Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Those bandaids are so cool. I want them. Maybe I can convince my mom to buy them. I would put them on even if I didn't have a cut. I wondor if there are bandaids that say GSR: Grissom Sara Romance.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just watched this too, excellent ep. I really enjoyed more this time, because it tied all the loose ends up ;) and hip-hip-hooray for Nick, he hit the nail on the head, when they were all sitting around the table , and he goes "maybe it's somone in the lab" at the time I was going HMMM, 'WHO'? and well he was right, freaky Natalie. she was briefly the cleaning lady EWWWWW :mad:so she knew about Grissom and her dad, crazy Ernie, and Grissom and Sara so close, watching the horrible video where he shot himself, she must have been hovering in the background , and did blame Grissom for that! and decided to go after Sara :(

SARA AND GIL

CREEPY LITTLE HOUSE

GRISSOM AND HODGES

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The spoilers are real....not people's opinions although people will add their opinions in the spoiler threads.

Since I have access to the source, I can assure you that the spoilers posted are indeed just that....spoilers.

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey all, Just popping in to say I agree with all of you, no Sara & Grissom is just a shell. That's why I reckon they would never dump Jorja, & I really can't see her wanting out of what must surely be one of the best gigs in television. Now lets just hope the writters let them be happy together for awhile, no personal drama, just some nice caresses in passing & few hot looks, & maybe a glimps of domesticity once in a while.

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think I could live with background GSR if they don't kill Sara.

I want a kiss as much as the next person but I think they might save something like that until the ultimate end of the show (which hopefully will not be soon)

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i agree csilove
    i like background gsr, and i think w/ it being out in the open it could be better than hidden background gsr. i really feel like sara's going to live, maybe i'm way off ,but w/e. i want her to live, i want gsr, and a kiss can wait if it does mean the difference between her being on the show or not. SaraSidleRules8 i love those bandaids. love love love them. i nearly fell out my seat, and screamed at my mom to come look at them. what store did you get them at??

lol, GSR bandaids would be that shiz

*sigh*, is it the 27th yet?

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I actually got them at a place called Channelside, downtown in my city. :)

Oh yeah, GSR bandaids would be the major shiz. WOW.

And no...it's not September 27th yet, unfortunately.

GSR...rocks my umm...messy box filled room? Yeah.
    GSR rocks my Crime Scene bandaids!
    GSR rocks my world!Wooo!

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I agree. I would still want the little GSR here and there. I mean, I can live with them not showing it all the time, as long as we get Sara. It's better than nothing, and without Sara, there isn't anything, so this way we win... somewhat. I definitely just over-analyzed that to the point where I don't understand it anymore.

.. I'm just going to move on..

Yeah. I agree, yet again. I think it would be more significant and less people would complain. It would make the end of the show bearable, for some people. Like 'CSI ended... but we got a kiss... so it's... okay, I guess'. It might make it more bearable anyway. It would mean more at the end of the season, and it would be a nice ending...

even though, OF COURSE, CSI is never ever ever going to end... cause I'm not letting it. :rolleyes:

edited: I HAVEN'T SAID 'YAY NEW THREAD' YET!

soo..

YAY NEW THREAD!

:D

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I was putting creamm cheese on my bread this morning, and it tasted funnny so I checked the expiry date. It was September 27th, that seems like a bad omen....

Yeah, I agree, a kiss would be great but I don't think we're going to get one. Maybe we'll get a long hug or some "I love you"s instead... that would tide me over until the day we actually get a kiss. Argh, why can't tptb make the characters be more like the ones in CSI Miami and NY? I mean with the ships and stuff... I don't want Grissom to be more like Horatio or anything, that would be insane. What I mean is, Calleigh kissed Eric on the cheek last season, and Danny and Lindsay had sex on a pool table, but Grissom and Sara don't even hug? What's with that?

By the way, I don't actually watch NY or Miami, I just heard things in different threads.

10. Desertwind

[​IMG] have a great day, [​IMG] and this one's for you!

COME ON OVER

11. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^Thank you!

Grissom and Sara totally made my day :)

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hello all.

i still cannot believe none of us knows anything about the eventual ending of Dead Doll. like i said a couple of months ago, they could've filmed two endings so that nobody, even most of the crew, would know which one's gonna air. on the other hand, it looks like after they've caught the uh ... *leak*, everybody else is loyal to the show. i have to say i'm really happy about that. they're bombarding us with promos, doing a great promotional campaign including the CSI Exhibit, and really making us even more impatient than we already are. it's brilliant and i wouldn't be surprised at all if CSI won with GA on the 27th.

oh btw, i'm in the US now. i'm a bit jet lagged and i go to sleep at, like, 8:30 pm and wake up at 6 am but it's all good. and, obviously, i'm not watching CBS. i haven't seen any of the promos and i'm not spoiled almost at all, so i'm really glad. i think the only spoilery thing i've seen is quoth's avie, which i'm not even sure if it's a spoiler.

13. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Okay, I guess there are is a little bit more information that could potentially be true in spoiler boxes, but I thought everything is considered a rumor until the episode actually airs. I wasn't talking about spoiler threads, I was talking about the spoilers on this thread. Actually I guess a spoiler is a rumor. Don't listen to me, I have no idea what I am talking about.
    Hey Adzix, they did that in NCIS for their season 2 finale. I think it is a good idea to do something like that.

Happy Birthday csi love.

14. Desertwind

15. Serious_Snogger

Serious_Snogger Victim

OMG! Crimescene band aids! That is so bloody cool!
    Hay I am Serious_Snogger, Im new here ,but you can call me Jean.
    I've been shipping GSR ever since Ive watched the show, they are such an awesome couple!
    I can not wait the 18 days till the premiere!
    I dont like this title though,its not funny ,i mean sara could die!
    Ive seen some of the spoilers though so im really antsy about the premiere.

-Jean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.