Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

like i said i don't remember this ep very well, just interpreted the things i was able to recall. i don't know about the scanner thing, i'd have to watch the whole thing again to say anything about it. but i think, b/c the case was so high profile it meant two things - 1. it's a case you wait your whole carrier for and 2. B/C it's so big Grissom'll be there anyway. so i think those two points can't go separetely, and both would've caused sara to come. and she's a pro, so my guess is, that what triggered her the most to go there, was her proffesional side. but i'm not definite with it till i watch it again.

2. jordan

jordan Rookie

May I make a suggestion about the way we narrow it down a bit? Could everyone here just pick like their 3 favorite titles and then we could just put all of those in the final thing. It's just an idea, I thought it should share.

And I pretty much have the same thing to say about the ep. that Adzix does.
    And omg, I am so mad. Spike TV is only playing 1 ep. tonight, and now I have to wait until 7 tomorrow to watch another ep. I am so mad right now. The hours from 7 until 9 every single weeknight are CSI hours, not Lethal Weapon hours. Rawrrr.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good idea Jordan three, and then choose from there- ;)

[​IMG]

BLOOD DROPS S/1

I voted for my 6-are we telling which ones-? are is it a secret?

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry to anyone who posted a thread title on this page, but I did say that all nominations for nominations would cease on the last page and the poll was to be put up here.

You can always nominate them next time!

5. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

Reeble just so you know, I've been left off the tenant list.

Well I'm just very restless about the start of the new season. It's what, about 7 odd weeks away, but at least I can say it's on next month. That way it doesn't feel as it's that far away.

I just hope that TPTB treat GSR with the respect it deserves and we get lots of good interaction that will be obvious to the viewer and not to the other people they work with.. (until they let everyone else know). I wonder how that will be done? I like the idea that people find out one by one and once they find out, they keep the secret till everyone knows....Ecklie and the sheriff being the last to know.

And there were way too many thread titles to pick from . Everyone is very creative... unlike me. :)

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The current Top 5 are:

1) Cause Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler
    2) Since Norman Fell
    3) Sharing Cases, Sharing Covers
    4) GSR- Hotter Than This Heat Wave
    5) [Edited for Adult Content]

and the titles tied for sixth are:

a) He went in for sex and didn't get stung
    b) Because They've Been "Working Out" All Summer
    c) Camera-Duelling Love
    d) He called HER to Vegas
    e) Rollercoaster of Love

If you or a member of your family feel that these thread titles don't appeal to you, and you want action now! Call the office of Get Off Your Lazy Ass and Vote.

A reminder again to:
    a) try to stretch out posts so you don't just mention what you voted for
    b) that these are nominations, and we're not actually voting on the thread titles just yet

Oh, and news for all Billy-fanatics. It appears that the question has been answered, Adzix: Billy will indeed be clean-shaven for at least the first block of episodes this season, and judging by the drawn picture at the site of his play, it is most likely something he's done for that character.

Now go and weep/rejoice as you may.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm sorry but i think you forgot about mine "He Got Stung - By Love"! (and Chasaing Rabbits Together is twice) :p

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps is freakin' JOY* umm..*clears throat* how do you know it? YTDAW?

8. jordan

jordan Rookie

ALRIGHT *happy dance* Oh, you know what I think would be hot? If he's like clean shaven for the first few episodes and then as it grows in it gets all stubbley. I think that would be hot, simply because "rufflies" (as my dad&mom taught me to say) are sexy on just about anyone. Except for like...family and stuff cuz...yeah...^___^

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

If it was on this page, then I missed it because of what I stated above. If it was on the last page, then I'm sorry and obviously you can re-nominate next time. But it's punishment for making Ziggy progress to Level 5. Shame. Shame.

Right now it still remains rumor-mode, but they have begun filming, and the source appears to be someone who works on-set. But again, without a picture, nothing's confirmed.

Speaking of which - when do the promo pictures for a season usually come out?

And, on the GSR topic, do you think TV Guide will have another "interesting" photo spread for us?

I can't imagine that after all the controversy that TPTB are just going to set up a photoshoot as usual with the cast all lined up without at least having one pic that insinuates the Geeks are together. Last year was the first that they had Sara directly next to him for a lot of pictures, and then TV Guide obviously did its "everyone's shocked about their close proximity" thing...

Who knows? I think I'm more interested in the facial hair, actually - because with canon, all of the publicity seems less important.

Well, if it IS for his play, chances are that he goes and does that and then returns from winter hiatus having regrown his facial hair.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Yay! I like Grissom better with a beard... I don't know why, I just do. I just think he looks better that way..

So I'm scrolling down the page, and I come across 40 titles and I only have to pick 6!!!

You are all evil...

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, PROOF that there were alternate ways to shoot the Way to Go scene. And while obviously just because of the proximity the way in this picture would've been nice, I think ultimately it lessened the surprise of Sara coming out of the bathroom, and kind of ruined the dynamic of the smiles if they had to capture them so close together.

However, this also dispells the myth that Grissom wears PJs because those are quite clearly slacks.

Anyway - the whole article is yours to enjoy:

The Article

12. Sirius_Hope

Sirius_Hope Dead on Arrival

For some reason that new picture seems to add an entirely new dimention to the finale.

The room doesn't look nearly as weird and uncharacteristic for either one of the characters. I actually really like that painting hanging over the bed.

It also adds something else... but I can't quite put my finger on it...
    Ah well, I'll come back to it later.

13. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

That picture does put a lot of new perspectives out there. For one, the edge of the bed adds something to the entire bed layout making it not so boring. The painting above seems pretty neutral. The way they are sitting.....I dunno something about it is...uhhh, im with sirius I cant put my finger on it.

That picture does take you into a new perspective though.

Also I cant wait to see Billy cleanly shaved in the new season. I imagine we are going to get some kind of comments about it through out the first episode like they did with Nick when he grew that horrible mustache.

ETA: Also in that picture you can see a little scarf draped over the lamp, (unless that is the style of the lamp) but it is definently setting the mood :devil: hehe

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I knew that wasnt his pj's! And it does take you into a new perspective, dont know what it is though. Now i definately think that if they are not living together is probably Sara's place.

I cant believe Billy is going clean shaven next season. :( That sucks! He looks way better bearded! :p

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I would so agree.. that picture is fantastic, it really helps give you some perspective. The painting above the bed is very Sara, which is cool. Also, the fact that she's lying on the bed with him is kinda sexy.. all in all, that pic totally helped with my GSR drought. Not completely, but somewhat.

And I'm sad that Billy is beardless. I'm going to go mourn now. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.