H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
starbuckhan said:
Whoo I'm here I'm here :D,

Talking about fan fiction, anyone know whats happened to Lonley Roads ? I need my DuCaine Fix! :(

Yeah - ladyleata I think her name is - posted a message on the HC yahoo group - there is something going on with the domain - they are working on it - she said no worries they have everything and can move it somewhere new if need be. I am hoping it gets resolved sooner rather than later.

:D

tracy

Ah shucks I missed the new thread party. Ya leave for two days and it seems you miss everything important :(
*raises apple juice glass* YAY to the new thread! :D

I toasted the new thread tonight during Happy Hour. :lol:..Handsome and his Bullet Girl. Happy Hour is now over and I am home...and I must tell you all about a conversation I had with my daughter when I got home...

daughter: Mom...guess what I did today?
Me: what? (somewhat distractedly as I was looking thru the mail)
Daughter: I watched CSI: Miami all day! (DVDs)
Me: Grrrrrrrr! (said with a fair amount of jealousy as I was at work all day where CSI:M was not doable)
Daughter: You're just jealous.
Me: Well...yes I am...but tell me, why did you watch CSI Miami (expecting the H&C answer!)?
Daughter: Boa Vista.
Me: Boa Vista??!!! Boa Vista?!! Why would you watch for her??!!!!!!
Daughter: Because of Eric.
Me: What about Eric? What's he got to do with the price of tea in China?!!!(said with a fair amount of disgust)
Daughter: He likes Boa Vista.
Me: I don't care if he likes Boa Vista...why would you watch the show to see her boobs process all the lab samples (my mind grasping for purchase, thinking of an old post I laughed and laughed over about...thinking my daughter has lost her mind!)?!!!

I think at that point she just rolled her eyes and went back to the Miley Cyrus website she was visiting. And me...I was left wtih the knowledge that my daughter, who previously has always shipped with me, has abdicated to a different ship. :eek:

TracyLynn said:
Eeeeee....I am ecstatic. Anytime I can offer a suggestion for a fan fiction, I try to do it.

I am working on one now, I don't like to post until the whole thing is complete and this one is going to be at least 15 chapters. I am working diligently though and should have it up by the end of the weekend. I will post in the yahoo group and I will join ff.net and post there. It is going to start out angsty and end with a sigh.

I love DuCaine fan fiction....can't get enough.

tracy

I just finished up a DuCaine trilogy on ff.net. I'll PM you the link.

Jennifer
OMG you need to sit your daughter down and ask her what she thinks of H and Cal :D I've brought a lot of my friends to the DuCaine side :D

New thread, new thread, lalalalala! Yay yay wohoo...I wubs our new thread! Heehee...good job minion, good job! :D

Awww DuCaine makes me happy...I'm gonna ignore the spoilers I've been reading and say our ship WILL sail, I have faith! They're made for eachother...I KNOW it! :D

you know what? Emer is due back online sometime tonight! :p And what spoilers? I need to see them, even if it points in another direction! :D and I am the best minion, am I not?! :lol: also, if anyone would take the time to PM me a scenario for a new DuCaine fic, I'd be happy to write up something, because my original series I'm writing has me so hyped up it aint funny :p

Yup you are a good minion hon...a very good one! ;)
Yeah I don't think you want to know these spoilers...they don't bode well for us...but I hold out faith despite them...
Scenario for a new DuCaine fic...have them go undercover as a married couple in New York! ;)

oh god, you know I was going to do that, then I found out it was one of my best buddies sequel ideas for her fic.... But I actually had a dream about them doing that, so I think I might :p

And EyeHeartH sent me a 3 word spoilerish PM telling me EVERYTHING I needed to know grrrr.... Thanks EyeHeartH! :p

No problemo...I just sent you another PM expressing my disgust over the recent developments as well.
Times are hard, DuCainers...there is a brewing storm trying to blow our ship off-course, but with our diehard faith in our lovers-to-be, we can weather this storm!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THREAD NUMBER 4 LOVELIES!

Wahahahaha! Posted the 999th post in the previous thread and now my first post in the new thread!

Keep the love going! Where's Emerald!?!?!?

-Casper

Hi :D

I'm not a DuCaine fan, but I have a question and thought you could please help me with the answer :)

Well has Calleigh called Horatio "handsome" in the show? :confused: what episode was that?. I've watched almost all of the episodes and don't remember about it :| (well I watched many of them in spanish, so maybe they translate it in another way, like they do sometimes :p). Thanks a lot for your answer and well Congratulations for the new thread :)

HELLLOOO EVERYONE!!! :D :D Or should I say, "Hello Handsome and His Bullet Girl!!" THREAD #4 BABY!!!! :D :D DUCAINE 4EVA!!! :) :) *does shippy dance with everyone* We are going to make such an impact, so TPTB better watch out, Horatio and Calleigh's love is back with a vengeance!! :D :) Come on, join the dance!!

