Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yay. New thread. I hope I did this right.
    Yeah so I made some fanart, but my computer was dumb and lost it so...ill come post some fanart later
    Also sorry I took so long, I was at church.
    So: Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Alrighty so 30 threads, that is like a major milestone!

So since i lost my fan art yall are going to have to settle for this i stole from eggys photobucket. :D
    [​IMG]

GSR rocks my socks...wait im not wearing socks...er...GSR rocks my pantyhose(that didnt sound as cool)

Anyways *party* *party*

edit:
    5 secound fan art:
    [​IMG]

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Yayy! I've been hanging around shipper central waiting for this to open :)
    No. I don't have a life. I spend too much time obsessing over Grissom and Sara.

GSR rocks my socks too. Well, it would, but I'm not wearing any either :rolleyes:

*Celebrates*

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

congrats, new thread, yay
    the first fan art was cool, can someone explain cookies and rocking chair to me, i got the rest of it
    and *pin me down but not w/ a mustang* fanart is fantastic! love it!!
    GSR rocks all the socks in my dresser, the mixmatched ones in my floor, and the random lonely ones in a basket in my laundry room!!

yayayayayay

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

GSRfanatic25 well i think, and im sure someone will correct me if im wrong, i dont think the cookies have a particular meaning, its just like; your new, have a cookie. I am pretty sure the rocking chair is referring to a certain smutt fic, as i dont read that stuff, someone of age can tell you more about that. *yells* eggy, your the smutt expert, am i right?

5. GSRfanatic25

haha, here i was thinking cookies was something dirty, oh well
    and smut? oo, funness, do tell

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

lol, and I stole it from fogi. :lol:
    :lol: Now THAT is hilarious. :rolleyes:
    Yeah, there is one. It's called Casa Caliente by Cincoflex. I can't link it of course. :p (but if you shove it in google. ;))
    Choco how do you know that? *raises eyebrows*

Isn't cookies like a play on words sort of? It's a virtual cookie obviously, but isn't it playing with, computer sort of cookies? IDK, that's what I've always thought. Maybe I'm thinking too deep. :lol:

Super happy we got this thread title man, it's the best yet, no? You've got your name all over this thread now chocs! :lol:

I haven't had one urge to look at a spoiler. All is good and right.
    GSR rocks my brand new leather shiny riding boots. *admires the shinyness*

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

OH THAT rocking chair! ROFLMAO. i remember it pretty well.

anyway, congrats on the new thread all, and thank you choco for starting it. you did great, love the fanart.

i wonder, if we'll get the kiss in this thread or not?

8. GSRfanatic25

iread casa caliente, i have it printed, i guess i'll have to read it again, don't recall rocking chair
    thanks though

9. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Yay for the new thread! Yippee! GSR rocks my cow socks. Yes, that's right. My socks have little cows all over them. Infact I have two different pairs with cows because I lurves cows. They is be cutes.

Wow.

You did a wonderful job Choco, it feels very homey. I think we shall enjoy it here!

*throws beads*

^^because nobody else did.... that's sad.

Now I'm imagining Adz quivering like an excited puppy about a new treat just to watch as big bad meanie owner puts in the cupboard. And I laughed. lol

That would be hot. No really. It would be. Even the bug singing. A little grasshopper all dressed in a purple tux while a few little crickets back him up (dressed in black tuxes, yo) with butterflies flying just above their heads.

Lets just hope the boat doesn't flip over. Baaaaad Ecklie eels. BAD.

You printed all 11 parts of Casa? Now THAT'S dedication! You prooobably killed a small forest somewhere. I forget which actual part the rocking chair comes from and I don't have the list right here infront of me... It's the one where they are at her parents for... Thanksgiving? Oh my, it's been a long time since I read a good smut fic.

Speaking of fics - I am writing one. Again. Finally. Go me.

I have nothing else to say so I'll say it again, YAY for the new thread! *dances*

That is all.

Edited because even though English is my first, and only, language, I still can't use it properly. Ever.

10. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

YAY FOR # 30!! I'm so happy this thread title won...

