Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan

jordan Rookie

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

We shall provide you with a proper burial. *cries*

Oh, since we're telling people that we're going away, I will be away from four o'clock tomorrow morning until next Saturday. I'm camping alsoZiggy, so I feel your pain. I'm pretty much going to assume that there will be a new GSR thread by then, and I'll deff have alot of reading to do. Haha. So I'll spend my last few hours on the computer for the next week taking with my uh-mazing fellow GSR shippers, who I love very much.

Oh, I'd also love to be in your gang. Do we get bandanas and squirt guns??? :p

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Loving the welcome sign.. *takes cookie*...

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

woohoo, 8 more posts! well [EfAC] is coming close! so anybody who haven't voted yet, you can change the future :lol:

oh i so agree. you wouldn't like to see some of MY home-clothes. mostly b/c they're old and half eaten by my golden retriever.

i think the fact that he worn it said one thing - they are past the stage when you have to impress your partner. he didn't seem to care what he's wearing, and most of all - he wasn't afraid of what she'll think about it, b/c it doesn't matter to her what he wears at home. remember Abra Cadaver when Grissom said "What makes this guy a freak except his shirt?"? this means that he probably knew his hawaiian was awful, but worn it anyway, coz it was comfortable. just like any one of us does at home even if the whole family is present. i think that's one of the things which support WP's thesis that they're like a "married couple" there. they are a family!
    totally agreed jordan. i have nothing to add :D

4. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

"i think the fact that he worn it said one thing - they are past the stage when you have to impress your partner."

Unless he has terrible taste and he WAS trying to impress her! lol! That would be really sad.

Sara kind of looks like she might fall off the bed in that promo pic.

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Man i wanted "Sharing cases, Sharing covers" to win but i guess the other title is winning! :p

Anyways, I agree with ya'll about Grissom's wardrobe. I dont think that's something he will wear out in public is just some old comfy clothes that he wears around the house llike any other human will do. And i agree with Adzix about Wp theory about "married couple". I think that they are passed that stage where they were shy about being around each other and now they are like a "married couple".

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Ziggy, I feel your camping agony. Why are you living like a refuge in a tent for a week when you live so normally for the other weeks in the year?! Hope your bucket doesn't have a hole in the bottom...

Vote for Sharing Cases Sharing Covers! Good alliteration and punning! And that's what they are doing... fworrr!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Shipwrecked glad your here- ;) I picked "sharing cases-sharing covers"-cute- and true- and on the "Bite Me' those looks- and their dialougue-the timing- perfect- so sizzling :p

[​IMG] "SYMMETRY"

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I just watched 'Ellie', did anyone else notice that Grissom says 'Queen of The Gutter' when he's talking about the names of some cockroaches. Hehe.. when he said 'Queen of the Gutter', I laughed.

9. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Oh, man, I read the FUNNIEST parody fic yesterday. It was amazing. It was about Grissom marrying a cockroach!

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Damn this poll was close - are we gonna to cap it now? There is still time to vote if you haven't yet!

11. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Well, this is the last post of the thread. I guess our thread title will be...

*drum roll*

"Cause Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler"

Whoo! Open 'er up, Sar!

Buh bye to this thread.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, thread 21 is officially open. Let's lock this baby up and move!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.