Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want this for griss and sara

do you think that could be or it's too much to ask ?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, today at school we got our yearbooks and for some odd reason CSI was in it, like a picture of csi, and at first I was freaking out just because it was in there, but then I noticed Gil & Sara were beside each other..

WOO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is true ? o.m.g i want to see this pic lol or this scene ;)

You know what the really creepy thing about those pics from the French magazine were? Gina and Billy were camera-duelling. Swear. To. God.

And since, as Dayna pointed out, Snakes is almost a direct answer to Butterflied, I think they were both just a chance for the two of them to justify why they shouldn't be together. But all of it was surface value stuff, I think.
*cough* err, WHO pointed it out?
If I'm not mistaken, I think she even gestures to him when she says it. But like in Snakes, and even more so with her "All of the above" crack, she's saying what he wants to hear - what'll make it "text book" for him.
yes she does. and she makes it VERY clear she's talking about him. if i wasn't into CSI and watched only this one scene, i'd know it's him who she has in mind right then.

i was surprised my Grissom's reaction to it though. or, more like, lack of it. i'd expect him to frown and make a Snakes/IE face. but he didn't. i think Snakes were a turning point at that time. i believe grissom actually after Butterflied thought that he's indeed too late. or maybe he wanted to think that b/c it was easier for him. but in Snakes Sara shows him that those doors are still opened for him, and finally he GETS IT. that's why he's not surprised by her reference to him in ND, he already knows her feelings for him are still there.

but it turns out he doesnt. i see.

maybe she did that, because last time she opened up in snakes, he wouldnt let it happen, and it ended very awkwardly when she had to cut it short cause he wouldnt contribute, so maybe she was concerned about how he'd act if she opened up this time. i dunno...

so if Snakes was Sara offering Grissom an out-he didnt take it did he? do you think he realised thats what it was?

its all far more complicated than i took it to be, i understand the Butterflied speech meaning and snakes meaning now, but i think she was just trying to do what she thought was best rather than what she actually wanted. trying to make things right. when/why do you think Grissom changed his standing on this matter? seems Sara was there waiting till he was ready for a long time and for the most part, he knew it-what do you think made him give it a go and take the risk?

*cough* err, WHO pointed it out?

The girl who lives in my head, Adzix.

i was surprised my Grissom's reaction to it though. or, more like, lack of it. i'd expect him to frown and make a Snakes/IE face. but he didn't. i think Snakes were a turning point at that time. i believe grissom actually after Butterflied thought that he's indeed too late. or maybe he wanted to think that b/c it was easier for him. but in Snakes Sara shows him that those doors are still opened for him, and finally he GETS IT. that's why he's not surprised by her reference to him in ND, he already knows her feelings for him are still there.

Ooh - good point. Just like with Butterflied, the one giving the confession is almost neutral - their mind is made up. It's what the other person chooses to take from that that ends up affecting their relationship.

Hey, has anyone seen any promos for this week's eppy? I've seen none- and that's strange-, maybe tonight during CSI/NY, and Sarah where's forensicsgirl? haven't seen her here for ages? and "veggie burger" rules :lol:

TOYD2-1.jpg

Sid, where do you have this pic from??! or does anybody have a link to this article or know ANYTHING about it? camera dueling ... WICKED. ... did i sound british? oh well.
The girl who lives in my head, Adzix
thank you.
Ooh - good point. Just like with Butterflied, the one giving the confession is almost neutral - their mind is made up. It's what the other person chooses to take from that that ends up affecting their relationship.
that was deep. and true.

desertwind Ive seen one the other night during CSI: Miami and the whole thing was basically Sara and Grissom talking. It actually made me look forward to the episode more than I already was. THere was also some Cath!drama thrown in there, but it was a good promo.

WOW- thank's ginascar cool- sounds great!!!!! can't wait :p and maybe this in the future :p-well, for us, they've already
LoveHearts.gif

TSoSSbanner_thumbMA10145000-0003.jpg

I had NO INTERNET yesterday. It was HORRIBLE. *cough* anyway.

