Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, of course the mysterious grissom is sexy and he should stay this way, dont get me wrong, but a little bit opening up step by step makes him even more interesting and facinating. I like it when guys who dont show their feelings normally reveal them to THE special person (for grissom its sara)and let them into their heart. I wouldnt like grissom to run around telling everbody what he thinks or feels but I hope to get to see those special moments between s and g where the wall he has built up for many many years falls apart (especially for sara and only for her!). grissom should stay quirky and mysterious but wouldnt it be nice to watch him and knowing that there is a totally different grissom deep inside of him.

*sigh* zillions of spoilers again.

yup, i agree gsrhe, i definitely would like to see grissom opening up to sara. i just don't want it to go too far. i feel like it's better to be safe than sorry, you know ;)

Kay so, in the second episode on Spike TV this evening, I'd like to point out the way that Sara smiled at like...everything Grissom said while at the scene. She's such a flirt, it's not even funny.
hey, jordan, you remember the name of this episode??

ETA: someone (SaraSullivan?)said that the new season starts on her birthday. well, just noticed lately that Butterflied first aired on my birthday :D :D it's fate.

So true!!
I am flying to Bangkok tomorrow so I hope to get to buy the s6 dvd there.´You girls are so lucky you already have seen the s6 and while í am wishing and hoping for the s6 to get, you get all crazy and exited over the 7s!!! :( :)
So I hope everything will be fine with our favorite couple while I am away ;) but Iam pretty sure you are all watching over them. Cant wait to post to you from bangkok to know whats going on!!! See ya :D

Re: Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Coo

jordan said:

Oh, and is anyone else excited about the FULL SEASON 6 RE-RUN ON LABOR DAY STARTING BRIGHT AND EARLY AT 9 AM??????
Cuz I sure as sugar am! :p
*stares blankly at screen* Must...re-tape...finalie...episode...
Must...re-tape...finalie...episode...
AND WATCH MULTIPLE THOUSAND TIMES
^__^

WHAT ?!

When was this told to the world and why wasn't I told about it?! I still haven't seen a few episodes from S6 yet.. : ( Well, I was going to hang out with my friend on labour day... hmm... I think I'll ditch him.. OOO! Or he can come and watch CSI! I can just imagine:

Me: WOW!!!!!!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Friend: wtf?
Me: Did you see what Grissom said to Sara?!!!!!
Friend: You mean the guy with the grey hair and the brunette?
Me: YESS!
Friend: Don't you think he's a little old for her?
Me: *turns into zombie* You must not talk about GSR that way!
Friend: *runs away screaming*
Me: hehe. *turns back to TV.

I would find that pretty funny, slightly offensive, but funny nonetheless.

Grr.. I hate all you spoiler people.

Just kidding :p

i felt like watching TOYD today, and came to conclusion that even the episode is bad, the whole idea of it was, gotta admit, pretty original.

so i watched it today, and later sharpened my teeth for some Rashomama. the idea of this episode was the most cliche ever, yet this ep is considered as one of the best in season. what can be more cliche than a murder on a commonly hated monster-mother in-law during the wedding of her son? so i think everything depends on less the idea, and more the way it's presented and the plot outlined.

well, we remember TOYD not for the case, but for the eyesex. would anybody now remember what was the case about, who killed and what was the case-breaker? i watched it today, and i have a serious problem with the last one. what i'll never forget though is the eyesex, a scene while watching, i am completely oblivious what the conversation is about, but totally focused on GSR glances.

that brings me to a question, am i going to be able to focus on the cases next season when i'll be looking for GSR moments all the time? despite what i wrote a moment ago, i think i will. as long as the cases will be Rashomama/Unusual Suspect - like.

that's why i'm really excited about new season, with new great cases and GSR in the background. hip hip hooray :D (did i really write that everything will be cookies and peaches? lol)

I completely agree about Roshomama and TOYD. Unfortunately it always feels like the plainer the storyline they're given, the more they have fun with it. The more complex the story, the more it seems to fall apart.

Look at Butterflied for a moment- how much of that is Grissom just silently processing the house or contemplating?

It is, in fact, a really simple case. A man kills a girl and her lover. The CSIs investigate.

A lot of the episodes this year held a lot of promise, but it was the three which were arguably very stereotypical - Nick feels bad for small child, kiddy killer, hated mother in law, that really brought it home.

I don't think it was David Rambo's script that hurt TOYD. There were some good one-liners, it was just that the direction fell flat.

Example? When I read the geisha scene, they made that sound REALLY creepy in the script. Grissom was supposed to look through a peephole and seem a little *too* interested. Then it was supposed to pan back on Sara watching him and him feeling exposed.

As it was, it looked like he just found it weird. Or that he was saving face for Sara later.

Likewise, the exposing GSR scene didn't feel that dynamic at all. I thought this whole thing would take place in some dark room.

