Hockey Fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by misscsiny, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

omg....ok so i was watching the canada/czech game. and wow. just wow. scoring back and forth, a bunch of penalties. and oh yeah went into OT and thank god for eric staal (being an oilers fan i never thought i'd say that) but he won the game for canada :D :D GO CANADA GO!!

oh and now theres the sabres/rangers game! hmmm, this series the home team has won every game. but the rangers fate lies in the hands of jagr (to an extent). if he plays good they win, is he doesnt they lose. hopefully buffalo can tough out the game at MSG and come away with the win and move on to the conf finals :D :D

GO SABRES GO!!

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yay for Sens :D

Oh sweet lord we lost to Sweden 1-0! ANd the goal! Only Sweden can have such a luck! Man I swore Lehtonen to deepest hell for screwing up like that, puck wasn't even going to goal and he tries to catch it and ...GOAL! And Swedish newspapers are really taking all the joy already :rolleyes:

Funny... Norrena has been my fave for years and my siblings and dad have been saying during the tournament how bad he is and how much better Lehtonen is. I so gave it all back tonite :p

3. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

well and the eastern final is set. ottawa vs. buffalo. buffalo knocked out NY 5-4 in what was a very well played game by both teams. the rangers at the end, i loved the salute to the fans, and the fans cheering for them at the end. in my opinion, lundquist (sp?) the rangers goalie deserves the vezina trophy.

and now i'm really torn. i mean ive been pulling for both the sens and the sabres all along. lol. i want to cheer for the only canadian team left, but ive always loved the sabres. may the better team win! :lol:

4. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

well....now we have a western conference final set. wings and ducks :D should be an interesting series!

and may i say congrats to canada, unbeaten in the round robin portion of the worlds!! (oh and to flames player matthew lombardi on getting the hattrick in the game) :lol:

5. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Senators vs. Sabers right now Sens leading woohooo!
    THis is gona be a very interesting game.THe sabers have come bck in the third period 10times.Thats pretty good.But theres only 95seconds left in third dont think they can get it.
    *EDIIT*
    net is empty in Sabers goal!
    *EDIT*
    5-2 lead empty net goal Senators have got it YAY!!!
    *EDIT*
    SENATORS WON!!! on Sabers home ice!!WOOHOOO THEY WON GAME 1!!! :lol:
    Go Sens GO!!!! :D
    GO SENS GO!!!!!

6. Ducky

Boo for Sens :p Nah, actually I don't mind... tho there's Finns in Buffalo so that's why I kinda cheer for them :p

Can't wait the Ducks game :D

Oh at World Champ we beat USA yesterday in shootout :D I didn't see it, I was seeing Eurovision Song Contest semifinal in one arena and my sis was texting me after every guy :lol: I wasn't the only Finn asking the results there :lol:

And Petu (Nummelin) was injured :( Our defense hasn't been so good and now it will be fecked up since he was the leading guy there :( we get some AHL dude, never heard of him... I guess Finnish players have been on the break already so long that there's no reason to try to get them here.

We'll play against Russia on Saturday... so wrong because the game starts at 2:05pm and we are at final rehearsal that starts at 2pm *cries* I made threat that I go to see the rehearsal today and ice hockey on Saturday :p :lol:

7. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

well the sabres lost. im such a bad canadian! :lol: i really am indifferent about the eastern finals because i was cheering for both the sabres and the sens. as for the western final, i guess i'll be cheering for the wings, lol.

and i actually got to see the canada/switzerland game yesterday before i went to class. i tell ya thats the only good thing about a 6:30 am MT start time, lol! and now canada is in the semi's saturday against sweden!! GO CANADA GO!!

8. Ducky

This is so bad because I have to say go Canada go as well because I don't want Sweden to get to the final :p

Of course it would mean that we'll probably be in the bronze game and we'd get swedes against us. But then again, they won the earlier game against us with pure luck :rolleyes:

9. ker

ker Hit and Run

OOH So glad this thread is here! I love hockey and am already in withdrawal from it! LOL

10. ModernDayDrifter

Ker I know exatly how ya feel!I was so thankfull to find this thread.Hope you enjoy it here :D

OK GO CANADA GO hope we beat Sweden lol.And as for the Wings and Ducks im gona say GO WINGS GO dont like the Ducks never have and the Wings have a very strong team so i would like to see them win in the western confrence.And of course every1 knows who im cheering for in the estern confrence.
    GO SENS GO!!!!! :D

11. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol, Ker i know what you mean!! but dont worry, i mean after the playoffs we still have the awards, and draft and then training camp starts in september!! (but oh what a long summer it will be)

12. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I really wish I could get into this years playoffs, however my cable company doesn't carry the main cable channel (Vs.) that carry all the games, and all the local teams either suck so bad they didn't make the playoffs, or were just eliminated. Unfortunately, the next night game on network TV (NBC) is Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals. I do try to keep up online, though.

13. ModernDayDrifter

Is any1 here a member of the NHL blogs on NHL.com im trying to join and its not letting me.Im just wondering if every1 whent through this prob or its just my comp. :confused:

14. Ducky

Oh my fucking god, we got to the final :eek: x 1000 I didn't see the game. We just got off the arena since we were at ESC rehearsal and there was one taxi window open radio on loud and people standing next to it and listening to end of 3rd perioid. We got to the car but didn't had time to turn the radio on when dad called that Koivu scored and we are in friggin final!

And thank god Canada beat Sweden! Yayness! I mean, for us Canada is easier than Sweden.

15. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol, DaWacko which Koivu brother?? i have to say that i really don't know much about the Finnish team this year since I havent had an opportunity to see them play. But if they got to the final with us (Canada) well i'm assuming it will be a good game. GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!

and if anyone on here is a Blackhawks fan, well next season will be great for you since Jonathan Toews is a shoe in to make the team. That kid (lol, kid, hes only 3 months younger than me, :lol:) has had an awesome year, he went to the Frozen Four (NCAA version of the Cup finals) with his College team, he was AMAZING at the World Juniors scoring the winning goal in a shootout in the gold medal game, and he got a goal in yesterdays game against Sweden.

And tonight, i am enjoying watching Buffalo right now 2-0 up on the Sens and despite my being Canadian i'm cheering for the Sabres.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.