OMFG, ziggy what is THAT??? *silence* *chokes and transforms the noises into laughter* *laughes my butt off, but then realizes the horridity of this THING, and silences again. freaked out, runs away in FEAR*
Heeeeehehehehe. It's Teri Hatcher in Spy Kids. She is EVIL in it. Halfway through she gets her hair set on fire and half of it burns off. Then at the end of the movie she's dancing around in a red evening gown, clapping her hands maniacally with her half bald head bopping around.. I loved it so much it had to have an icon.

where's forensicsgirl? haven't seen her here for ages?
Our former mod Fogi decided to hang up her modding shoes. She feels like she wasn't really contributing anything here anyway and is taking a break. I'm trying to convince her that she's missed and I'll let her know you asked about her, desert :)

Anyway, aside from saying that PDAs are cool, so long as nudity is not forced upon my poor virgin eyes, I don't have much to say. I'm thinking of going spoiler free. Not because I like, want to be spoiler free or anything, but because I just don't care enough to seek spoilers out. *shrugs* What it comes down to is PURE LAZINESS, y'all.

Sporter, I will have to kill you if you put shirtless Tom anywhere near me. Be warned.

OH! OH! And OT again quickly? Apparently every time I ever write a magazine ever they publish it.. I wrote something for Cosmo and just got an email to let me know they're publishing it in their December edition (so the Nov mag). YAY! I'm a published writer AGAIN.

One last thing- Sarah, we're still on for CSI-watching tomorrow? What time?

One last thing- Sarah, we're still on for CSI-watching tomorrow? What time?

Same time. I get off of classes late, so probably around 6:15 again.

Anyway, aside from saying that PDAs are cool, so long as nudity is not forced upon my poor virgin eyes, I don't have much to say. I'm thinking of going spoiler free. Not because I like, want to be spoiler free or anything, but because I just don't care enough to seek spoilers out. *shrugs* What it comes down to is PURE LAZINESS, y'all.

lol. But I kind of feel the same way, to be honest. They're together now. It's not like we're worried about a spoiler involving a hot new CSI who's being paired with Grissom, or Sara's sudden boyfriend, or the two of them 'getting together'. Yes, they can always split them up, but it's not the same as it used to be. Now it's like we're looking forward to scenes we know will come, rather than those we hope.

Thank's ziggy about FG yeah tell her HI- and she did contribute alot ;)will be missed, wish her luck in whatever she's doing ;) and hopefully this week's eppy will have some scenes, with our couple, and will all applaud ;)

gss6smb.jpg
cheer.gif

aw. Send my love to Fogi. This place isn't the same without her.

Gosh, I love pictures of Grissom and Sara together. As for the kiss thing, it's so hard to figure out what we'd see. For these two, a full-on make out session might be strange to watch, as Mr. Eads said in his interview a while back. I would just like to see a loving kiss, a moment shared between them, not so much out of routine, but out of affection.

I'd just love to see one of those moments when Grissom does something sweet for Sara, or vis versa, and they have to express their gratitude and affection physically, inititating a sweet kiss. Nothing too showy, but I think it'd be lovely.

I've been thinking, and if something were to happen to Grissom, say, Gris and Sara were at a crime scene, and the roof collapsed, or something otherwise absurd... Would she scream, "Grissom?" Or would her first instinct be to call him, "Gil?" And would others take note of the sudden switch in names in the public forum? That'd be an interesting way for someone to start to suspect. :)

Ah, GeekLove.

Yeah - I do believe that the pic that desert posted, only the wide shot, is what our yearbooks used to talk about the "CSI Effect". It may have also included a blurb on its success. Not sure. They did a whole series about all of the things that made news that year.

Anyway - the pictures of Billy and his wife on vacation in France are rather cute, and that's what that pic of the brunette kissing his neck is - not a spoiler, btw. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back