Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Coo

Hey Adzix don't let those "spoilers" on YTDAW get you down :( their not the writers- and sometimes, well, usually they are "negative" we've got our own site and our own views, and that's enough- ;)and here's some 'TOYD" pics to get us all riled up -only three more weeks- YIPEE-- ;) :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I know only three more weeks from tomarrow!! tomarrow the eppi for CBS is on channel 15 because of a football game but I dont know what to watch My babies the Steelers or my other babies CSI??? HMMMMMMM IDK I want this season to come sooooooo much faster than it is :( I want MY GSR!!!!!!

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i'm spoiler-free and i've never been on YTDAW so i guess i can't refer to that des ;)

okey, i'm really bored right now, so i kinda thought about making some kind of a timeline in S6. that's what i came up with (and realized i need to rewatch some S6 eps tommorow, cuz it's been a hella long time since i've seen some of them):

Bodies In Motion - the team is back together. i have an idea that maybe it could've also been a factor in changing grissom's mind. you know, they say that you don't realize how much you love something until you loose it. so he maybe finally acted on his feelings not only influenced by ND, Committed and GD, but also by the split of the team, and how releaved he felt when they all got back together.

Room Service - yeah, that's the one i'm wathing tommorow. i only partially remember that some hot guy was dead, a chineese one too and a marvelous song in the beggining, which i've learned all the lirycs and while pretending to sing i cause all the glass surfaces around to crack.

Bite Me - they are SO talking about their relationship. ya know, i just realized that if nothing happened at that time between them 1. sara wouldn't make that pointed look after "or have romance" line and 2. he certainly wouldn't run away like this. he wouldn't understand what was she implying and just shrug or respond in a witty way. so i think at that time they were in a stage of starting a relationship, when things were still a bit awkward, AND they weren't sleeping together just yet, so it would give some sense to sara's comment and their general behavior in this scene.

Shooting Stars to Werewolfes - their relationship develops, they sleep together for the first time sometime in between (i'd say possibly during ABRTI, ohhh, that jealousy when she saw sofia in his office)

Daddy's Little Girl - since i changed my mind about the timeline and i accept the fact that they could possibly be together from the beggining of this season, i'll assume, like most of the people in here, that they had an off-screen argument, which had it's public pick in the thermite scene.

KKBB - gray hair, the hatchet has been buried.

Killer - "long shot" comment IMO said that they both became far more comfortable with each other than in Bite Me.

POTTR - LH comes back, Griss is very reserved, another hint that he's already involved with someone else.

I Like To Watch - third ep that i'm rewatching tommorow. doesn't have much influence on my timeline though.

Unusual Suspect - sara gets kinda fooled by a little girl, in which she probably could've seen her own kid-self. a tiny break down?

Spellbound - the pissed Grissom. bad mood possibly b/c of sara's problems in previous ep.

Poppin' Tags - they're back on track, Unusual has been forgotten. another glimpse of how, this time Grissom, is comfortable around her.

Rashomama - nothing there should be taken seriously, lol.

TOYD - they are feeling so good in each others company that they start to not care about other people around. maybe, they don't want to hide anymore? maybe they want the rest to figure it our, rather than admit it themselves? another option for the reason of such obvious eyesex could be that the L word has probably been said by both of them for the first time very recently. maybe after Caprice? (i'm assuming the case lasted longer than a day and they got back home somewhere during this ep).

BB/WTG - it's just given to us to prove they're together, and it's not that new.

pheeeew, okey, so this is my new timeline :D

oh, and about TOYD/Rashomama thing, yup, you're right sarah, it seems the simplier cases were considered as better, especially this season.

i feel like MissDee, seriously. like i wrote a novel or an epic.

4. jordan

jordan Rookie

I'd pick CSI, but that's just me.

AHHHH I WANT THIS HOODIE
    Hole-e-crapolaaa. It's so cuteeeee, I want ittt.

Anywaysss, I'm hyper and excited. I'm allowed to get the CSI pajamas from Walmart next week, and more than likely the hoodie. And at the same time, I get new school clothes. I love my mommy<33

5. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Walmart has CSI pajamas? AWESOME. I have a cap and T already, lol. I wore the cap allllll around Europe while I was there a few weeks ago.

