Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

umm.. naaah, it won't affect them. of course it also depends why will he be gone. no matter what, i wanna see a goodbye scene!!!! yes! if he's out for two eps a want a big, long, kissy goodbye scene!! :D :devil:

greggoooo_fan very cute the fan-art ;)
and adzix :eek: OMG! do you want kill me? lol ( sighs and tasty) amazing the banner and the avie,adzix i like all you fan-art( my revere)

gina lucky person lol and well sara too :D

sorry for the double post but where is the thread grissom-sara songs :confused:???

and adzix OMG! do you want kill me? lol ( sighs and tasty) amazing the banner and the avie,adzix i like all you fan-art( my revere)
aww, thanks a lot Sid ;) yeah, my life goal is to persuade ziggy what's good :lol:

sorry for the double post but where is the thread grissom-sara songs ???
here it is ;) GS songs

adzix i think that the mission is complet lol billy rocks.
i hope to see sara enjoy the billy´s body in the 7 season :D
and thanks about the thread grissom sara songs ;) ( i don´t see in my computer, and now yes :confused:)

Sidlreiana_15 the edit button functions for 24 hours, so please use it rather than creating a double post. Many thanks.

And I have to agree with Ziggy here. Where are all the thought-provoking, long, well-thought-out posts we used to have in here? It's becoming very chatty. Let's try and start fleshing out posts a little more and being a little more discursive, okay?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now, Zig's topic - Grissom's sabbatical. I'm both worried and not worried about this. He's been absent from episodes before and it hasn't been too big a deal, but this is going to be a couple in a row. And they'll be addressing his absense this time (which I'm really looking forward to)

I don't think him leaving for a while we be as a result of his relationship with Sara. He's been re-evaluating his role in the lab and his life for a while now - remember all those anvils that got dropped in season 6? I think he's got to a point where his job isn't doing it for him anymore. He loves the science and the catching the bad guys, but the other crap - the admin and politics and everything else - is getting in the way.

Also, he loves to teach, but who does he have left to impart knowledge on? Greg is the only one still coming up through the ranks, and Sara took over his early training. Warrick and Nick and Cath have each taught Greg. Grissom isn't the only teacher anymore. Which kind of begs the question - where is his place in the unit?

I suspect that Grissom takes the time to go and try to get his head together. Does his career really still lie in the lab? Would he be better off teaching again? Writing? Researching? Working in the crime lab for as long as he has, playing the role of Sisyphus (he keeps rolling that rock up the hill, but inevitably it rolls back down again and he has to start all over...) he must be feeling the burn.

I think all of this, apart from a great way to write WP out of the show while he goes off to do his play, its also a good gear-up for the end of season, if WP decides to leave the show. Or, as is being rumoured at the moment, if he signs a contract only requiring him to do a certain number of episodes in Season 8. Perhaps Grissom starts to teach at WLVU and only works part of the time in the lab?

Either way, i don't think (or, perhaps, I hope is a better way of putting it) that Sara isn't the reason for him leaving for a while. I have to believe that he is certain of his feelings for her (otherwise, why would he have finally taken the leap to be with her)

I'm hoping for an explanation to her from him of why he is going. I think she will be supportive of that, tell him she'll miss him, but she'll be there when he comes home. I'd also like to see her missing him a little when he's away - not a huge amount, just a tiny little moment where she's lost in thought and it looks like she's thinking about him) And, of course, the reunion. And he's coming back for the Feb Sweeps, so a little kissing action would not be inappropriate... :devil:

Ahem... anyway, that's my two cents worth.

Now, what do you think?

orgasmicbilly said:
we want kissy scene!!!

Oh, how I agree with that statement. Haha.
Sidlreiana_15, I adore the picture in your siggy. That would be a good movie...lol
I've got a question for everyone, just to try and start a new little discussion.

In my own personal opinion, I don't think the show will be ruined. I think that it will make it more dramatic, but it won't loose it's point. There will still be the science on the show, but it will also get more dramatic as far as the relationships go.

jordan, as I said to another poster just a few posts ago, the edit function works here for up to 24 hours so if you find you have something to add, but no one has posted since your last message, you can click the "edit" button and add on, rather than creating a new post straight away.

jordan thank you about the banner and my voted in the poll is No, of course not , always in the show i see personal live and they are humans and that they are together is´t to problem .Nick have a girlfriend, all the life cath.... warrick and him wife .why not the grissom and sara ?

Well, I'm nauseaous reading this awful news- I knew he'd be gone for a while- but not that long- CRYS :(hey ziggy could you post this over on the WP thread- they'll run amok- :eek:and who knows what the writers have in mind- their a fickle bunch :mad:I'll never watch "Grey's Anatomy" no matter what- but it'll be sad without him-- :( :(

prdaily7.jpg

Well, at least WP's absence will give TPTB a chance to feel out how well the show can do without him. That'll make a big difference to how many perks and concessions they'll give him to induce him to stay on board.

Adzix, just how many of these "Billy" avatars do you actually have?! I've got to give you credit for good taste, though... he always looks delicious in them.

Another possible topic: If CSI were to bring in a big-name actor in a recurring role for whenever WP took a break from the show, what actor would you love to see come in and what role would he/she play?

Personally, I would love to see Laurence Fishburne take a role on CSI. Maybe Ecklie has a friend whom he brings in on a big case while Grissom is absent. LF could play a gentle family man who is nevertheless physically and emotionally imposing when he wants to be. I see him as very intelligent like Grissom, but more approachable. He would get along very well with the CSI team, especially Warrick (who could use his advice on relationships and family right now) and Brass.

Happily, desert, if it hasn't been posted already :)

Fogi you made some beautiful points, and I'm gonna go and address them as soon as I've made dinner..

In the meantime, Sarah came over today and we created our very own CSI drinking game! Here's the link to it:
http://ziggystarduzt.livejournal.com/20605.html
Enjoy responsibly ;)

Hello everyone!!! I know I haven't posted in here in a while!!! Although, I have been lurking.

Ziggy and Sara,

I love the drinking game!!!! I have a few suggestions to add, though:

One drink;
Sara has to process a car or some other motor vehicle.

Two drinks;

Any time in a two case episode where both cases merge into one.

Chug the bottle if:

Ekclie is acting like a decent human being.

On a GSR note. I am still trying to figure out how everyone will find out about Griss and Sara's relationship. I like the idea, a few pages back, of Griss and Sara having a little cell phone mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back