jiri Fischer collapsed on the bench..weird stuff

^Do NHL referees have helments nowadays? I'm sorry, I don't remember.

LAst nightl... Mikko Koivu made goal.. YAY! Even Minnesota lost.

I'm pretty sure they're required to wear them now but a few of the veteran refs don't...

(...and my damn cat just peed on my bed...)

Ugh..Minnesota..I can't stand watching them

I feel really bad for Mario Lemieux. Just found out couple hours ago he retired today due to his heart problem he's been having lately. If he hadn't been ill those years or injured, I'm sure he would have been up there with Gretzky in terms of records.

So the playoffs are just about to start..time for predictions. I really hope a Canadian team wins this year. Ottawa has the best shot but I'd rather see Calgary win.

I'm so sad my Canucks missed the playoffs this year but the way they played this year, they didn't deserve to make it

I haven't had time to concentrate on NHL playoffs because in our own leaguage is in finals and it has been so great. Even my fave team sucked and was left out from playoffs (probably first tiem in past 20 yrs) but in final there's HPK and Ässät. I'm not sure has HPK been ever in final,but they've been in bronzegame in past 6-7 yrs and Ässät hasn't been in final since 1984 and what is better... Ässed knocked off Kärpät, the team that has won two latest championships and I hate them from the bottom of my heart.

*takes a deep breath*

NHL. In East I hope Canadiens get in playoffs, there really isn't a team to cheer for. In West there's Calgary and in a way Anaheim. Selänne has been so great this season, like his rookie season, 2+2 and stuff in games. Dallas... I don't know... even there plays so many Finns... it's somehow... not... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back