H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah she sure as heck would NOT be single after what she was wearing tonight, not after H got through with her...probably wouldn't be able to stand either! :devil: Gah she is SOOO sending me to the gutter right now! I Love DuCaine gutter! :lol: :devil:

Awwwwww great pic hon! If only that were an eppy totally, now if only it was H on bended knee in front of her in the pic! ;)

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

3. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

OK - so I fell off the face of the earth due to real-life.....sorry everyone. Here is a postcard I did for our campaign....

Ducaine Postcard 2

...I must say I was really disappointed in last night's show. For a lot of reasons, but sheesh, not even one scene together. :( Here is a link to CBSsfeedback page on the web. I think it is a good place to send your thoughts on DuCaine as well as the show. Personally, I think they have ONE too many CSIs taking up airtime.

CBS Feedback Form

As far as the postcard campaign, I will post the BIG thread of info I promised as soon as I get it together again.

Hang in there DuCaine's - I feel certain we are END GAME.

And, everyone that has PMed me - I will reply today - sorry.

tracy

4. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

It is spelled Duquesne...but is is pronouced 'ducane' - the s is silent....it is a french pronounciation.

tracy

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Remember when we were wondering why H didn't come to Cal's rescue on '10-7'? Well, here's a fanfic based on what I would have liked to see happen after the episode ended:

Where 10-7 Left Off...

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup TracyLynn I agree! I think this ship is alot like some of my other fav ships of shows gone by...take JAG for example...the two main characters (who were SO in love!) almost married other people before finally giving in to their total love for eachother in the final couple of episodes and getting engaged to eachother! As much as I'd rather see them get together NOW, I could DuCaine doing something like that as well...they are in love with eachother (clearly!) but won't actually get together until the last few eps of the show...sadly!

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

8. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Yep, Moriel21, I hate to say it but I think we will see DuCaine in the final season of CSI:Miami so it may be awhile. Just my opinion, but I tihnk a show that isn't about relationships....and this one isn't really, it is a procedural show....the writers and sometimes even actors feel that if they put the romance element in with main characters then the show changes...and as you have heard the phrase before, "jumps the shark" ... you can name many current ships like this -- like Elliot/Olivia on SVU, Jordan/Woody on Crossing Jordan and like the ones you named above from before. So, Ducaine may go thru relationships over the years but to me the key to their ship is the longevity of their friendship and closeness.

That is why while I will ALWAYS ship them for romance in the end, right now I want to ship them to get back in scenes together and be close friends and confidantes. In my mind, if they stay close and involved in each others lives, the romance ship is inevitable. Just like when Harry Met Sally.....lol.

Anyway, the ramblings of a DuCaine....I do think notes every week to the CBS feedback form, letters, postcards, etc. help keep this ship moving forward.

Blah, blah, blah...I know I am preaching to the choir here.

tracy

9. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Aweesome, EyeHeartH ! I just read it and commented on it. I was thinking with the lack of DuCaine in recent episodes that I might also have to start a "missing scene" fan fiction series.

I challenge all fan fic writers on here to do the same, for the rest of this season let's create some missing scenes after each episode. Sounds fun and it give me a muse for writing some fan fic.

trace

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Tracy
    Excellent idea!!! There's so much that could be said in that department. If there were a DuCaine moment that you feel was incomplete, then please feel free to fill in the blanks, if you will.

11. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Page 2!! :D Hooray!!

@ EyeHeartH: Loving those pics!! And how could Horatio resist her when she looks so gorgeaus all the time?? The mind boggles... he must keep repeating, 'Look at her face, don't notice the all-black' that she wears all the time!! :devil: :lol:
    I loved your '10-7' fanfic a lot!! :D We ought to collaborate together on a new script and submit it to the writers together with our postcard campaign!! What do you think?? Something that'sll skaje 'em up, get them to LISTEN!!! :D :lol:

@ TracyLynn: At this point, anything is possible for the future. I would be willing to wait until the very end for Horatio and Calleigh to come togethger, and it would be so worth the wait... until then, we'll continue to watch and wait and pray... and write loads of fanfiction!! :)I've actually written a 'Dead Zone' missing scene after the credits of that episode. Remember Calleigh's bruise on her shoulder... and Hagen giving her that ice-pack?? :mad: Well, a certain someone comes by to check on her... ;) I'll say no more! Have a read!!

CSI: DuCaine - 'Dead Zone' missing scene

It always breaks my heart and turns my stomach to see H with another woman or Cal with another man, but they are looking for love after all, just in the wrong places... look in front of you... please?? :(

Just to talk about our campaign for DuCaine(oohh, that rhymes! :)) I have already submitted a request to CBS, saying how much I miss Horatio and Calleigh working together, and that their partnership is one of the main reasons I watch the show. If each one of us on this thread, and all the 800-odd members of the H/C Yahoo! Group sent in a request, or indeed a stingin complaint, I'm sure we could get their attention!! It's not just the power of 1, it's the power of many!! :D

Here is a pic that I non-intentionally capped from 'Bunk', which shows Horatio wearing a not-too common expression:

Who's under the table? :devil:

I've got a few more of these, but I'll post them one at a time... don't want any heart attacks!! :p :lol:

I'm going to post my first DuCaine fic, 'Days of Thunder' in a little while, both here and on the H/C Yahoo! Group. Will post the link soon!

Back at the weekend!
    :)

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

TracyLynn, if you need to add something to a post, we request that you use the edit function instead of double posting. The 'edit' time for posts is 24 hours. Thanks. :)

13. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

Oh thanks!! I saw a S1 epi yesterday and H introduced her and I heard him say "Ducaine"!! I thought I was losing my mind, maybe I've been spending too much time on this forum. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

dunno how I feel about that exactly, but I guess it's good....in a way, because then, if we were end game......thered be no chance of anything happening to break our H&C up. I am a genius :lol:

CALLEIGH! :devil: :lol:

Ooooohhh....yay! :D I can't wait :p

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

EmeraldEyes06
    I love the collaboration idea!!! I have plenty of ideas on certain episodes (especially 'Man Down'). PM me and we'll talk.
    I just submitted a request to be on the H/Cal Yahoo group...I didn't know there were 800 members!!! And Emer is right...the power in numbers can be quite convincing sometimes ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.