Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

*sigh* F&L, what a fantastic episode. Grissom was so different and cute. i will ALWAYS remember when that girl on drugs jumped at him and told she loved him. and then the look on his face when she walked away. priceless.

secondly, the "you dumb punk" speech. Grissom is very emotional. maybe the most emotional we've ever seen him (except Gentle Gentle). this leeds me to a question: could he've been that emotional regarding to relationships at that time too? let's think. we assume, that there was something between them in SF. if that's true i don't see any reason why Grissom wouldn't invite Sara, a girl who he once or twice dated, to work with him, especially after we saw what kind of behavior he presented in F&L. what i'm trying to say is that Grissom in that ep proves that he was able to think and act emotionally in some cases. so maybe his invitation could've been also based on emotions, which suggests they were involved somehow before.

i definitely don't have any ideas how Mr. Sleazy could be helpful in our divagations. the only thing which comes to my mind is that, if there were hairs of multiple people in that coffin and it was imported from SF, there is a chance our couple was in there together. the chance is approximately as big as the chance of me getting Dean Cain under christmas tree in July, but it exists and that counts for our imagination :lol: umm.. wait, what would they be doing in a coffin together? is that a romantic place to date for crime investigators? again, grissom is unpredictable. i wouldn't be surprised if they spent their first night together in a coffin. after watching 140 episodes of CSI nothing seems to amaze me anymore. i have no feelings. i'm becoming grissom. anybody wants a chocolate grasshoper?

oooh oooh! I want one! I want a chocolate grasshopper Adzix!

btw, Grissom is ALWAYS cute. :p Well, more like HOTT, but anyways..

I love the 'you dumb punk' speech, it's so amazing that I used it to stand up for myself one time. Well, not all of it, cause the person wasn't being accused of murder, but I said 'you're selling death to people' or something like that. Cause they asked me if I wanted to buy drugs... I didn't, cause I'm a goody-two-shoes.

I think Grissom was brain-washed by Sara, The Geek Goddess, so that she would come to Vegas. Cause Geek Goddesses have brain-washing powers.

Just please, remember that everyone is important, interesting, unique, beautiful, and deserving of your respect. You don't have to agree with anyone, but you DO have to respect them.

Awh, thanks ziggy, but you forgot ONE charactoristic. We're all crazy. :D :p

Okay, now I wanna say a few things... first of all, thank you to kimmy, for her post. Please everyone go to the thread she linked and read the rules. We are all lucky enough to have Talk as a fun outlet for creativity, chat, and discussion about one of our favourite topics. The mods and admin work really, really hard to keep this a fun place for us, and lately they've been having to work harder than they usually do to keep the peace.

Suck-up. :p Just kidding. I SAID JUST KIDDING! Don't send a puffin to attack me :(

Don't worry Zigs, I only make fun of/ joke with people I respect :D So, it's not flaming. *puts halo on top of head*

Do you fans think they'll ever really let us know? when it all started? MMMMM I doubt it- it's up to us-to figure out and ponder- :( but maybe they'll have an epsiode where Gris and Sara will discuss "remember when" yada-yada-that would solve alot of when's-why's-where's & what's ;)

FIND ANYTHING

CRATE & BURIAL

Do you fans think they'll ever really let us know?

If I had to guess, it'll be some throwaway line. Ecklie, while covering Grissom's ass for him demands to know how long it's been going on - or Catherine. Or "the boys" ask Sara so one of them can win the office poll.

But I highly doubt they'll do a proper flashback or even say something like "It was after Nick got captured." Though that may happen.

No, I think it'll end up being one of them kind of shruggingly saying "A year or so".

What's F&L? Sorry, I'm bad with abbreviations.