And that they would be sitting down, asserting that Caprice, standing, had the power, and could basically see inside both of them.

I found it interesting how comfortable they were exchanging glances, though. The actors did a good job with the scene, because if they refused to look at each other, it would speak more to the theory that nothing had happene dyet.

Without the GSR, TOYD would have been a really boring episode. It wouldn't even comes close to being one of my favs right now. Same goes for WTG.

Rashomama was brilliantly written. I don't think I ever found a CSI episode this amusing when it comes to humour. Because it was really clever humour! All the perspectives on the same subject were interesting to see, and even the case was really interesting.

Im not going to lied the first time i watched TOYD the first 30 minutes were soooo boring for me. Then the Caprice scene came on and i was dissapointed because i thought that, that was it. Then came the eyesex. Now that's when it started to get interested and i was so into the episode.

For Rashomama it wasn't really about the case but about the characters POV's. It was hillarious it was kind of stupid (not in a mean way but in a funny way) so i think that the only reason why people love this episode so much is cause of the characters and as for TOYD it was...didnt want to say it but yeah....it was all about GSR so i understand why so many people hated TOYD and loved Rashomama. I like both.

I was going to post a while back the same thing. Sara helping Catherine when she thinks she gets raped and being there for Greg when he get beats up was all going to pay off really good by them supporting her and being there for her, weather or not the team finds out and Ecklie dissaproves.

I actually found TOYD kinda intresting but that is only because I knew what was coming at the end so I watched over and over and over....lol....I am looking forward to this season sooooo much that I am shaking with attiapacence (SP?)(Cuz I get to see GSR and Because I get to see my Greggo!) :rolleyes: :) And the Eppi that was on last night was Blood Lust and there was a lot of flirting in that eppi mostly Sara but tidbits of Grissom too!! ;)

I thought the concept for TOYD was great. A lot of the acting was good. The stunt casting of Judd Nelson I could've done without, only because it felt like he was totally and utterly wasted. The only part I felt he was allowed to shine in was when he was telling the somewhat less-than-rippling-muscled Brass and Grissom that he stopped being an actor becuase he liked to eat. And when he ordered a specialty water.

But I just felt like it didn't quite do it for me. It was a little like how they advertised The Island last summer. You already knew there was no Island, so you spend half the movie going, "We get it. Just escape already".

Don't get me wrong, I did like the film, but the advertising was terrible.

Well, with this show we already knew that this was a big set-up, and they even hinted at that in the ads too. So the Caprice "surprise" just comes way too late in the episode.

And I feel that any ending where you couldn't guess the killer comes off as... weak.

Again, great concept and I'd love to see them bring back John Michael Higgins again, because he was good.

Adzix said:
ETA: someone (SaraSullivan?)said that the new season starts on her birthday. well, just noticed lately that Butterflied first aired on my birthday :D :D it's fate.

Yeah, the 7th season airs on my birthday. A few days ago, I told my Mom this so she comes downstairs and says "so I guess you're not going to a movie on your birthday..." And I replied: "Nooooo way!!"

Hmm... I'm going to go and see if any other episodes aired on my birthday :D

I was actually pretty dissapointed by the appereance of Caprice. Not that the actor wasn't good (I don't really remember), but I expected some sort of alternative type who made a big impression, somewhat like Lady Heather or The Amazing Zephyr.

Hmm... I'm going to go and see if any other episodes aired on my birthday :D

None from any CSI show has on mine...I feel so left out :(

"Boom" - the episode in which Grissom and Sara blow stuff up, happened on my birthday.

"Burden of Proof" - big GSR episode, happened the day before my birthday.

"Pirates of the Third Reich" was one day after my birthday.

But yeah - Boom. Huh. My birthday was celebrated by Nick and the hooker. Meh. It was hot.

I was actually pretty dissapointed by the appereance of Caprice. Not that the actor wasn't good (I don't really remember), but I expected some sort of alternative type who made a big impression, somewhat like Lady Heather or The Amazing Zephyr.

I think that may actually have been what I loved about Caprice. You expect him to be this gothic weirdo when, in fact, he's sort of Mr. Normal. Having said that, it 100% tied in with his clientel. Midwestern, normal.

I think if they ran into him on another job, he'd be totally different.

I guess I was just spoiled too much about Caprice.
But I did feel what he felt about Grissom and Sara ;)

Butterflied actually happened the day after my birthday, YAY!

I had Kiss Kiss Bye Bye on my birthday this year. Yay for gray hair! <3

I really liked TOYD, and while I was actually away for the episode, when I came back and watched the final four on video tape, I noticed that on the promo following Rashomama, it actually showed the "you. me. this table. now" scene. IN THE PROMO. Which, on the one hand, is yay for supporting GSR, but on the other, it is kinda nice to be surprised by the good moments while just watching the episode.

I guess out advertising here is different from yours there, then. Our network must put together its own promos, rather than just steal yours along with the episodes when they buy 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back