Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Coo

CSI PAJAMAS? AT WALMART? *runs upstairs* "Mommy.. I need to go shopping."

I am SO going to wal-mart today!

I also will buy tons of GSR/CSI merchandise from the internet, because I'm cool like that :p

J/w, does anybody know when the CSI marathon starts?

haha Bite Me was a pretty funny ep.

I re-watched WTG today and got a weird little idea. At the part where Sara says 'Go in for sex and get stung, pretty much every man's fear', Grissom says 'hmm' and then there is this short pause. I'd like to know what that pause means. I want to know if there was something going on that we don't know about. At that point, they were most likely in a relationship, so what did it mean? Did Grissom go in for sex and get stung?

Then for Bite Me, Grissom says 'Or maybe they were suffocating each other and he couldn't breathe', I saw that part after I watched WTG, so I knew that they were together. I think they were together then, so I'm also wondering what happened there? I could probably type hundreds of more examples, but I wonder what happened during their relationship.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

That ALWAYS felt to me like Sara's version of the Bite Me scene. Sure, Thermite kind of had that air to it as well, but what WTG and BM did was suggest that there was trouble in paradise, to the other person's dismay or hurt. And then there's kind of a winking smile that says, "Just kidding".

What Sara meant was that many men go in for sex, and end up getting hurt or refused.

And Sara's little lip quirk is obviously a wink to them.

Now, we've kind of seen both from the Butterflied speech, adn the Way to Go speech and his attitude with her through most of the season, that it seems once he's "committed", that's it. It's not over until death, essentially. So I think his pause was taht ever-present worry that she's going to end up leaving him, and she, knowing this, is kind of just playing around with him.

I think that smile at the end of WTG was him realizing that he'd both said "I love you" and she's essentially said it back, and both of them were inferring it was til death do us part.

But that particular scene was about - a man goes in for one thing, the woman burns him in some way.

ETA

The marathon is on Labor Day (Monday)

3. jordan

jordan Rookie

I'm not gunna lie, that scene was funny to me. The looks they gave are probably what made it funny. Lol.

Oh, I'd also like to express my love for the soon-to-be-mine GSR hoodie by using the banner I made as my siggy. <3

4. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Yes, but honey - the emphasis was on "your", not "august". That is, she wasn't saying "Isn't it in august rather than now?[/b]" it was more "hey, isn't your birthday sometime around now?"

Or at least that's the way I've always interpreted it.

And on a little sidenote there, :( @ Nick's birthday being neglected. His is at that time of year, too!

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Did anyone see the new promo that's on Innertube? It's much longer and has more character scenes...

I think that in the first couple of episodes the team starts to suspect something...Here is my take on what may happen: (its only a tiny tiny bit spoilerish if you didn't see a promo..)
    I think that Cath sort of supects something, and if her and Nick go dancing, then this is what may happen:
    *Its after shift and Grissom is in his office*
    Catherine walks in.
    C: Hey Grissom. Me and nick are going to go dancing.
    *grissom doesn’t look up from his paperwork*
    C: wanna come?... You can bring Sara...
    *grissom looks up*
    G: No thanks.
    C: Why not? I bet Sara would love to go out. Come on.
    G: I have work.
    C: It’s after shift.
    G; Ongoing case.
    *Catherine walks behind his desk, in a lousy attempt to look like he is doing something grissom types in “bugs.com” on his computer*
    C: bugs.com you gotta be kidding me.
    *Grissom doesn’t flinch*
    C: *pause* Oh. I get it. You just don’t want to dance with Sara.
    G: That’s not true…
    C: So you DO want to dance with Sara?

That's as far as I've gotten...

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Wait wait wait! What's up with CSI gear at WalMart? Huh? Do tell. I have heard nothing about this. But I want. Do they actually look like your banner, jordan? Dude. I must have.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh now I remember...I'm just not getting the trouble part of it, maybe it's just me.