Anyway, to continue from that last poll in the old thread...I voted for number 2 like most of the rest of yall. It would make me indescribably happy to have a kiss, but I would much rather see Sara live.

PS: I pre-ordered my season 7 yesterday from Amazon...I'm so excited!!

Bengali I know it's your thing to do the countdown, but I put a countdown box on my facebook, so it's hard to resist

25 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes, and 40 seconds

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

totally forgot to do that. my bad.
    a golden retriever puppy. and yes, that's exactly how i look like.
    WHA? WHERE? gaaaah, Grissom needs to wear one in S8! period. i just hope it won't be ... for the ... ya know, the freakin funeral.

*cries*

although him beardless in a suit is something i could not resist. like, ever. i'd still watch it and drool. can't help it. it's like epilepsy without all the shakin'.

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OMG 30 YAY

*Throws beads, cookies, confetti, gummi fruit and snickers bars*

I'm just a little excited, can you tell?
    And I have to say that I am kinda excited about the title, I really love it, and that pic is AWESOME Choco. You rock my socks off too. (But I'm not wearing any either--I live in Florida, it's too damn hot for socks)

Butterflied, you can countdown too as long as I get to do the last one at four minutes left, deal? Besides, I could never get mad at you, I still love your pickle. ;)

Eggy, can you PM me with three or four of your fav fanfics? I hear you're the expert, and there is never anything to read at Disney...

Now on to HOT-ter things, Gris in a Tux. No, you don't wear a tux to a funeral, you wear a tux to a wedding!!! That's right, we could get the wedding we (some of us) have been waiting for. Maybe flashbacks to the wedding they already had, hmmmm.*smiles dreamily* Yeah, so very nice he looks in that James Bond tux, too, don't ya think? Then we have...

Crickets in Tux's? See, I was picturing stuff like that when I mentioned the butterflies, but I thought you would all think I had REALLY gone off the deep end if I added it, and you did anyway!! (All who need Therapy rail your hands)
    *raises hand*. So, who here is the animator? See where I'm going with this? Surely one of you talented people can put that together for us? Hmm...Sounds like a challenge to me :devil:

Finally, I do love the countdown, though, so here's mine...
    605 hours and 13 minutes!!! (That's 25 days, 5 hours)

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I step away for five minutes and we have a new thread! Tres cool! Congrats, guys. We've made it to 30.

Through chalk, veggie burgers, butterflies and mustangs we've been here, and it's great to be in this ship with you guys. :)

I wonder when they are going to set the season opener since usually we have the summer for them to move time around. With a cliffhanger, are we picking up in May? Or are we at the end of September? I do wonder... Of course, it probably doesn't matter to anyone but me.

I love the shot of Gil looking out the window with the rain falling across this face. There's this famous movie, whose name I can't think of, of course, but in it this character, who's not much of a crier is recounting these sad things in his life, and as he talks, the rain trickles on the window and reflects across his face, becoming his tears. So, seeing Grissom standing at the window, I feel like he's crying on the inside, and the rain across his face represents it on the outside, as he worries and frets about his love, and no doubt blames himself for what's happening...

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

That's a better description than the one I gave :)

Though I actually pictured Lady Heather eels doing the Flotsam and Jetsam boat tip thing.

Ecklie eels make more sense I suppose. Just because I like Heather more than Ecklie.

:rolleyes: Now I can see Heather in a whole sea witch role.(I have nothing agaisnt her. Really. Blame the imagination)

I need to stop mixing GSR with The Little Mermaid. Now.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lmao, you're right. my brain never works well when i have him in a tux on mind. i meant a suit.
    and that's an endless debate on this thread. would they get hitched or not? personally, i don't think so. it would be way too OOC for them. i mean grissom doesn't look like it ever bothered him to be a bachelor and sara's not very wedding-friendly. besides, they are too private to have one, if that makes sense. at least grissom is. i just can't imagine it happening with all the CSI's present.

i'm also wondering if there is gonna be any continuity to our cocoon. it would be cruel to see sara die and then grissom comes back to his office and he sees it hatched. i mean, i think i'd cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.