H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Exactly TracyLynn! That is exactly what I'm saying too! I think their undeniable passion which we all know is simmering just beneath the surface between these two will inevitably burst forth one of these days and these two best friends will turn into the combustible lovers we all know they want to be! :devil: :D :D

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I multi-ship *doedges thrown rocks* and my faves are DuCaine, CaRWash, H/Y and E/C. Hm that's all of em isn't it? Ooops. So for me, any sprkage is appreciated. Bring it on TPTB!

ETA: But then every ship goes through a cold period, where nothing happens, but then there's something that makes everyone go :eek: and magnify it and make it their focus until another something comes along. So I guess we just have to wait. But for people like me, I can appreciate anything. *leans back in chair* It's good to be a multi-shipper. Except for the fact that all the shippers hate me. *dodges more rocks* Ouch! Not so big! :lol: Bring. It. On.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Cainesugar first I gotta say I love your screenname...nice, very nice! ;) It makes me think of a DuCaine scene from Season 1...good times! :D

And second...at the risk of having some of those same rocks thrown at me, I don't hate ya! ;) I'm pretty sure H/Cal will be ending up together, it makes sense to me...but at the same time...I'm being pulled into the multi-shipper vortex! :lol: *Mo gasps and ducks out of the thread before people start throwing things at her too!* (Hey now, I'm still a DuCainer...don't be hurting me, come on! ;) )

4. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

What does everyone think was the most lacking season for DuCaine....I think I will rent the DVDs for that season and do a missing scene fan fic for each episode. I think that it is a good way to start.

Bullet_Girl and Moriel21 - I'm not really thrilled with DuCaine being end game either but I think I'd rather that than not at all....and maybe they will give us a whole SEASON of end game. :D

Me - I just want the closeness back. And I send a feedback form to CBS every week after the show to remind them of that - and in the next couple of weeks, me and my new DuCaine friends are going to bombard them with mail.

We will prevail !

tracy

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

cainesugar
    I don't hate you!!!

Tracy
    I'm conjuring up a missing-scene fic for 'Under Suspicion' :D

Speaking of 'Under Suspicion', it's on right now on A&E and on the scene where Ryan and Cal go into Rachel Turner's apartment and Ryan says "Horatio really cared about this woman", Calleigh changes the subject. Hmmm...

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh yeah I like that eppy EyeH or the scenes from it that I've seen, I'm gonna be watching that one when it airs here at 8pm tonight! And she changed the subject because she's jealous and doesn't want someone talking that way about "HER" man! :D

And yeah we're endgame here...which means more waiting (bleech! :p ) but we're good at the waiting game! :D

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay this is my first time seeing "Under Suspicion" all the way through and can I just say....wow! This is such a DuCaine episode! Not only do we get like 4 DuCaine scenes, including the sizzling hand holding scene, and the scene before that in the hallway where they are close enough to kiss, just one more step dang it...but seeing how passionate and one track minded Calleigh is about proving H innocent is proof in and of itself that she loves him! DuCaine love is obvious to the world in this eppy and who ever says they don't have chemistry clearly was not watching the same eppy I just was! :D Can I just say Calleigh is freaking brave, with Walter pointing the gun at her and her looking cool and collected...and then the "tell me the truth Horatio"...nice scene! :D Yay for DuCaine, yay! :lol:

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

*Sigh*...sadly, the last true DuCaine episode we get. Hopefully it's not the last.
    It's so true...she tried so hard to help him out. She didn't want to see her man suffer any more. In fact, that's the angle I'm getting at in this fic I'm writing that goes beyond the episode. Of course, I'll post it on here!!!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That's the last full of DuCaine eppy, EyeH really? Sad day! :(
    Yay for another ficcie...and yeah she really did work hard to prove him innocent, she was single minded in her focus, to the poinst of ignoring everything else not related...it was cute actually! And did anyone point out yet, she was in all black for I wanna say the whole episode...love people, love! ;) :devil:

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hehe and the shirt was low-cut as well. I bet she made H's day all right.
    Well, there have been DuCaine moments but not in the magnitude of the days of yore...we haven't been completely devoid of DuCaine, but lately it's been seriously lacking :(

No need to fear, though, I have another fic posted:

Beyond 'Under Suspicion', just as I had promised :D

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't know how some people could have thought there was no chemistry in that scene...the smile she gave him when she realized why Horatio had her bring her kit said it all. Can you capture a picture of that smile and post it here?

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Miami Style had this one, although it's the tail end of her smile. Unfortunately, the computer that I can make screencaps off of is 5 hours away from where I am now, but it's a start until I can get my hands on that computer again :)

That's why you asked me to bring the kit...

14. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! Page 3 already!! :D

'Under Suspicion' has to rank up there in any DuCainer's favourite eppies, because we get:

1) Calleigh in all-black. *Horatio: homina, homina!* :lol: Easy, H! :D
    2) Their hands touching... *YEAHHH!!!* :D :)
    3) Horatio confiding in Calleigh about the girl he protected from Resden.
    4) 4 full scenes together! (Now that's an achievement by S4 standards!) Wow... look at all the 4's!! :p

I agree with Mo and EyeHeartH about Calleigh being sensitive about Horatio's 'other woman'. She didn't want to feel jealously, but it was there very deep down maybe... who knows? Calleigh opted to remain professional, and she did the right thing by fighting to clear Horatio's name. She behaved ethically, she didn't question him about the girl, she followed the evidence. That is love to me; someone willing to sacrifice their personal feelings to protect someone they love... no amount of distance can ever change that. This line from John Montague's poem, 'All Legendary Obstacles' is fitting, in my opinion, for what we have witnessed in S4 and much of S5 for Horatio and Calleigh.:

'All legendary obstacles lay between
    Us, the long imaginary plain...'

The obstacles this ship is facing are only imagined, they are not physical, but they are legendary in their power to psuh Horatio and Calleigh apart. But the message of this poem is that love can overcome the greatest of hurdles, the tallest of mountains, the greatest of distances, and 'all legendary obstacles', no matter what they mat be. Hope someone found some consolation in these lines... English class finally paid off!! :lol: :p

She must believe that if Horatio is happy, she's happy. That is not obviously the case when it pertains to Marisol. I have actually written a post 'Open Water' scene for Horatio and Calleigh, you know, after Horatio 'proposes' to Marisol.... I don't know whether to post it or not... I might PM it to sissi59100, and get the all-clear first. I don't want to post anything with spoilers, or even going against what transpired... I'll see how it pans out...

@EyeHeartH: Great pics!! Love Calleigh's smile! Also shows how in-tune they are with each other. Horatio can read her mind... that is how close their bond is. Apart they may be, but that bond is indestructable.

And finally... *drum roll* here's another UTT pic! :devil: I'm so bad! These are non-intentional remember! *yeah right!* :D

Here's Horatio from 'Entrance Wound'.

What can I say?

I'll be whacked by the meter if I keep this up!! :p

I'll be updating CSI: DuCaine tomorrow or Sunday, so you can look forward to that!

Byee!!
    :)

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Emer
    *sigh* Wonderful poem selection, and so true!!!
    Nice pic too...I just got a big smile on my face!!!
    The poem you just posted reminded me of a part of a poem from one of my favourite Romantic-era poets, Lord Byron:

She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
    Thus mellow'd to that tender light
    Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

From the poem She walks in beauty

This poem fits Cal because, to Horatio, she is his sun, his moon, his stars, his whole fibre of existence. I love Romantic-era poetry and literature; the poets of the time inspired me to start writing poetry period. So, the poems you see on here are inspired by the Romanticism movement :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.