The pajamas aren't "official" but they sound kinda cute. *wonders if Sara could get Griss to wear them but thinks not*

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks for that info darx! since it is a promo i guess it's not considered a spoiler (is it?) so i can talk about it (right?). oh hell, i'll be careful and put it into a spoiler box.

there are like 3 scenes with them together. i like the one when they look at each other the most, i stopped the video and i just stared, lol. Grissom looks really good, didn't change that much since last he was clean shaven ;)

as i said i am spoiler-free but i can't help myslelf to watch every promo. am i breaking my promise by doing this?? naaaah.

okey, so Walmart having CSI pajamas is something i completely love and is another reason for me to come back to the US next week. yup, bye bye Europe, my homeland, i'm going back to college, to the southern drawl, heat and running away from zillions of Katrinas that are to come this year. i just hope they won't blow my head off and bring it back to Europe. as much as i would like to come back home sooner, i'd rather do that in one piece. am i kinda off topic right now? ohh, god no, i would never do such thing! everything i said has to do with the fact that i'll go to walmart, buy csi pajamas, and wear them around campus for the whole upcoming year!! :D

ETA: about Identity Crisis: aren't they dressed in coats in this episode?? i remember that they certainly don't seem to look like in "Feeling The Heat", so i'd say it's not August,and the date is the same it was aired. besides, the guy wasn't killing on August 17 but only guys who were born that day.

9. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

The promo is great! And it has a snippet of...

The pre-vegas discussion! Meaning it hasn't been cut. w00!!

Oh god, have y'all seen the John Mayer music video (different from the promo), too? It's official and has been uploaded by CBS, so I wouldn't think that has any sort of copyright breach associated with it, so I should be able to talk about it, right?

It is amazing and awesome with great adorable GSR and JM's voice is SEX ON TOAST.

Zigs - the stuff in Jordan's banner is different from the Walmart stuff. It's from a Cafe Press store called 'Cartoon Geeks' if I remember correctly. You can find it here.

And Adzix: Millander says "Happy birthday Mr Grissom" on one of the suicide tapes" so that could suggest it was meant to be in August around the time of his big day.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I went to WalMart today.. and didn't find CSI pajamas :( But I live in Canada, so that could be why.

But I'm going to buy GSR merchandise from the internet, so I'm happy. :)

Anyway, Does anyone have the new promo link? If you're allowed to post it, please do. I really would like to see it, because seeing promo's isn't exactly a spoiler. So I'm allowed to watch it. Right? Of course I am. :p

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah i know, but everytime i watch this episode, i assume he just said it to point out that he knows Grissom's b-day is on August 17, and that Grissom might be his next victim.

btw, i love this episode to death. Gris is so brave, going to that house alone and the rest. i liked him interacting with Milander b/c he was one of not many guys who fooled our geek. actually, it looks like Milander was the only one. guess that's why Grissom didn't hesitate and behaved like an a$$hole towards LH next season.

12. Im4gil

Im4gil Civilian

Hey Sarahvma, I say your posts over on Elyse's site and you were saying that it didn't make sense for Gil and Sara to have been in a relationship all year long. Now here you say that they are, what gives?

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry for the confusion, Im4gil - what I actually said was I didn't believe that Grissom and Sara had been together throughout the entire run of the show, or during San Francisco, as Carol had suggested.

If I made a typo at Elyse, I apologize, but that has always been my stance. I believe they've been together, at the earliest, since Committed.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everybody, greetings from bangkok, the most dirty and loudest city in the world. Hope ya all fine. How are g and s doing, any news rumours or spoilers concerning the 7 season? So its seems like the whole what happened in SY hysteria cooled down, very good. I would like to chat with you about the episodes from s 6 but i am bound to read your comments because i havent seen them yet and it looks like the austrian broadcasting company doesnt take any interest at all. :mad: So please keep on writing and make the poor girl from vienna happy. :( :)

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Gad have ya'll seen the promos? The longer version where it has Sara and Griss in a couple of scenes...oh and the video!!! Is awesome. There's a lot of GSR in it.

So i guess is happening! Grissom and Sara working together in the first case and i'll have to say a bit of more closeness between them! Wow im am exited now that i seen the video and looked at a couple of scenes between them...it just made my day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.