H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oh Emerald that was so good i am sighing with that goofy grin of mine! Ahhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: Leeches ewwww. :eek:

I loved it, Kiss the girl, kiss the girl! :devil: :devil:

Go on and kiss the girl! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I will make him as soon as I find the right picture! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey BG and everyone else thanks so much for signing my guestbook and sending me a shout in my shout box. Hugs to all you guys. :D :D :D

Hey Emerald what about using our song from my site. Nothing else matters, From the episode, blood in the water.

Oh now that would be dreamyyyyyy! "I need you now..." ;)

Love my H and C!

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Holy crap...if H and Cal went canon, I would simply break down and cry tears of joy. I cried when Niles and Daphne got together on 'Frasier' and it's safe to say that I will do the same if H and Cal got together. After that, I would find screencaps from that particular moment and make a wallpaper out of it, which I would then consider my magnum opus. Then I would talk about that particular moment for a week straight...it would be magnificent indeed.

Aww...so I'm watching 'Dispo Day' right now and the scene where H is watching Cal recreate the shooting on the computer is on and he just finished her sentence!!! *dreamy sigh* Like an old married couple :D

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

If H and C got together I would be the happiest person in the whole world! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

After I got done jumping around and screaming in happiness, :lol: after i got off the floor from passing out in dibelief, :lol: :lol: then I would finally join you and cry in hapinness Eyehearth. :p ;) :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh wow...I gotta be honest it would affect my loving of them...it would affect it cuz I'd go from loving them to LOVING them! :lol: I would be SOOOOO happy with that...seriously I would just say "It's about FREAKING time!!" and then start giggling and dancing with joy! For days and days! :D :D

Lol, minion love...I'm guessing "shattered glass" will because your scream will be so high pitched and loud from joy that all the glass in the area will be shattered! Am I close? ;) And if so, I'd be right there with ya! :D

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh BLAST!!! Guess what guys, I just happened to tune into the channel that shows CSI shows every so often. So today they had all three CSI shows back to back. And well, I was SHOCKED to learn that they've repeated Season 3 of CSI Miami! *laughs hysterically because the next best thing to do would be to cry and Casper doesn't wanna cry*

Ya-huh. And they were showing 'Under the Influence'. Least that's not that bad. Get little snippets of DuCaine in the same scene but to REPEAT the SAME season for the second time!?!?! C'mon! Sheesh!

Torture.

-Casper

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Yeah that is kind of overkill, if you ask me.
    I had a David Caruso-esque marathon today (Miami plus 'Jade' for like the thousandth time and 'Session 9'), and I decided to dust off the ole S1 DVD set, and the lovely DuCaineness of yesteryear was quite refreshing after all this talk of a certain wife of a certain family member of H's coming back (nothing's gonna happen :D). The way that they used to look at each other set off alarms in my head (good alarms, not bad :D)...I really think that the writers were going to have something happen between our two lovely heroes (before certain people came along of course, and I'm not just referring to one person either...John Hagen is the other I'm thinking about). There's just something about the way they used to converse that makes me think TPTB were trying something out. Well, there seemed to be something going on, so why didn't they capitalise on it? Herein factors the continuity problem *sigh* (or at least I think).
    I was watching 'Jade' earlier, and there was a steamy scene between David's character and another woman, and I imagined a scene very similar to that one, only with Cal in the woman's place *another sigh* :lol:

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yes, you're spot on! :D You know the epi of Mythbusters where Adam breaks a glass just by his voice? I tried that at my school, I got so damn close..... grr.....:lol:

okay, that was OT, but it was related to the DuCaine Q :p

And.....oh my god.....is there supposed to be any DuCaine in the epi after "Death Pool 100" ? B/C I am watching it right now :lol: the bit where Cal asked the guy to take his shoes off in interrogation, then he asked "What're you gonna take off for me?" :lol: If it was Horatio, she probably would've said "Oh, Horatio.....for you, everything" :devil: :lol:

8. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello!! :) Everyone have a good St. Patrick's Day?? I felt proud to be Irish... :D

Okay, so back on topic, it's unanimous: going canon would be so unbelieveably spectacular we'd have tears(EyeHeartH), shattered glass(BG), passing out and more tears(HCrazy) and lots of happy dancing(Mo!! :D It will happen, you'll see! I will scream so loud, you will all hear me!! :lol:

@ Casper: Hey you!! :D At least you managed to catch a good enough S3 eppie, with that beautiful final scene, but I know what you mean about repeats ... :rolleyes: Torture, thy name is re-run... :lol: :p On LivingTv, they're only started showing S4, but on RTE 2, they've already shown 'Death Pool 100', which was great, and I just caught the scene with H and Cal after Horatio gace the boy his card... so sweet! She had the loveliest smile on her face, tender and fond, because she knows how much he empathises with children. Aww! :)

@ BG: There's no DuCaine in 'If Looks Could Kill' sadly, but we do get a scene in the one AFTER that, 'Death Imminent', hooray! :) I won't give too much away, but they do have a conversation! Wonders never cease!! :rolleyes: I love the way you made a totally hot H/C scenario from that scene!! :devil: He would probably then blush at her wrods, start stuttering and Calleigh would just smile at him like this, then Horatio would smile and laugh like this. Aww!!

Here's something I have noticed: Calleigh in S1 seemed to wear a couple of low-cut tops when she was working with Horatio,(or so I remember, my brain is very DuCaine selective!! :p) Here is my evidence, ladies and gentleman... ;):

Breathless

Nice and blue...
    Horatio's obvious appreciation... he's breathless!!

Broken

Sneaking a peek... ;)
    He's trying to look...

Camp Fear

H: *Stay objective...*

Cal: Thanks for picking off those leeches....
    H: Anytime...

Cal: *Would you be so quick to pick leeches off the rest of me?*
    H: *I'd be so quick to pick leeches off the rest of you...*

Slaughterhouse

And they call it puppy love...

Kill Zone

At the firing range...

Love her hair... and Horatio loves her top...

But he will always prefer her...
    In all black...

Under Suspicion - Thrown in for laughs... ;) :lol:

He sees...
    Her clothes...
    :p

And let's not get obsessed with 'that' part of Horatio again!! :lol: :p

I honestly think she was trying to get his attention, trying to provoke a reaction out of him!! And it really really worked!! :D :lol: If the team ever went to a club or something, Calleigh would have to pull out all the stops to get Horatio's attention!! :) If anyone has ever seen 'The West Wing', there was this black, backless dress that Ainsley wore which would be perfect!! :D

Hope you like the caps! See ya!! :)

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

EmeraldEyes06
    I had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day...I had a David Caruso marathon, complete with S1 DVDs, 'Jade' and 'Session 9', plus ice cream to boot.
    And the caps are so wonderful, as always!!!
    I think I know what scene you're referring to in 'Death Eminent', but don't forget the scene in 'Going Under' :D He came to her emotional rescue *dreamy sigh*...I think next season, Cal needs to emotionally rescue H. The pressures of work get to be too much for him one day, so Cal comes over with a bottle of wine and offers to rub his back. Then it will be 'Under Suspicion' all over again :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

CASP!!!! Yay you're here! You popped, that makes me happy! *Mo grabs onto Casp's ankles to prevent him from leaving again!* :D

Lol, I knew it! I'm good! :lol: Wow, you almost managed to break glass with your own voice, minion I'm impressed!! Well done! :D

Lol, totally! :devil: Then again, if it was H, he wouldn't even have to ask that question! ;) :devil:

Lol, yup Emer I think that pretty much sums it up! My faith in the PTB would be restored, that's for dang sure! :lol:

