Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Adzix that's my most favorite picture of them ever- a dream come true- the cumulation of all the years- and all the other pics. this one is it :p they belong together and they are- ;)

[​IMG] good- but super-imposed ;)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone watch the Bite Me rerun last night? I thought there was shippyness when Sara was talking about it being possible to have sex and romance even if people have different beds or don't live together....then the way she looked at Grissom afterward.

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Yeah it was my first time watching it and there warent GSR interactions at all but that little scene for me was a big one... ok not that big but is like we said before they are either talking about themselves having sex or wanting to have sex, or getting there or really just about the case :rolleyes:... yeah right it was all about them! :devil: :p

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I'm kind of new here, but I just wanted to say that the bedroom pic...it's pretty sweet. :cool:

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

6. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

I think the GSR ship needs to have some renovations done soon as we seem to be adding so many people! lol! We need a bigger ship!

Anyway, the photo is fantastic. You can almost see the electricity in the air between them. The way his eyes are completely locked on her is amazing. My shipper heart is SO happy!

7. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I voted [edited for adult content] hehehehe. I love it.

Someone asked earlier if anyone knew if a kissing scene was actually filmed or not. Anyone know the answer to this? The way the actors talked in interviews I dont know if it actually happened because Billy always talks about how it wasnt sexual at all. Hmmmmm....

8. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

YES! I voted for [edited for adult content] too, cause I'm a big freaking pervert!

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, I did the evil thing and voted for one of my own, but a lot of them are kind of stolen from other peoples' post ideas, so I did "Sharing Cases, Sharing Covers" because if there's one thing I like, it's clever alliteration.

Aah, grammar - that warm, fuzzy feeling.

Just as a still shot, I like that promo pic better. But again - in the full dynamic of the scene, the one that aired had the best effect.

10. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Oh yeah, I really don't get the "Since Norman Fell" title. Can someone explain that to me?

I voted for my own title too, Sarah.

11. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I'm pretty sure it's from the episode "Cool Change", they experiment with the dummy in 3 ways - "Norman pushed, Norman jumped, Norman fell," in which right after Sara is introduced to the show.

How I hate making choices...*sigh* I picked "Since Norman Fell", cause I love it just a bit more than "[Edited for Adult Content]".

*slowly backs away*

Thanks for letting me know, Jen. I fixed it up. Click here. You're now right under Pink_Faerie and above GSRnewby. :)

Adzix, I completely agree with you on how the new picture completely changes the atmosphere of the scene, and shows us it in a new light. When watching the scene, I thought the room didn't suit either of them, but now that I see the room as a whole instead of in little sections it seems to be alot more...them. I agree with you guys though, as much as I love the proximity and position of Grissom and Sara in the article picture, I think the way the scene played out was perfect, but I don't think it was the surprise factor, because really - did you ever have a doubt in your mind that it wasn't going to be Sara? I know I didn't.

I noticed something; some of the pictures sort of look like a couple posing, but if it was them, how I ask did they get a picture of both of them like that? I assume no one knows about their relationship, so who would be able to take the picture of both of them? Unless maybe they asked someone else to take the picture. Not from the lab, or maybe they set the camera to wait 10 seconds or something. Just a little thing to think about.

And something completely off topic: Me and Tha Zigsta have (un)officially started a gang. There's no name yet, and the only members are me and her, but I like to call us "The Straight Up G's" (or SUG). I'm currently working on recruiting Gangsta Gris. We're hardcore shit.

PAYCE.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

voted [EfAC]. i really like this one and i think it says the most :D

i wish they've shown us some more promo pics from that scene. anyone knows if there are some more?
    about "was the final scene a surprise or not", i'd have to say *begs for mercy* that it was for me *anxiously looks around shaking* coz, at that time i was more GLH than GSR. i was also spoiler free. and after the corset scene i was hoping LH was there not sara really *shakes in fear even more* BUT, my shipping preferences always included Grissom + who was the closest to him IN REAL. until that moment LH was still the closest any girl've been to him, and ialso liked the idea. now, i see that there was actually more between Grissom and Sara that was visible to the viewer through the series. so i became a diedhearted GSR fan AFTER WTG. therefore, yes, this scene was a suprise for me, back then, when i first watched it. and i think for most people watching the show, who are not so crazy about it as we are, and who don't analyze all the shipper moments, it was also a huge surprise.

13. jordan

jordan Rookie

I agree also, as I've said before. The way it played out was pretty much awesomely perfect. And actually, when the scene first started I was thinking in my head "wtf?" cuz I had no idea what was going on. But then when it panned over to show someone walking out of the other room my toughts automatically clicked "Sara". And then I went into a major spazz-out of "I KNEW IT"s and "BOO YA, IN YOUR FACE DADDY"s. Cuz my dad didn't think they would ever be together...ya know? :D
    Now I feel psyco. :p

14. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

I love the picture. I think it's nearly better than the final scene of WTG. I like the fact they are both on the bed, together. The close proximity and the way they are looking at each other. There nearly seems more 'closeness' in the pic than the scene. I wish there was more of these pics.

It just made my day.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*raises hand* I don't think I'm on there either, at least I didn't find me on the list, though it's slightly hard to make out some names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.