Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

I was bored so i decided to make a poll... my first and last time so dont worry poll girl Sarah :p...

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aww, thank you so much MissDee :D ;) my recent ones are here, but yeah i'm making a bunch :D

for the polls in the first one i voted that it depends on the writers and how it'll be handled, but i've got to say that i trust TBTP in that matter so i'm sure it won't damage the show.

on the second one i would vote Lady Heather if i could... but i can't. dunno why. but yeah, definitely LH, i want her to meet Sara and talk about Gris. maybe it's a good idea to bring her back when Billy's gone.

3. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

i personally dont think so but i think it is compleatly up to the writers
    if they mess it up then on there heads be it but if they do a good job its up to the audience to decide if its ruined or not!

4. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i canĀ“t voted in the poll :( :S but i like see back to Dr. Laurie (The Doc from "Butterflied".

5. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom's absence

I'm with Fogi on this. I don't think that the explanation will have anything much to do with Grissom and Sara's relationship. It will depend on whether anyone knows about the relationship. Grissom's absence will occur about half way through the series and TPTB might wait till closer to the end of the series, if not the final ep, for the big reveal. (And they might do it with a surprise wedding... just kidding.) Although having said that, I hope that there will be people that will begin to cotton on early on in the series.

If Grissom's absence is due to him wanting to 'find himself' then I can see Sara being totally supportive. I think that we have waited more than long enough for them to get together and it, hopefully, will not blow up early in series 7.

6. orgasmicbilly

yea weve waited nearly 7 years why stop now!!
    wooohooo
    viva la GSR!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Little ratings update: even with Grey's in the same time slot, CSI has only dropped about 1 million viewers since they lined the two up together, and CSI is in the number 2 spot for this week, with Grey's not even on the top 10 list.

Sorry, Jasmine - looks like your poll kind of got timed out. I'll just repeat it, if you don't mind.

8. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

I'm definitely for Lady H, i think a little tet a tet with Sara (while Grissom's on leave) will stir the calm CSI waters a bit! :devil: :p

Speaking of polls, i know most of you guys have been around talk csi for ages, so your input will be great in a new project (new ship actually...Vartann & Cath...). There's a poll up in Det. Vartann's thread for the new thread name (i know i should not be doing that, advertising new ship thread - i wish you can forgive me fogi :), i won't do it again).
    I know most of you are Yobling supporters, but anyhow with your well-deserved degree in GSR-shipology, your feedback is always valued :D
    Thanks a bunch! :) :)

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*squirts Fallen with a water pistol* :lol: the water pistol hasn't been in use in a while...

Wow, I'm kinda surprised at how many people voted for Lady Heather. She would have been my choice, but for the fact that Lurie was on the list. And I would LOVE to see him come back. That case needs some resolution!!!

Can you imagine if Sara ran into him - his reaction (thinking that she's Debbie) and hers (I'm sure she hasn't forgotten that case over time). And it would be an ideal moment to see Grissom's over-protective side come out.

I'd love to see Lurie suspect in another murder, and Sara handling the case. Grissom would go nuts as soon as he found out Lurie's involvement - trying to protect Sara from him, Sara getting annoyed with Grissom because he's being over-protective. It would create the same kind of angst/tension that a jealousy plot-line would, without being trite - Grissom's reactions would all be coming from a good place because he loves Sara and wants to keep her safe.

Regarding MissDee's topic... I'm honestly not sure. The whole concept of a big named guest star sort of surprised me when it was mentioned in the article. I'm going to have to give it some thought, otherwise my answer will be Guinevere Turner swooping in from the L Word to sweep Sara off her feet while the bugman is away... ahem... yeah, I'll give it some thought... :D :lol:

10. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Well for the poll I picked Dr. Laurie although i wouldn't mind Lady Heather. Like Fogi said bringing back Dr. Laurie it would be an awesome storyline and I would love to see Grissom's emotions and be over-protected on Sara. But i think that if they do bring somebody back it will be Lady Heather becuase of the ratings. She has a lot of fans and now that this season CSI is going up againts Grey's Anatomy (which im not even worry about) the writers are probrably going to bring her back. But i really really would love to see Dr. Laurie back and hopefully they will bring him back.

11. orgasmicbilly

i dont really like lady h that much but she is a cool charecter and her story is super cool!!

and id love to see how she reacts upon finding out about sara and grissom!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What ep was Dr.Laurie in? I dont' recognize the name.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

orgasmicbilly, I've already asked this thread to expand their posts and not just post one-liners. First of all, its spamming. Second of all, talking about Lady Heather without connecting her in anyway to GSR in this thread is being off-topic, which is also spamming. Please expand your posts in future, make them more discursive and relative to the topic of the thread or I'm afraid I'll have to give you a Warning for Spam.

Thank you.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i really think they'll bring LH back. CM or JB said that her story isn't over yet so i'm waiting for her to return! again!! MWAHAHAHA!!! :devil: and i want her to meet SARA, and talk about our boy. MWAHA!

it would be cool if LH's past relationship with Gris was revealed to Sara by accident. for example:

Sara interrogating LH:
    S: so you didn't have sex with the victim?
    LH: not that i know of.
    S: oh, so you may not remember a night with him?
    LH: he was an easily forgetable person ideed. not like Dr. Grissom for example. i'm going to remember HIM till the rest of my life.
    S: *jawdrop*

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

It's Dr Lurie (not Laurie) and he was the Doctor in Butterflied who killed his ex-lover, Debbie Marlin (who looked spookily like Sara) and her current lover, who was also a Doctor.

Grissom knew Lurie committed the murders, but had no real evidence that would stand up in court, so the not-so-good doctor walked free. As a result, I think a lot of us would love to see him make a comeback - not only so that he can finally be brought to justice, but because Grissom connected with him (despite the fact that Lurie was a murderer and Grissom is a justice-seeker)

Grissom's monologue in Lurie's presence was the first real indication of his true feelings for Sara that we have in canon. It would be fascinating for them to meet now, when Grissom has finally opened himself up to a relationship with Sara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.