Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Continued from GSR #19 - We found GSR in the bedroom

Welcome to GSR #20 :)

[​IMG]

A belated welcome to all those shippers who've joined us lately, and to any lurkers still around - come out and play with us. We don't bite (well, Sarah does, but I'm having her fitted for a muzzle, so...) :p JK Sarah ;)

Anyway, back to my point. Welcome to the gutter. Help yourselves to cookies (for nurishment), chalk & duct tape (for fun). And there are fugly straw hats, crazy hawaiian shirts and silk kimonos for those who feel like dressing up.

[​IMG]

And to celebrate not only the season finale (which i finally get to see in less than TWO WEEKS TIME- YAY!) but also our 20th thread, here's a few oldies but goodies:

Matching Clothes

Perfect Symmetry

That second one, by the way, come from This - does anyone have a larger version or know where I can get one?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*pops in* Whoohoo, first poster!

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's true. But I don't bite hard. Because I'm too tired, because I

JUST FINISHED ALL MY EXAMS EVER FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND AM GOING TO UNI NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had to. History was a BREEZE. Loved it. And the handsome, dark-haired Irishman who sat the exam with me... sigh.

ANY-way, sorry I didn't post before I left, but I was getting all of my exam materials together and I know I'm a terrible GSR for it.

But YAY!!!! THREAD 20!!!!! GEEKSEX!!!! UGLY SHIRTS!!!!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Congrats on the new thread, *throws confetti*

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thanks a bunch, iheartnickcath

Fogi! - GSR chat!

Well, to set the virgin thread afloat, I thought I'd do something new and put up a poll ;)

Or not. *Grumbles*. I pressed the poll button but it didn't go.

6. lea

lea Police Officer

Yay new thread... *steals all cookies* muhahaha!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thank you, Lea

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

9. lea

lea Police Officer

I voted for:- Just relaxing for weekends at a time at Lake Mead - I think that's more them.. and it's more sweet to think :)
    and quoth the raven I've never noticed that before!! Wow! They're so meant to be!! lol!

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I love your sig, Quoth - I thought that "What a pair" concert wasn't telecasted.

Anyway - I'm very optimistic and on a high from the end of provincials, so I put option one. Because I could.

And yeah - that's my last post for a little bit so fogi doesn't have to come here and, you know, beat my head in for being a spammy girl.

But backing up my poll choice: I think that to a certain degree the conversation after Way to Go ended may have been the both of them realizing why wait till you're dying to do all of this stuff? They certainly weren't willing to wait any longer with each other.

A detracting side from that is, of course, how suspicious it would be if Grissom and Sara, the chief work-a-holics took their vacation at the same time, but like I said - I picked it because I could.

11. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Hey guys, I've been away for a while you know, real life stuff, but I've been lurking. Woohoo on the new thread! I had voted for "Geek Sex Revelation", but this title is great as well. Maybe Geek Sex for the next one. ;)

As for the vacation thing, I can see them both taking a real vacation in the summer, going somewhere, and also spending some weekends at the lake. I do believe they now spare more time for things like this, now that they are together, although they are workaholics at heart.

And if you are wondering what a GSR vacation looks like, I present one of the fabulous banners elenerm had made for me :D:

[​IMG]

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Aaah, I forgot about that banner. That was a cute one. I also love that Jorja totally owns what appears to be the female version of the shirt.

If only she had a straw hat to accompany it...

God, suddenly I don't think I can support this ship anymore. lol.

Okay, now, be honest - who of the GSRs

1) Is kind of disappointed that all of the pre-relationship angst is over
    2) Hasn't really felt the finale sink in yet
    3) Is still completely over the moon about it

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

woohoo!! at last!! long awaited thread no.20!! about the poll, maan, they are still workaholics!! no vacation!! too suspicious!! and the second thing, i'm still so happy and excited about GSR happening, almost as much as in may :D THEY'RE TOGETHER!!CAN YA'LL BELIEVE IT????!!! and i'm not dissapointed that the angst is behind them. it would be too OCC to see all that, i think. TPTB handled that ship in the best way they could. btw grisslybear i totally adore that vacation banner :D

14. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

new thread great congratulations people!! the gsr is the canon :)

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

HAIL GSR! *takes a silk kimono* hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.