Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I would love to see another Tea moment. :)
    Are you guys glad it's at her place or would you rather see them at his place?

I am patiently waiting for pics of both of them.
    Does Grissom still have the beard? I would love to have more pics of him with the beard and Heahter. :drool:
    Should anyone see new pics please post them. Thanks!

----------------------
    [​IMG]

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

for those still keeping spoiler free...

YES! Anyone with pictures of that scene, please feel free to post them! Gil and Heather together, espeically when Gil is feeling really vulerable. That should be capivating. I'm thinking he'll put his head in her lap as she strokes his hair. Can't you see that? How touching would that be? He saw her at her most vunerable, and now it's his turn. And who does he turn to??? Heather :D

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Wow! You're right Hh the table would be turned. I never thought about that! :eek:
    Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!! :drool: It makes me more anxious! :devil:

I bet it has something to do with why he's leaving cause he has no one to talk to about his true feelings. I would think Cat would be the one he would talk to...but I prefer the love Lady!

--------------------
    [​IMG]

4. ladyhunter

Well I would think it would be Cath as well, but he feels like he needs to go to Heather. I think Naren Shakar said that Heather was one of the only people that 'really gets' Grissom. So it stands to reason that she would be the one he would go to after Warrick dies and on his decision to leave the LV Crime Lab.

And does anyone have caps of this episode??? PM me if feel the need. :lol:

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi there, I haven't been in here before. I really like this couple together. Grissom and Lady Heather have this very electric chemistry that you can feel coming across the screen. They spark together. I'm really excited that she's coming back. I can't wait for her interact with Grissom once again.

Anyway, I just want to ask a question in reference to something I've read on Ultimate CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It says on page 122 (lower left corner) and I quote, "After their heart-to-heart, Grissom spent the night with Lady Heather. Over tea the next morning, he discovered that she used insulin to treat her diabetes..." So my question is: Did they really sleep together? Or it's still subject to interpretation and speculation?

6. ladyhunter

Welcome to the GLH thread mandy9578! :D

Well, that has been brought up many, many times in this thread and will all GLH shippers I'm sure.

According to David Rambo (who writes all of the GSR storylines :shifty: ) Gil and Lady Heather never had sex. But....

In Heather's world, intimacy, the kind that Gil and Heather shared is more important than sex. They shared a part of each other without having sex. I think that is the foundation of their relationship. And I'm sure he's been back to the dominion :devil:

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks hhunter! :hugegrin:
    Well that's just David Rambo doing the talking and he's pro-GSR, so I'll just take that with a grain of salt, thank you very much. :p What about the other writers of the show? Do they all feel the same way? I really wonder what they have to say on the GLH relationship...

Quite true, it's more than just the sex. They just have something I'm just drawn to. Like a moth attracted to a flame. I think Grissom finds it comfortable sharing with Lady Heather things he can't quite share with the other women in his life like Catherine and Sara. In my opinion, they really do have this bond and it shows.

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks! ;)

Same here. :D

That's why I don't appreciate a pairing going canon, especially on a procedural show such as CSI. It takes out the focus on the crime and puts more time, attention and emphasis on the romance. :rolleyes: As you've pointed out, I agree that it's so much better to leave it up to one's imagination. It's so much more fun speculating, giving your own theories on the potential ships on the show, like asking the question about a certain pairing, "did they or didn't they sleep together?" or "they look so good together, I wonder if they'll ever hook up?" See? Fuuuuunnn! :lol:

I couldn't agree with you more! ;) I guess it's because on every level, they've got this connection. I see Grissom coming out of his very repressed shell when he's with Lady Heather.

I wish I could oblige you but alas... :guffaw:

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Yep, when it's left up to Our own imagination it's soooo much fun!

Years ago, I was once spoiler free and that just didn't work out. So feel free to spoil me anytime. :lol:

Hey guys, once again Halloween is just around the corner.....so.....what shall Our favorite couple be this year? Let's hear your suggestions?

*Waiting patiently for Lady Heather*

--------------------
    [​IMG]

11. ladyhunter

I'm wondering if anyone has any screen caps of the upcoming episode. The one where Gil is leaving and he has to, has to say goodbye to Heather. I mean, how can he not? She means so much to him and I'd be really, really upset if Gil didn't say goodbye to her.

This episode should prove an interesting turn in their relationship. Gil has always been a strong secure man. I can't wait to see how he exposes himself and admits that's he's vulerable. And it's HEATHER he turns to, when he feels his life is 'out of control'. A good plot bunny that TPTB finally got right. That Gil needs Heather. :D.

12. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

csifanhunter, the promos are available here
    I can't wait to see the episode, just look where Lady Heather/Melinda puts her hand on this picture :drool::devil:.

13. ladyhunter

I know :D :p

Makes you wonder what is 'going to happen' or 'did happen' between them???

Yes, there is WAYYY more to their relationship than sex. They are both extremely intelligent people. She's more of a people person and he is more into his bugs.

This is what I see for their relationship...
    Grissom leaves Las Vegas. Heather can't go with him at the moment because she has Alison. Heather closes the arrangements with Alison and she and Gil live the rest of their days together in a long commited relationship. No marriage ( although I'm not against them getting married, I just don't see either one getting married.)

14. ladyhunter

I'm really excited to see this episode. Those pictures of them together are really HOT. :drool: I swear the one with her hand around his waist looks like an invitation to me. ;) :devil:
    Gil can't leave Las Vegas without saying goodbye to her. It's only fitting that she was someone that he wanted to see. She still means something to him.

15. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

i made these icons..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

can't wait to see Gil and Lady Heather episode :)