Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

wow, i love that pic! it really broadens my whole reception of the final WTG scene. it shows them both from another perspective, it's great. you can see they feel SO comfortable with each other, and i would never guess they could ever feel so good lying on the same bed. all the awkwardness is gone, everything between them has been said and resolved. he doesn't have to hide his feelings anymore or battle in his mind what to do. and everything is there, in this one pic.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a great article and picture- them actually on the BED:eek: her with her robe on- and shows more of the room-note pic. in background and lamp-- ;)must have been one of the out takes that didn't make in the last scene- :(

CLICK HERE TO READ

I apologize for this--this I was so excited when I posted it , and then read the other fans posts and see it was already above - forgive me- :(big OOOPS

3. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

Have they really started filming yet? Also, they film all 3 CSI's at the same studio, right? Because this guy my dad met is an assistant director for CSI: Miami, and he said he would take us to the set where they film it next week and show us the whole studio (where I presume CSI:LV also shoots). Would he be allowed do that if they were already filming? Anyway, I don't know if I'm allowed to bring a camera, but hopefully I can see someone who works on CSI:LV :D

All I have to say is that I really hope they will put only Sara and Gris on the cover together. I mean they do have CSI on the cover for next week, but it's a collective thing w/ LV, NY, and Miami w/ only one guy from each show. Plus, TV Guide has already put every character from Grey's Anatomy except Burke and Cristina on its cover since they started publishing the "Big" TV Guide while the only characters from CSI:LV to have graced the cover yet have been Catherine and Greg. They better start showing some equality towards CSI now that Grey's and CSI are major competitors. Grey's has enough publicity. Anyway, that rant's over, and I'll go back to lurking :D

ETA: I love the new pic from WTG. THE shirt actually doesn't look so bad when you see it with the slacks WP is wearing. TPTB releasing this pic is funny b/c I was just wondering the other day whether there was full body pics from that scene and there they are! :D

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have to agree, it doesn't look that dramatic as it did in the final scene. and you don't see those weird white whatevers on it from this far. i think he looks cute lying there :D they both do. they look like ancient Romans half sitting, half lying :lol:

i don't know if it's true but i heard that they actually filmed a kiss scene there but it was cut. anybody knows anything about it??

5. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

im sorry but whatever grissom is wearing he so totally isnt going bed in!!!! thats like sleeping in a suit!!!!

i bet he sleeps naked.....i mean sara probs ain got owt on underneath!!

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question for Adzix for her icon. What Grissom is wearing beside the cute shirt, I don't know why people say ungly shirt. Her icon is driving me crazy, It he wearing a pant or what? If it, about times. Grissom looks good in jean.

I saw the show today, I can't remember the episode, it my favorite episode, Grissom got jealous when Sara is in relationship with Hank the shanked. I don't like Hank.

I guess Grissom and Nick knew about Hank before Sara does and they don't like him.

I'm not GSR but I'm asking a question, I'm not been mean to the ship. I do like Grissom and Sara and Nick, looks at my icon. This is polite. (If I spell that right.)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes-they have started filming source puppypower in the L.A studios-- from the WPAP-and although i posted this in the spoiler thread I'll put it in here as well-for the Vegas film fest fans ;)

CSI PLANNING TO SHOOT AT "KA" THEATER The LAS Vegas CSI team will soon have a murder on their hands at Cirque du Soleil's "KA" Theater/CSI production teams have made several scouting trips to the MGM Grand theater for the Sept. 21st two-parter season premiere. Tentatively, the shoot will be held Aug. 13-15, most likely in front of the theater full of extras, acoording to publicist Jessica Berlin. The victim will be found by Marg Helgenberger's character Catherine Willows, in the KA Theater or somewhere on the property. The popular set-in Vegas is heading into it's 7th season

Source- Norm Clarke- Las Vegas Review Journal

[​IMG]

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

[​IMG]

that's the pic Gilbert ;) it's not big enough to unequivocally say what exactly is he wearing, but we assumed he was wearing some sort of slacks, but surely NOT pajamas ;) and they don't really look like denims either.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know it not pajamas, it could be slack or something, where you get the picture, I don't remember they showing on tv in the end.

I'm not been mean, am I? I just polite when I got a question.

10. lea

lea Police Officer

I haven't been here in a few days (work and stuff) and well there's too many posts to read through right now.. especially seeing as I been on the beer hah

But WHERE has that pic come from!!! It's awesome!! That's not the position they were in when CSI ended was it?? but please tell me it's real *squees like mad*

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

my dear lazy lea :lol: if you scroll up and read couple earlier posts, you'll know everything ;) it'a a pic added to the article, the link to it was already posted twice by des and sarah ;)

yes Gilbert, it wasn't included to the final scene, so, like i said, just find the link couple posts earlier and you'll know everything :)

12. jordan

jordan Rookie

Kay so I'd just like to say that you completly took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think I need to say anymore.

Oh, and by the way, that bed looks very comfortable. I really don't care if it belongs to Grissom or Sara, it looks very comfy. :p
    And I really like the picture above the bed. I want one. Haha.

13. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

wow!

I love that picture.

Seriously.

I'm in love with it.

In a sense, I feel closure. I didn't like that we never got a kiss in the finale. And in the finale, all Sara did was lean on the bed a little bit. I like that they are both laying on the bed. :devil: hehe. And all you guys are right, it totally puts new perspective on the finale. Hmm.. I don't know if closure is the right word... I think its close :confused: Well, its just another thing to help us get through the summer... :D

But seriously though, I'm in love with that pic!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Whatever eppy was on tonight on CBS had very little GSR interaction, but, with the small amount there was.. I must say-- Great Chemistry, I really like these 2 together. I don't really watch CSI: that much, but I might start..

15. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

I don't really know if I need this box for this, because I don't have any actual information, but just in case... Any thoughts on whether they might do some sort of starting off where they left off thing to start off the season? Like, boom, here they are in the bedroom right where we left them, then, boom, the beard is gone... ok, maybe not quite like that. That's why the show writers get the big bucks, I suppose...

And, yeah, cool photo. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.