That geeklove hoodie is ADORABLE. Aww, so cute. If you go to the store you can see LOTS OF OTHER COOL STUFF! I love that we have ship merchandise as cool as that.

Speaking of shipper stuff re: us, though - does anyone know if they've done a season 7 promo photoshoot? I know they obviously have some stills up around the place from the first couple of eps, but they should be having their usual official pics coming out sometime soon, and with GSR being canon, one would imagine there'd be a good lot of geeklove stuff - even tastier than last year's red & black matchingclotheslove ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Matchingclotheslove? Hey I have a quetion dose any one have the link for the YTDAW sight??? An Adzix i like the timeline!!

7. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Dude, that hoodie is the shit. :lol: He has the ugly shirt on and everything. Our ship is kickass, man. We have our own merchandise and everything.

Adz, great timeline! :) I have to disagree with you on it though. No matter how hard I try I can't see them being together that early in the season. I'm still on the fence about that having a relationship before DLG. I mean, in ToYD that they were really extremely comfortable with eachother (eyesex. no further explanation needed) and that they would of had to have been in a relationship for quite a while by then, but do we really know how many days pass by in "CSI World" between episodes? No. It could be weeks in "their world" before we get an episode. It's not like a week passes here and there too. What I'm saying is that it is possible that Grissom and Sara got together later in the season because of that reason. There's no designated time in between episodes that passes by.

Hopefully in the new season we'll get a proper timeline (in a very...vague way, maybe?) and it'll answer this question once and for all.

YTDAW

There ya go.

As far as I know, all they've done so far is one promo shot which is a recreation of The Beatles' album cover which is the team crossing abbey road. But I'm just ask excited as you are for the promo pics. Hopefully we'll get one with Sara and Grissom in one together. :D

8. jordan

jordan Rookie

Okay, according to My Yahoo! Tv schedule, the CSI marathon on labor day will include the following episodes:
    -"Bodies in Motion"
    -"Room Service"
    -"Bite Me"
    -"Shooting Stars"
    -"Gumdrops"
    -"Secrets and Flies"
    -"Dog Eat Dog"
    -"Still Life"
    -"Werewolves"
    -"Daddy's Little Girl"
    -"Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye"
    and, lastly,
    -"Killer"

Now, riddle me this. Were they, or were they not supposed to replay the ENTIRE 6th season???
    Now I'm agrivated. Arrrrgh. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to watching CSI almost all day inthe silence of my pocono house, but they're not replaying Way To Go. I had to re-tape it with no commercials. This is the end of the world as we know it. You see, if I am deprived of completing my mission, then I shall perish. If I perish, others will perish with me. Then others will perish with the others who perish with me, and so on. Thus, the end of the world as we know it, all because Spike TV has failed yet again to meet my needs.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. CURSE YOU, SPIKE TV!!!

I don't recall them claiming to do the entire season, but rather that it would be a marathon WITH Season 6 episodes.

Either way - I'd actually like to catch up on the older episodes, to maybe see if the canon scene holds true with a lot of the scenes that we were so puzzled with before.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww and I was looking foward to the whole season maybe they will play it tuesday even though I whould prob miss it cuz it is my first day of school.
    Thanx Reebel!

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

This was also the episode in which Grissom walks away after interviewing the Cabbie, who then turns to Sara and says something along the lines of "What the hell?" and she goes, "Yeah, he just sort of does that"

Which, right after it aired, led someone to speculate whether they were at the very shaky beginnings of a relationship.

It's often bee suggested that after Nesting Dolls, he started regularly involving himself in her life.

Also, in the dialogue in Committed right after she's attacked, it almost sounds like her talking about her mother has become a regular topic for them. Not "My mother came to a place like this" but "after it happened..." as though, that many weeks later, he'll still be totally on track with her.

And so, by this same token, the Bite Me scene fits - maybe he just kept coming over until they found themselves kissing, but he kept freaking out and breaking it off, worried that he'd gone too far. Finally Sara addresses it in Bite Me and gets a bit of a cold response.