Nice caps, desert. Wow I didn't even recognize Billy in that C&B pic, I thought it was Nick at first and was totally confused lol.

ziggystarduzt said:

Just please, remember that everyone is important, interesting, unique, beautiful, and deserving of your respect. You don't have to agree with anyone, but you DO have to respect them.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just really worried about where things are going on these boards, and I don't want this community to end up down the tubes.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *wipes a tear* I completely agree, Zig, and I'm not just saying that. I believe everyone deserves the same amount of respect. It's been a little uptight around here lately, so let's all try to get this thread back up to its old kickass self, shall we?

Yay! Matching jumpsuits! Now that's sexy, people.

desertwind said:
Do you fans think they'll ever really let us know?

I agree with Sarah on this one - It's unlikely that we would see some sort of flashback scene, or even a full explanation of what happened. Since when does CSI give us continuity? I'm just hoping for a throwaway line, like you said, Sar.

Mel23 said:
What's F&L? Sorry, I'm bad with abbreviations.

I'm pretty sure Adzix was talking about the episode Friends and Lovers.

And just for good measure, here's a pic to cap. Yay, captions!

Rawr?

Oh, and the new tenant list? Yeah, I still need some fan art and the like to make it with. So to everyone: send me stuff, dudes!

Grissom: You look hot in that jumpsuit. I know I am. How about we remove them and get...well, even hotter?
or
Gris *thinks* Hmm if I look at just the right angle, I can see her rack down there...
or
It's nice that you're in your jumpsuit. Can I get in your jumpsuit with you?

GRISSOM: Now my pants are chaffin' me, too.

Sorry, old-school Simpsons.

I agree with Sarah on this one - It's unlikely that we would see some sort of flashback scene, or even a full explanation of what happened. Since when does CSI give us continuity? I'm just hoping for a throwaway line, like you said, Sar.

I do think that it's likely that if it did happen after Grave Danger, they may say that. Or even a character who is told asks them to elaborate. Like, "A year ago". "When exactly" "Just about after Nick's capture".

You know, more than anything I don't want any kind of timeline to be wrought out of this big emotional scene. Whether it's a ribbing from the boys or a warning from Catherine or Ecklie or curiosity from Brass or Doc, I just don't want it to be like "We're in LOVE and we've been together for a year, how dare you..." yadda yadda.

Ahoy GSR-ship. I am the newest member on your crew. So... I don't know exactly what are you talking here, but I am going to read a little... Talk later :)

Ahoy GSR-ship. I am the newest member on your crew. So... I don't know exactly what are you talking here, but I am going to read a little... Talk later
a very warm welcome to you eMetiB. i very much hope you'll enjoy it here ;)
I'm pretty sure Adzix was talking about the episode Friends and Lovers.
yup i was talking about Friends and Lovers, in response to ziggy's post and i was trying to interpret something out of nothing. i still think they were in that coffin :lol:

eMetiB said:
Ahoy GSR-ship. I am the newest member on your crew. So... I don't know exactly what are you talking here, but I am going to read a little... Talk later :)

Ahoy there. A very warm welcome to you, and I must say that I've only been here for not even 2 months, and I'm lovin it. This is where I spend my mornings and times of boredom. Of course, after I come here I'm no longer bored. :)
Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Adzix, lovin the avatar and banner.

Okay, guys - it's about the time to start voting for a new thread title. This poll that I'm about to post isn't something we really need to discuss, but it's just a question on my part.

Anyway - anything you can think of that you want to nominate is totally your choice, and go ahead and do it. I will keep all of them tucked away and then on our second-to-last page I'll post the noms and on the last page, I'll post the actual voting titles.

I like having a mixture of new ones and resuggested old ones.

thank you jordan :D ;)

i think everything that still fits to the present situation of our geeks is all good ;) wow guys, two more pages and we're done with this thread, it went fast.

i just watched Big Middle, hilarous ep. and what ep are we discussing today? the famous "Who Are You", right? ummm...what can i say here, this ep totally, completely and inevitably disproves our thoery of geeks together in SF. Grissom flirting with Terri Miller in the 6th episode of CSI. if he wanted Sara in LV b/c they dated before he wouldn't flirt with Terri. so i guess, it's another episode that CM overslept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back