Lol, totally love all the pics hon! She so totally was trying to get his attentions...and yeah, it clearly worked...the man could barely talk around her and he couldn't meet her eyes...for obvious reasons... :devil: but also cuz she'd know how much he wanted her if he met her eyes! ;)

Think this outfit would get H's attention anyone?! ;)

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/emily-procter/pictures/emily-procter-picture-1.jpg

Or this one...might be better...being "all black" and all! ;) :devil:

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/allposters/mmph/251457_rt.jpg

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Gah, Mo! :eek: :devil: those are some smokin' pics! how about the first one in black, but a little lower cut? it's a happy medium, a mixture of both :p that is one dress I'd happily buy if they came out with a "Clothing that made DuCaine CANON" line! :lol:

Almost. And it was using amps, this HUGE mic. :lol: (mostly for my big mouth :p) So I had alot of help :p It's weird, I can do that, but I can't sing the way I want to... :rolleyes:

HORATIO: *Walks in with leather jacket on and sunnies in hand*
    CALLEIGH: *smiles*
    HORATIO: Calleigh?
    CALLEIGH: *squeals as his voice is low and all terminator like* Yes, Horatio?
    HORATIO: *growls* You know what I want, Calleigh....
    CALLEIGH: *smitten* Yes, I do Lieutenant, yes I do.....

:p

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Woo hoo!!! Second page.
    Those pics of Emily Procter...WOW. How could H resist if ever she were to walk into the lab one day wearing any of those ensembles?
    So I've put the 'Sense and Sensibility' fanfic away for a second because I'm in the process of writing another fanfic. This one is actually clean enough to post on here, which I will indeed do (my DuCaine trilogy that I finished not too long ago wasn't clean enough to put on here). It's just a cute little fic of when Cal comes over one night to help H alleviate his stress.

The link:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1129852&page=0&vc=1#Post1129852

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - new thread - sweet! And I voted for the title, too. I love it! Rock on guys!

Lovely scene EyeHeartH :) I really miss the ducaine interaction. I would love it if H/C became canon, but don't know if y'all read some of the spoilers lately - and not just the ones involving a certain "sister-in-law":
    Looks like a certain "brother-in-law" is about to reck our ship. I read in a few threads here (in the spoiler section and E/C ship) that fans should "look for sparks" between Eric and Calleigh. :(You know, I might convert to E/C, seeing as how my shipper luck has been going lately - every time I get invested on a "ship", it sails!

Ok, maybe I didn't mean that last part, but geez - how much more must we endure as ducainers? I mean, it's been pretty obvious to me that H & C are perfect together - they totally need each other, and not just in the "I wanna take your clothes off" kind of way. I think a lot of these relationships they're writing into the show — take Natalia and Eric for instance — are superficial and won't last. I always liked H/C b/c I felt they meant something to each other, that they had a connection that went beyond the conventional "my place or yours?" (I mean, that's part of it ;) , but it's gotta be more than that for it to work).
    So I hope we're all brainstorming about some good Ducaine fanfiction, cause we may have to survive on that for awhile. I don't like writing stories outside of canon, but it's getting crazy! Let's show the TPTB how great Ducaine can be!

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

*sigh* Thank you, dear!

Regarding the spoilers that I have read as well...

Why, oh why TPTB? First the sister-in-law comes back possibly to consume H's thoughts again, and now Eric and Cal may have something. However, I did read somewhere on the Miami thread that Eric says something like 'You think me and Calleigh?' to Natalia or something like that. Either way, it doesn't seem like a winning situation for DuCainers right now. I remember also when I shipped both H/Y and DuCaine, but I saw more spark between H and Cal, so I abandoned the H/Y ship and was exclusively DuCaine. We need something soon, TPTB, PLEASE!!!

15. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

I have a question. How do you spell Cal's last name?? I'm asking 'cause I saw an episode today (the one with Tony Hawk in it, don't know the name) and Cal gets a call and I swear I heard her say "Ducaine" :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.