Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ch3r12y those are amazing pictures. I might have to snag the banner. ;)

And yes, Gil and Lady Heather are so tortured by each other. Even now after all these years. He can't seem to let go of her

He can't seem to let go of her. Although the news bi-line says that Grissom has unresolved love for Sara :confused: I'm thinking it's a type-o and they mean to say his unresolved love for Lady Heather. :D I mean, if you listen to the lyrics of the song, he's pretty much explaining himself to Heather.

2. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Thanks.. glad you like them :)

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

honestly i can't wait for the LH episode. anybody knows the name of it? it's the fifth one, right?

it looks like Grissom and Sara are a little less together, or maybe not at all. Sara left without a note or a word to him which is not a good sign for their relationship. the last scene we saw them together speaks for itself. i have a feeling, though, that GSR was suppossed to work out from the beginning. TPTB are just injecting some minor drama suitable for a TV show and scaring GSR fans with LH but in the end i kind of cannot see them going all the way with GLH. GSR has taken too much effort and has been a major personal storyline for 9 seasons. the probability of GLH working out in the end is, imo, slim.

and just as much as i'd like GLH to work, i'm thinking Heather might only help Grissom come to terms with quitting his job and going back to where his heart is (i.e. with Sara).

it would still be really great if she did it in a non-conventional way, like ... spending a night with him or making out with him, lol (which isn't all too impossible if Grissom and Sara are not together). i do have my doubts if Grissom would do that, since he basically admitted a few times that he loves Sara, but we also know that he has feelings for Heather. i remember an interview with Billy that came around the time TGTBATD was on, and he said Grissom has feelings for both of them and is confused by it.

so yeah, there is a chance. a slim one, but still. ;)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting all those promo pics! :D

I can't wait until the Lady Heather episode finally airs. As for the title of the fifth episode of the season, it's Leave Out All The Rest.

All that GSR drama...Man, I don't even know where to begin. :rolleyes: Haha, and now Gris may have a dilemma on his hands. If ever he chooses Sara, well, now that would be just be too predictable. I do agree that TPTB are heavily leaning towards Gris and Sara reuniting and walking off into the proverbial sunset. But then again, they might just come to surprise us with whatever unpredictable choice Grissom makes. I really want TPTB to surprise us by making Grissom choose the unconventional.

Haha, yeah I agree that there is a chance, although slim...Still a chance. :lol:

5. ladyhunter

See, that's why I think GLH will work. He needs someone who is non-conventional, someone who doesn't see things exactly the same way he does. But yet, Heather figured him out from the first time they met.
    Grissom holds all his feelings in, we know that, but he is coming to a point in his life where his job doesn't mean as much as anything to him anymore. So, someone outside the lab, who can know where he's coming from is just what he needs.
    It only makes sense that he go to her when he feels his life is coming apart. And, to me, even if Sara were still with him (in the same city) I still don't think Sara would have the same understanding of Grissom that Heather does.

As for them in a 'relationship' well, I would have liked it from the the time they introduced her. But GSR was a constant underlying plot :rolleyes:
    Heather seems to me more Grissom's intellecual and social equal. But again that's me. :D

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

Halloween is just a few days away, again I shall ask my question: What kind of costume would Heather & Gil wear this year?

I'm going with a Star Wars theme. Yes I love SW!!! :thumbsup:

Heather as Princess Leia and Grissom as Hans Solo. :lol: Can you just see that. In the past I had them as a Pair of Dice, A Phantom of the Opera couple, Morticia & Gomes Addams and I belive Batman & Catwoman. :lol:

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

awww star wars.. that's cute!

i can imagine LH wearing the catwoman suit and Gil as batman and has the voice of (bruce wayne aka Christian Bale) :D very sexy LOL.

by the way anyone here seen the S9E05 promo yet??

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

That's for the promos ch3r12y :thumbsup:

I just stop by to wish LHG fans a very "Happy Halloween!" [​IMG]

Yes WP has a very sexy voice...yummy!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I'm ready to record. :)

-------------------
    [​IMG]

9. ladyhunter

Thanks so much ch3r12y
    This episode I've been looking forward too all season. Actually I have to say this season hasn't been that bad so far...

