Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i keep getting that reaction too for some reason. my mom, my sis, my friends... they just don't understand

she has to live...

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love your avatar too desertwind
    Does anyone know any recent GSR fanfic where Sara lives?
    Am I allowed to post that in this thread?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HEY, ALL YOU CUTIE PIES ;) and your wonderful compliments. you girls rock and in response to the last spoiler!

I saw it on the S/8 spoiler thread, and I believe it was ep. 8x03, where she and Doc and Cath and the new girl Veronica Lake work together on a case, it's listed on another fan site, [can't list it here] but it also says that, so it could be all spectulation or the real deal hopefully her man and the team will save her from this horrific experience

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

sidlewannabe, you can post fanfiction here, along it not M. It has to be PG-13, If it T, it okay to put it here.

5. Desertwind

NicknGrissom is always right ;)how about if you post it in the "FANFICTION" thread.. scads of stories there ;)

[​IMG]

6. sidlewannabee

I was just wondering if I was allowed to ask about fanfiction in here, but thanks you guys, you are always a big help.

Thanks again desertwind, I understand now, if you can think of the link though let me know.

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hey all! I just wanted to put in the countdown for today. I hope everyone had a good labor day!

We have 23 days 18 hours and 28 min left. That's 570 1/2 hours :D

I'm leaving in five and a half hours for Disney, so I may, I might not get to post for two days, but if I can, I will keep the countdown going. If not, I think Butterflied might take it too. See ya :)

8. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I love that cartoon, choco b! I especially like how it even renders the letter stuck in the volume of Shakespeare. That's a great detail!

You guys, I literally cannot wait for this season premiere. I feel like I'm climbing the walls. Mainlining fanvids helps, but it's no compensation for the real deal. If I don't get that ever-lovin' premiere soon, I might spontaneously combust, leaving an awfully dicey scene for any CSI to process.

What will make me whole again? A premiere packed with Billy looking desperate and hot, a timely rescue of Sara (either by other hands or by her own!), and some affecting, slightly squishy GSR.

Man, I guess I just gotta keep my head down and keep myself busy in order to make these next few weeks evaporate and that premiere and the sweet, sweet GSR we know it has to have come quickly.

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Cheer up guys, the last 3+ months has gone by pretty quick, the next 3+ weeks will zoom by I'm sure.
    I wanna see Grissom push Sara's hair out of her face, kiss her on the forehead, squeeze her hand, & whisper something in her ear as we fade to black.
    Just been thinking...
    I was thinking about the timing of things so I checked out the clothes. In the pic from TV Guide & all the promos Griss is wearing the same shirt, Cath changes clothes at some point(into the red shirt) & I think Nick is wearing a different shirt when He & Griss are running(is that Nick in short sleeves? or maybe its Greg)

10. GSRfanatic25

im glad of the fact that griss hasn't changed, it shows a desperation on his part, liike in a lot of fanfics i've read. he'll be so consumed with finding her! i think a peck on the forehead and a handhold would be fantastic, at least compared to what we've gotten in the past!
    i think it's gotta be hard for the writers to decide how much mushy gushy stuff to put in this show. it's originally a scientific crime fighting forensics show. it might be too much for them to have full on lovin and such from our geeks., but who knows... i still really would lvoe to see something to that effect... kiss, hug, "i love you"...

oye, i'm rambling, forgive me

11. Desertwind

I think that your right on the gushing factor, but think about this, on CSI/Miami Horatio got married, [briefly] and on CSI/NY Mac was making out in the hallway with his lady, so why can't we get a bit of gushing? come on :( or a KISS, as WP said on him and Sara I'd like to kiss her, before the show ends Galaxie Mag..2005, so what's the hold-up? and 3 week's ~~screams~~ taps fingers, and bites nails.. hurry up Sept.27th.. going back till then, from "TOYD" a couple to keep us focused on our couple[​IMG]

HE FASCINATES ME

SHE FASCINATES ME

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

seattlegsrfan[/b] and promos]It has to be Nick, Greggo is supposed to be the one to locate the car from a helicopter. Also, Nick was shown being a passenger in a truck presumably on the way to get Sara. Who was driving though? No way that's Gris. And I doubt he would be in any condition to drive after staying awake in the mad dash to find Sara.

GSR rocks my breccia!
    Go Team SO!!

13. sidlewannabee

Three more weeks left. I can't wait, my insides are ready to burst. I think a hand holding or kiss would be awesome. A simple I love you Sara and an I love you too Griss, would be perfect. I think the writers are worried because every big show that had a character marriage went down the drain. They think that might happen to their show.

14. GSRfanatic25

oh my god i love that episode. those pictures caused flashbacks and made my heart flutter... *siogh* i love that episode... did i say that?

i would settle for either i love you, i love you too... some kind of kiss (not neccesarily makeout) ... i dunno, something beyond a handhold and an eye twinkle

in ny, lindsey and (what's his name?) had sex on a pool table for god's sake
    now, we'd be more likely to see something like that from rick and cath... but come on... we deserve some kind of juicy scene

okay, i'm done rambling now, i hope

GIVE US GSR
    TEAM SO
    SAVE SARA, or die :mad:

15. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I realized something as I was watching the promo (for the like 10th time). In the scenes where the team is so avidly searching for her the ground is dry. The scenes where she's struggling are wet and muddy. So apparently the scenes are not shown in order in the promo. I personally think sara gets out from under the car and "drowns" somewhere else and that's why grissom's face is like it is when they get to the car- because she's not there. I'm sure all this stuff has been mentioned before, but as this is the only promo I've allowed myself to read and respond to, I don't know what's going on in the world of the little blue boxes.

ETA: 22 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.