Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL season started :D

Before that. Wow our own league is going great. My fave team is last, I don't think it has happened in past 30 years. No wonder, since Aki Berg came back :lol:
And other team (that I hate) got canadian/american player, who has mostly been fighting in NHL and told "he is here for playning, not fighting. We didn't know about his background" yeah right. Bullshit. Isn't one insane hockey player enough? I swear, he is young kid (this finnish one) and always fighting. I swear he'd done well in NHL in the 80s. What's the reason to play ice hockey :(

ah, NHL!
Timonen is now "C" of Nashville :D
Niinimaa changed to Canadiens, Starts changed lots of players. Still they have four Finns :p
Poor Niittymäki just healed from hipsurgery and now it failed from the other (left) side.
Koivu and his eyeproblem :(

Teppo Numminen.Man he is old. If he plays 16 games (like he will, if the heart doesnt' bug him)...he reaches to number with games that no European has reached before. He has now played 1236 games :D

I'm here :lol:.

All I gotta say is that the Canucks are really lucky that they have Roberto Luongo. That man is the saving grace of the team & the reason we're doing so well. I hate to think what it would be like if Cloutier or Auld were still here :lol:.

The Habs & Canucks are my favourite NHL teams. I cannot stand the Flames & the Leafs. Ewww :p.

*pokes jorja* :mad:

Ah, who am I kidding. The Leafs suck :lol:

But they're playing pretty well now, which probably won't last cause I just jinxed them. LOL.

Poor Selännen.. and poor Koivu (the older version) haven't been on fireeeeeeee lately :( I just hope Ducks would win Stanley Cup, so Teemu would win something in his life (he only has our national championships since he wasn't in a team in '95 when we won World Champs)

And woohoo! My Penguins isn't last! Woohoo! Tho Crosby is bit..annoying. I mean - he thinks he is better than everyone else.

I was so mad last spring when I tought Norrena (my one fave goalies) goes to Tampa but he went to CBJ so it's all good :D sometimes he plays well... sometimes he doesn't :p

As for Canadian teams. Canucks of course :D then little cheering for Flames, since Kipru plays there (yup, that's the nickname for him in here)
I hate Ottawa. I just do. And Leafs because there was Mats Sundin.

For American teams I hate Detroit, Tampa and New Jeresy.

jorja_fan86 said:
Whew. Edmonton beat 2-1 today. I totally forget they played today 'cause of World Cup so I checked nhl.com to see the score. When's the next game?

OMG fellow albertans woohooo :lol: Next game tomarrow night i cant wait Roly is the best course my fave players r Horcoff and Smith

LOL BTW Hi y'all im new to this thread.I saw hockey and i had to check it out :D

Welcome to thread :D The thread dies... as you can see from previous posts, it's been mostly me :p but now happy to lure some Canadians here :D

Thank you for the welcome.

You would think with the thread name "hockey" you would have almost every Canadian on the board in here :lol:
Hockey was the first thing that caught my eye :lol: then i saw Jussia (mostlikly the wrong spelling)so i had to post :D

OH i just noticed that your a duck fan we could have a lot to argue about :lol: OH and ur a flames fan....HATE THEM *coughs* . Talk about stuff to argue about lol.....jk

^ Welcome :). I'm actually from Vancouver but it's all good. West coast represent.

Oh Ducky, I thought I was the only one who disliked Crosby :lol:. Sure, he's amazing but I don't really like a personality. Was it wrong of me to laugh when that Habs player called him a faker :lol:?

I can't stand Mats Sundin either. Grrr :mad:.

*huggles Jorja for hating Mats*

I'm not a Ducks fan. More like Selänne fan and that's why it would be nice for him if Ducks won.

I am a Penguins fan. Pittsburgh Penguins, my love. My one, my only (NHL) love. ....Canadiens comes 2nd :p

Other teams kind of come... in a neutral zone. Flames has Kiprusoff and when they win, of course I am happy becuase that probably means he has played well. Lots of Finnish players have played here in our league in my fave team and that's why so dear. Koivu brothers, Kimmo Timonen, Kiprusoff, Niittymäki, Norrena... ummm...

Well Aki Berg as well and now he is back in the team and GOD I HATE HIM.

Ah my jersey, back
and front

Has autographs from 04-05 team.Has few CAnadians (it was when was no NHL so Saku brought them here...Tyler Bouck and Craig Rivet)

The autograph in number belogs to Jiri Vykoukal.

OMFG! :eek: Pittsburgh Penguins got into playoffs! :eek:
I was so shocked when I saw this! I check those tables less than game results and points of the players and I just screamed when realised they make it there :eek: I hope they'll continue from the first round as well :D

WHAT THE HECK!!!! THE Penguines are in????????? OMG dang no offence to pple who like them but i hate that team lol

Have any of you guys noticed on the yahooo homepage in the sports section they NEVER menchon the NHL theres only been 3 times Iv seen them talk about the NHL #1 when the Oilers came bck and beat the Canes frm a 3 game loss in the playoffs last year #2 when the Canes got the cup and #3 about a month ago when some sports writter wanted to bash the NHL and the players for fighting, after that article i wanted to show him a real hockey fight lol but seriously you guys ever notice that NHL is in the playoffs right now and there has been no article about it in yahoo?

DaWacko said:
For American teams I hate Detroit, Tampa and New Jersey.
You have excellent taste in teams to hate! I actually had to register just to say that... :D

Since my Flyers have been out of the playoff picture for quite a while now, I'm throwing my lot in with the Penguins. Pennsylvania pride, I suppose.

My Oilers diodn't make it in. *sarcastic* Well that's a surprise. *normal* The Oilers suck now, stupid coach trading them all and everything.

For American teams I hate Detroit, Tampa and New Jersey.

I am SO with the hating Tampa part! Damn Tampa. Took our cup, and the city pretty much knows nothing about it. Oy vey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back