Hockey Fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by misscsiny, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

WOW two Canadian teams are still in WOOOHOOOOOO *throws confetti(sp?)* This is great a Canadian team actually has a chance at the cup thats great :D
    I dont like the Cannucks (no offence) and so no matter how hard this is to say and i know if my buddies ever caught me saying this id be crusifed but GO FLAMES GO!!
    P.S. best goalie in the NHL is Roloson(sp?) lol

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

YAYNESS! Penguins kicked some Ottawa's ass :D erm... or more like...they won :p

I was disappointed that Canal+ showed Rangers-Trashers game, but followed from teletex :D

I hope they win three more ;)

3. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

It will be nice when I can actually watch some of these games - I only get the ones shown on NBC since my silly school doesn't carry Versus.

Yesterday I was busy during the NBC game so I couldn't watch. :(

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

First off...happy b-day mimic!!! *tosses confetti*

I'm not too sure who I'm actually cheering for lol...def. Canucks though :) And I guess the Sens cause of Mike Fisher (my cousin knows him)...and the Flames :D Just bring the Cup back home dammit!! We miss it up here in Canada.

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Huge Tampa fan... I'm booing you. Hah a jk.. we have been so black and white this year, no suprise if we don't make it...

6. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

wow....ok ive been gone too long. i didnt even know this thread existed. bad thing is that im finding it before finals are over (and by finals i mean college not cup) ;)

ok so my beloved oilers totally sucked this year so i have to say that im going for the islanders (smyth, bergeron), the canucks, or the sabres, or maybe atlanta. lol. ive always had a soft spot in my heart for the isles, sabres and thrashers.

and todays game, can i just say sorry to any flames fans. lol. today sucked for you. too many penalties, too many bad goals and they lost regher again.

oh and then theres the IIHF World Men's Championship....basically the best players that didnt make it into the playoffs. So i get to see some Oilers again!! :lol: ok i'll stop boring you :)

7. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Yeah the Oilers are out :( I was so mad about the trade of Smyth that i forgot all about the islanders was to busy being mad lol Anyway yeah might cheer for the Islanders but I wana see a Canadian team bring home the cup so it still stands GO FLAMES GO lol

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

As you can tell from my location, I'm cheering for the Canucks! :D

Got to say, I was soooo happy tonight's overtime was not as long as it was in game 1!! I was working it and didn't get home that night (or shall I say morning) until after 2am! Hopefully we can keep up the momentum and kick some ass in game 4!

Go Canucks Go!!!

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

yes, GO CANUCKS GO!!! I am so glad that they won, it was looking pretty bad in the first 2 periods, but they stepped it up!!

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeaaaaahhhh boy :D!

So happy that sex on skates Pyatt scored the winning goal. A beauty from a beauty :D.

Look's like some of the arrogance coming from the Stars players is coming back to get them :p. Can't wait until Tuesday!!!

And....glad to see another Canadian team is doing well. And no, I don't mean the Flames :p.

Go Canucks & go Senators!!!

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

And Penguins lost again :( wtf is with losing at home? Meh, They still better win and get to the next round or ... I'll slap them.

Ducks took their 3rd win :D Looks like Bäckström will come to World Championships. It's been lots of hockey for me because U18 World Champs play in Finland and they've showed games.

12. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

Oh I know....lots of hockey as of late with the U18's the Cup playoffs, and soon the Worlds...I'm so looking forward to those! I'm wishing I could afford tickets and a hotel in Quebec City for the Worlds in 2008.

Yeah I can't bring myself to cheer for the Flames - I'm an Oilers fan through and through. Ok so I'm repressing the time in my life when I was a Flames fan. :lol: Not anymore. So my Canadian team to win the Cup is the Canucks :)

13. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Re the Pens losing - I have come to the conclusion that if I root for a team I doom them. There is no other possible explanation. So I apologize to all Pens fans for accidentally dooming your team.

14. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Go Canucks Go.. :) I just wish they could win in regulation. I can't handle the stress of OT..especially 4 of them

on NHL.com they have a few celebrities blogs. Eddie Cahill is doing one..He's alright, even though he likes the Rangers :p

15. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol, yeah eddie's blog was one of the first celeb ones i read....very well done and he could give some tv guys ive watched a run for their money :lol: oooh and eddie in "miracle"... *drools* :lol:

speaking of OT games...i actually stayed up to watch the 'Nucks/Stars game that went into 4 rounds of OT....i think it went to like 1 or 2 am my time (mountain)...why i have no idea, especially since i had a final the next morning. guess i know where my loyalties are :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.