banana.gif

Here's a toast to #6!!!!
cheers2.gif

And now . . . we gotta have pics!!!

Hugtime.jpg
:p

Twosome.jpg
:p

Congrats on the new thread everyone!! Let the Kessom Love live 4 eva! *throws jelly beads*

WHHOOO HOOOO
I'm back IHNC Good job :D
thanks for the jelly beans Adzix
and I love the scruff!!!!!
and I'm Heather does that count? he he he
I hope so but she fell for him without :eek:

*Whispers - are jelly beads some kind of Polish thing?*
oh, shut up. you're a Canadian and you speak southern drawl. lol
Do you think Heather would approve of the scruff?
tough question. she didn't look like she minded the beard ya know. who knows? well, she probably wouldn't mind scruff either, but it would give her a whole bunch of beard-burn ;)

Hey! Don't be talking about Southerns or I'm gonna have to whack you...

Well, Heather here doesn't mind, so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind either. ;)

Great job on the pics, WP, & finding the other threads.

Tnx Heather :p

Hey! Don't be talking about Southerns or I'm gonna have to whack you...
oh, i LOVE southeners. i seriously do. i even have a little, tiny drawl myself sometimes, you know.
Well, Heather here doesn't mind, so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind either.
agreed. he's cute no matter what :p

Long live T-4-2 may it go on forever.

Here's what a friend posted from part of the commentary.
For us Heather fans, this is what was included in the extras section and it is very interesting considering the lies THEM all started to tell on Black Friday back in May. It does look like many of the interviews were done during the actual filming of `Pirates' if you go
by their cloths.

Richard Lewis – we keep Grissom so muted, like he lives a very mastic (?) life, just the ideas of him having any thing like a romantic relationship is kind of titillating on some
level.

Danny Cannon – we always had so much discussion about if Grissom was to date, or if Grissom was to get out there and have a relationship with somebody, what kind of woman
would it be. And I think it was said as a joke originally, there were several types of women it could've been, but a dominatrix was the one that peak every bodies interest.

Marg H – the whole fetish club (laugh) ahh dominatrix was a fascinating world.

Danny – a dominatrix is a very specific thing because people go to those people very venerable and very needing something deep within themselves. A dominatrix may pull that out or smack it into submission.

Billy P – she is the quintessential anthropological study for Grissom, you know she is fascinating to him because she is so out there.

Gary D- we never see that side of his character so I'm hoping they have that grow a little bit, I'd like to see Billy getting spanked that would be fantastic.

Paul G – it turns out that perhaps Lady Heather is someone, you know, in a leather correstt that does it for him.

Melinda C – in the original script I think they had the two characters actually kissing, but of course we never did that, we cut out of it (to commercial).

Marg H – the scene ended with Grissom holding her face, in his hands looking, them both looking at each other adoringly. Cut to the next scene they are having tea.

Melinda C – the very, very astute and aware audience member would notice that the next day when they are having tea, that Lady Heather has changed her cloths, Grissom has not.

Marg H - (laughing) so I guess that is Grissom's version of post-coital cigarette.

Carol M – we love Lady Heather, Grissom probably loves Lady Heather too. It is like a gift to us when she comes back, we called Jerry Stall who has written a number of our episodes
and said we are bringing Lady Heather back, we'd love for you to write the episode. Jerry came in and he always has these way out there ideas and he said I'd like to write about Nazis and Doctor Mengela and identical twins, and I said great.

Melinda C – I was curious to know what this episode was going to be, and it's certainly darker than even many episodes I have seen.

Carol M – we bring Lady Heather and Grissom back together again all be it in a very strange fashion.

Nanen S – they're not shopping for an apartment or you know matching china and silverware sets quite yet, this is Lady Heather and its Grissom and there is going to be bodies involved.

Melinda C – you don't wrong her.
So dose make ya wonder as Tazzer said
are they just pulling a fast one over on everyone and we will see Heather once again as her and Gil pick out their china once and for all.

OMGOSH That's great!
they better not let us down with the Lady Heather returning part!
and they will fall in love over dead bodies
this is CSI we are talking about :D

oh, i LOVE southeners. i seriously do. i even have a little, tiny drawl myself sometimes, you know.

That and the fact you're afraid, I'll whack you?

agreed. he's cute no matter what

I'll take your word on that.

I think their talking about PoTTR in that one, but who knows they have to bring her back eventually to settle some scores, especially if Griss is leaving.

Kira thank you so much!
clapsmiley.gif

Very interesting :D

Billy P – she is the quintessential anthropological study for Grissom, you know she is fascinating to him because she is so out there.

Gary D- we never see that side of his character so I'm hoping they have that grow a little bit, I'd like to see Billy getting spanked that would be fantastic.

Melinda C – in the original script I think they had the two characters actually kissing, but of course we never did that, we cut out of it (to commercial).

Melinda C – the very, very astute and aware audience member would notice that the next day when they are having tea, that Lady Heather has changed her cloths, Grissom has not.

Again thanks so much Kira

I shall wait patiently for her return once again, even if it's just for a few seconds alone or with DaMan and hopefully with DaBeard.
Believe me I think Lady H would love the new scruff.

Billy getting spanked would definitely be fantastic!!! :lol: :devil:

How rude, they cut "The Kiss" :mad: :mad:
Oh well, we know in OUR hearts they kissed.
kissingsmiley.gif

Infact, if you watch LHB very closely, you can see Billy lips move slightly. Like he was about to kiss. :D

-----------------
TheBedroom_LHG.jpg

I have to say
first the beard and now the POSSIBLE return of Lady Heather
now I'm really gonna SQUEEEEE!
this totally makes my week!

I love the article KiraGrissom great news for us GLH fans

Bastards always cut out kisses.... {past issues}

haha, Billy getting spanked, lmao! that would be funny, really.

Thanks for the article, Kira

This is going to be fun if she returns :p

so obviously we know what Grissom and Lady Heather were doing in the dominion
:devil: :eek:
and you know he probably did get spanked so this whole article totaly denounces the TV GUIDE article when he talks about his relationship with Lady Heather saying she was 'more of a spanking partner than a soul mate'

Back