*falls over giggling*

Sorry I'm late, I was at school yesterday and today, and last nite I went to see 'Beauty and the Beast'!! I'm here now!! :D Better late than never!! :lol:

Here's a thread-warming present for y'all: yet another slideshow made of of my own S1 caps and some of [b[HCrazy's[/b[ manips aswell, set to Ashley Tisdale's 'Kiss the Girl', which is perfect for this thread, because we all know Horatio wants to kiss Calleigh, but he's too darn shy!! :) Aww!! ENJOY!!

Kiss the Girl

Oh (kiss the girl)
Oh (kiss the girl)

There you see her sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her
And you don't know why but you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her look at her, you'll know you do
It's possible she wants you too there is one way to ask her
It don't take a word not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)

Sha la la la la la my oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la ain't that sad?
It's such a shame too bad...
You're gonna miss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)

Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy you better do it soon no time will be better
She don't say a word and she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl (kiss the girl)

Sha la la la la la my oh my
Looks like the boys too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la ain't that sad? It's such a shame too bad you're gonna miss the girl

Sha la la la la la don't be scared
You better be prepared go on and kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You want to kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl
(Kiss the girl) oooh
(Kiss the girl, kiss the girl)

La la la la la la la la go on and kiss the girl
La la la la la la la la go on and
Kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la my oh my, looks like the
Boy's too shy ain't gonna kiss the girl,
Sha la la la la la ain't that sad?
It's such a shame too bad
You're gonna miss the girl

La la la la la la la la
Go on and
Kiss the girl
Go on and kiss that girl, la la la la la la la la
Go on and kiss the girl

Go on and kiss the girl
Kiss the girl (kiss the girl)
Go on and kiss the girl

:D :)

@ EyeHeartH: Could you PM that message as well, please? I'm curious now! :p And can't wait to read your FF! I love 'Pride and Prejudice', so romantic!! :)

Hi Casper!! Grat to see you! I'm late again!!! :rolleyes: :p

@ Jennifer: Woah... Eva Larue is a great actress, but I'd rather someone watched CSI: Miami for DuCaine too! :) It's the shipper in me! :p

@ CalleighWolfe: She called him 'Handsome' in 'Broken' from S1. When Horatio's hand came into view on the security monitor, Calleigh said, "Okay, I don't see you... I don't see you... hello, handsome. I see your hand." ;) Hope that helps understand the origin of our thread title! :)

@ BG: Hey girl!! I'm baaack!!! :lol: I'm typing up a new RP reply!! ;)

Here's a little question for discussion: if Horatio and Calleigh went canon, what would be your reaction, and would it affect your loving of them ot not?

My reaction wouold be a deafening 'YEEEESSSS!!" or even a Roger Daltry 'YEAAAHHHH!!' There just comes a time when 2 characters have to be together, especially when they are the 2 leads in a show like Miami. For a long time now, there has been tension brewing between Horatio and Calleigh, and I feel it will climax somewhere down the road... hopefully not Season 7, because 2 years is a long stretch of time to let something like that boil... and too much time for our imaginations to be... *ahem* creating scenarios... ;)

St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!! :D Great day to be Irish!! Be back again!! :)

I wub you Emer! :lol: :cool: *rns up and huggles you* :D

OMG Emer! I love that song :p All because of you, I hope you're proud of yourself, missy! *tsk, tsk task* :p

@ CalleighWolfe: She called him 'Handsome' in 'Broken' from S1. When Horatio's hand came into view on the security monitor, Calleigh said, "Okay, I don't see you... I don't see you... hello, handsome. I see your hand." Hope that helps understand the origin of our thread title!
Oooh! Ooh! *jumps up and down* I made a banner about that! :D Here it is:
handlovebanner.gif

I love that one so much, and it doesn't have any special effects on it because I was going through Image Ready wiothdrawal syndrome and was figuring out how to use Animation Shop :p

Here's a little question for discussion: if Horatio and Calleigh went canon, what would be your reaction, and would it affect your loving of them ot not?
Are you seriously asking me this question?! :lol: Oh, boy...... okay, I have two words for you: Shattered Glass

Think about it, the answer will come eventually :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back