However, mystery at YTDAW took a different spin which I think is equally plausible, if not more. She said that perhaps it was Sara putting on the breaks. After all, once they seemed to be together this season, she was the one who seemed to be affecting HIM for a change. The grey hair, the thermite...

She also seemed to be treating him more like a colleague than a boss in Killer, when she debunked some of his theories.

And what mystery thought was that perhaps, once together, Grissom was the kind of guy that was all commitment, not looking back. After all, the implication in Way to Go is that he already expects to still be with Sara when he dies. That he wants to say goodbye to her.

Whereas Sara, now having what she wants, might be content simply having it rather than needing to be with him every moment.

Therefore, what she suggested was that maybe Grissom was throwing her words in her face, frustrated that she was putting up a wall to him now that he was committing to her, that perhaps she'd said, "Let's take things slow, not smother each other" and when she suggested all of that romantic stuff in the bedroom, he retorted with the smothering remark.

12. theatresporter

Amen, Reebs. Amen. I've often gone with this argument, or at least thought along the same lines. After all, in March for instance, we went WEEKS without any new episodes. There are often weeks that go by with reruns or whatever - and of course there's the summer where they could make up for this lost time. Just because the final four aired 4 weeks in a row, doesn't mean they were meant to have taken place across 4 weeks. I mean hello - bang bang and WTG obviously didn't take 8 days or so to play out.

The argument has been risen that the CSI episodes that play are meant to air on the day that they actually "happen". Looking at dates on evidence stickers and stuff, I think they do often do that.

But look at Identity Crisis for instance. That clearly didn't air anywhere near August 17th. In fact...let me check...yeah, it aired on January 17th.

SO THERE. :p

I'm with ya, Reebs. Or at least near you, heh.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I can still get about five eps I haven't seen out of the marathon.

Bite me-can someone refresh my memory a little? What does Sara say to him? I'm just not recalling for some reason.

14. theatresporter

[INT. LESTER RESIDENCE - SECOND FLOOR BEDROOM - DAY]

(Grissom climbs up the stairs and reaches the top. He looks around. The nearest bedroom is a girl's room. He looks around inside from the doorway. He turns and walks down the hallway. At the end is another bedroom. He looks inside and notes it's a man's bedroom. A pair of reading glasses and a wallet are on the nightstand; a pair of shoes is next to the bed. He turns and finds Sara in the woman's bedroom.)

SARA: Hey. Husband slept in the other room. His reading glasses are on the nightstand. Clothing's in the dresser.

(Sara looks under the bed covering.)

GRISSOM: That's odd. A man and a woman who don't share a bedroom arrange to have a night alone, send their daughter to a relative, go out to dinner, have drinks by the pool, but they sleep in separate bedrooms.
    SARA: Maybe one of them snored or had insomnia or liked to work at night.
    GRISSOM: Or maybe they were suffocating each other and he couldn't breathe.

(Sara turns and opens the nightstand drawer. She finds a tube and picks it up.)

SARA: Sexual lubricant. It's half empty. Sticky. You know, you don't have to sleep in the same bed together to have sex or ... have romance.
    GRISSOM: I'm going to go see the doctor.
    SARA: I'll grid the house.

(Grissom turns and walks out of the bedroom.)

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

According to mystery and Gibby, in an upcoming episode, Grissom and Sara will be alone at a crime scene together and discuss how and when and where they first met. Apparently, in mystery's words, Grissom is absolutely whipped when he's around Sara alone. (aka. in love, not that she's dominating him or something... dirty Adzix's mind). And that essentially he's a bit of a droolin' fool around her. Which will be sweet to see. She says it's still very much them, it's not OOC, it's just that, obviously, they can now be open with each other about how they feel. And the other thing is that we just didn't see them alone for that long a period of time last season. Now, of course, the writers are treating us like we're in the know. Apparently there are going to be a lot of these little moments in upcoming episodes. Viva le Geek Fluff!

Actually, Theatre - that whole scene in Identity Criss was SUPPOSED to make you say, "Huh?" because then Catherine goes, "Isn't your birthday in August?". It was, I think, the killer's way of making Grissom realize he would be next on the list.

ETA

I remember when this aired, there was a recapper who wanted to know how exactly Grissom, Mr. Shut In, would know the habits of couples.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.