What I don't to see though is for Heather to throw herself on him. He came to her but I don't want her to come across as desperate or decieving when they are together. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have Heather come across as domineering and taking advantage of Grissom. That would put one more feather in the GSR cap if you know what I mean. Grissom does have feelings for her. He can't deny it. He is going to her with the idea that she knows him. Knows him better than he knows himself sometimes. He's leaving his life in Vegas and hopefully she will have good memories of him. That's hopefully the intention of the episode. Instead of making Heather come on desperate and clingy.

10. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

The very good retrospective "When Grissom met Lady Heather" from cbs.com is also available here for everyone to see.

LH: Grissom
    G: I should have called I'm sorry
    LH: What do you want ?
    G: You <- Ok this one is from me :p

It's me or Grissom got himself a lesson of domination ? :devil:

11. ladyhunter

Thanks for posting that Frenchy

I love how after all Gil is going through, loosing Warrick, Sara up and leaving, his job, his lack of enthusism for his job. The one person he turns to is Heather. He's seeking some answers, or possibly forgiveness ?? :confused: Because if he didn't give a shit about her, he wouldn't bother to see her. Based on the song lyrics Leave out all the rest he wants her to remember him in a good way. Not the person who loved her and left...

12. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

awesome! thanks Frenchy.
    i can't wait to see the episode.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have to agree with you, Heather. :) somehow, GSR doesn't feel as *right* as it used to feel, to me at least. but knowing that ...
    ... Sara's coming back one more time ...
    and Heather is only for one episode, i have a hard time believing GLH would work at the end no matter how right it would seem. on the other hand GLH seems absolutely not forced, like GSR sometimes does, and i'm thinking that maybe TPTB decides to satisfy that 50% of people who are not so fond of GSR by pairing him up with somebody else in the end.

it's just ... remember end of season 7 when TPTB were trying to fool us and suggest that Sara is actually going to die? i kind of have a feeling they are trying to make us believe GLH is going to work instead of GSR only to make us watch it, while they know that it's Sara who he's going to end up with anyway.

idk, i'm a pessimist. i believed that they will kill Sara off in Dead Doll so maybe that's why i'm so cautious now. the advantage that LH has is that she and Grissom also have history together. she is a recurring guest star since season 2. their relationship has more fire in it, more emotion. to me, it's more interesting to watch. both Heather and Sara are very strong women, but Heather has more finesse. she could keep him interested and they would never be in stasis.

last week's episode and Grissom's remark that he has no idea where Sara is convinces me that they are not together anymore. a great thing to hear for a GLH fan just before Heather returns.

the last thing that worries me is that Grissom is eventually going to leave Vegas. LH has her established business here so i don't think she would go anywhere. but again, you never know. maybe she is tired of her present life too and decides to move closer to Allison and bring Grissom with her? i wouldn't be surprised if TPTB shot an extra scene with LH while making Leave Out All the Rest so that she appeares in one last scene of Grissom's final ep. it's just
    ... what is Sara gonna be doing there? maybe she'll visit Greg, lol.

14. ladyhunter

There are lots of articles and videos about tonight's episode and their relationship.

I think it's because tonight is the last time we'll see Grissom and Lady Heather. At least for a while. According to a recent article Melinda said that Lady Heather isn't going anywhere but, she can't see Lady Heather having much of a storyline without Grissom. Melinda was also asked about the Gil/LH relationship. She said "why not"
    (I do belive that is from Entertainment Weekly ;) )
    So, there is LOTS and LOTS of speculation as to what will happen between them. From what I have seen of the recent promo Sara is on a video talking to Grissom BEFORE he sees Heather... HMMM. :D
    As much as I would LOVE to have Grissom's future include Heather as more than friends, I don't see it. At least not now. He needs to get his proverbial SHIT together before he can commit to Heather. She would demand nothing less.

I am looking forward to this episode. I usually love everything with LH and Grissom. :D

15. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

The episode lastnight was great. it was interesting how the murder case wasn't solved and so Grissom/Lady Heather (now has master's degree in psychology and licensed therapist).

caps from last night episode
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25
    26 27

The last scene with Heather concernedly looking to Grissom on the bed.. she turns to leave.. then "Heather" Gil says "would you stay?" she steps in and closes the door..

last scene1
    last scene2
    last scene3
    last scene4
    last scene5
    last scene6