Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

So, did anyone else notice how the bee was on her left ring-finger and it kind of looked like she was admiring a ring?

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

If one of you would like to start the new thread 'Grissom & Sara #31', we will lock this one as it is now over the 1000 post mark. The name of the thread can be edited in by a Moderator later (or by the thread originator within 24 hours) if it hasn't been agreed upon yet. :)

After last night's episode, I didn't want to lock this thread until you have a new one in which to post. ;)

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

again, all I can say is that better not be the only "kiss" we get. Besides that, the scene was positively perfect!!! I screamed, like legit SCREAMED, for a good 20 seconds at least...my throat was actually hoarse afterwards. And Sara and Grissom were so cute afterwards...they looked so nervous, yet happy, when people started talking to them in the halls after the proposal. I can't WAIT for the next episode!!!

4. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

How's about- "He thinks my bee suits sexyyyyy/It really turns him oooonn"
    or vice versa for Grissom...
    this could go on- "He's always starin at meeeee/while there buzzin aloooong" ok- getting carried away!!! *giggles hysterically*

5. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Hey ya'll. We needed a new home and I was here.

I've moved us over to Grissom and Sara #31: TBA

Don't worry, we'll change the thread name. So get over there and start nominating. Yay!

o_O

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.