Hockey Fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by misscsiny, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Stupid Wings won :mad: I watched most of the game, then they show on the other channel World Champ final 1995 so I watched that :p Oh those good memories, it was amazing how much harder the game was :eek: hooking and slashing and stuff :eek:

Ooo, Finland plays again today, I hate the 5pm games (my time) because with a bad luck, cows need my attention at that time.
    Thankfully I don't have school, I'd have to skip afternoons because of the games :eek:

2. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol...not quite but i did learn to appreciate sportscentre and highlight reels at a very young age. :lol:

and well, the sens lost game 2 :( but i have faith that theyll come back and win a couple more games. a sens/sabres eastern semi would be REALLY interesting ;)

*ETA because apparently i cant spell at 3am...who knew? :lol:

3. Ducky

Go Ducks go :D Nyahahah, beat Vancouver at their home :p

So ha!

Oo...and Rangers won :eek: I am amazed.

At World Champ, we beat Denmark 6-2. Oh man, they really have to stop taking all those stupid penalties or we'll be screwed with Russia :(

Petu made two goals yesterday <3 (Nummelin, plays in Wild)

4. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

congrats on canada now being 2-0 at Worlds...they beat Norway today 4-2. :D

go senators go :D they beat jersey again to take a 2-1 series lead :D same goes for the sharks beating up on the wings:)

5. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Next game for the Canucks is tomarrow. GO CANUCKS GO

I saw on NHL.com that the Senators won that there goalie (not sure who that is lol) saved 25 shots.Pretty good lol GO SENATORS GO.

And Way to go Canada in the worlds.Honastly im not keeping up with that I only keep up with NHL news and even when it comes to that its limited to the Oilers lol.Thanks Shelby for keeping me informed :lol:

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Actually, it's tonight at 7:30 pst :D

I have a feeling the series is going to go back and forth, win for win, and need a game 7...which sucks because they are way to stressful for me! :lol:

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

GO Canucks!! They better step up their power play! Wow...

8. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

hey no problem! im a hockey nerd, so i can usually answer any questions (and if i cant i try to look them up) :lol:

9. ModernDayDrifter

Yeah Canucks better pick up there power play with all the chances they had in game 3 on the power play but never scored thats pretty bad.

xfcanadian im surprised your cheering for the Canucks being in the Ontario area I would have thought you would be cheering for the Sens.

GO CANUCKS GO

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I was born and raised in vancouver, for the first 15 years of my life. It is funny, with all these Leaf fans, they are all so mad at me :D. I like the Sens, but Leaf fans HATE the Sens...they are huge rivals.

11. ModernDayDrifter

Ah ok lol. THe rivialre almost sounds like Oiler fans and Flame fans they absolutly hate eachother lol.

As for the Canucks game tongiht the Canucks doin a great job but unfortunatly the Ducks tie it up :( But the Nucks can still come bck we still got a goal on them. :D
    GO CANUCKS GO!

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Well, the game is over...they blew it :( I better start cheering for the Sens...ah man...

13. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Oh man
    That did not go over too well.

14. Ducky

Bwahahahahha :devil: GO DUCKS GO! And FINALLY Teemu scored :D Big yay for it!

Rangers won :eek: Stupid Rangers, I cheer for Buffalo... :p

As for World Champ, we lost to Russia 5-4 :rolleyes: were already behind 4-1 when the 3rd perioid started. They said no penalties and oh yeah, what they did :rolleyes: ANd stupid Jarkko Ruutu got 5+20 :mad: :mad: Thankfully Russia made only one goal during that 5mins. I didn't quite catch why, because it was clean tackle :rolleyes:

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I don't even want to think about how the Canucks lost the 2-0 lead!!
    On the plus side, we are fantastic at coming back from being down 3-1 in a series. Gotta stay positive and believe in blue!! :D

I managed to catch the last bit of the NYR/BUF game. I so totally thought that was a goal!! It must have been like less than 1/30 of an inch that didn't cross the line! Crazy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.