Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey Hh & LadySaraButterfly! :)

Totally agree with you LadySara, I'm forever an LHG fan!!!:drool:
    Hmmm....I was satisfied with TGTBaTD ending. If Lady H never returned, to me, that would have been a sweet ending. But.....TPTB brought her back yet again.

The fact that she moved on and change her lifestyle was very satisfying. Her personal relationship with Grissom....honestly I don't know? Why did he really go to her? Sure he had a case with him.
    Grissom points out to her that she's "Not his secret" it makes me wonder if he secretly loves Heather but is so afraid of letting her really know his true deep feelings. So he denies it. Right?
    On the other hand, if we are meant to think there is really no relationship at all, what was the real purpose in bringing Lady Heather back? Don't get me wrong, she is my All-time favorite character ever on CSI. That includes the regular cast members! Seriously!! :drool:
    Was bringing Lady H back a way to show the fans that Heather had moved on and is doing well?
    That She & Grissom are still friends?
    Or is it because Grissom was leaving Vegas and TPTB had to bring LH back one last time?
    The ending in "Leave Out All The Rest" just makes you question TPTB's storyline.
    Hell, if I had to put an end to LHG it would be with both very happy & smiling together while having Tea. Like when they had Tea in "Slaves of Las Vegas" & "Lady Heather's Box".
    Instead, TPTB closes the door on what could have been an fun storyline between Heather & Gil.

Yep LadySara, there's just so many ways you could go with the ending....and we get shut out! That's cold!!! :(

Even though they may be no chance of bringing Lady H back, I would love seeing her again without Grissom. I know most people can't imagine Heather without Gil but... it could happen, right? If so, would you want to see Ms. Kessler without Grissom? I'm just curious.

----------------------
    [​IMG]

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i think Grissom was in a very dark place during Leave Out All The Rest. Sara had just broken up with him and he didn't know what to do, where to go, or who to talk to. the purpose of bringing LH back was, imo, to help Grissom and the audience understand him better. we know he and Heather have always shared a special bond and a friendship outside of work which was something unique for Grissom. as a special friend he thought that maybe a semi-professional visit will help him both with the case and with his own head. and i think it worked.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Adzix is correct, and just to set the record straight, and no offense to anyone here, Lady Heather was brought back to comfort Grissom, who was a broken-hearted, sad, confused man at this time in his life. Lady Heather was there to listen to him as he listened to her in the past, and no one got left out in the cold, they're both where they want to be... I wrote to David Rambo, about why CSI was bringing her back and he replied that "I'd have to wait and see, & would be pleasantly surprised, but that Grissom and LH NEVER loved each other, they were just friends" and by her own account in the Dec. TV Guide, Melinda Clarke was courteous about them, even though it was about her show getting cancelled. She said in this article [I posted this at the time] that "There's a true deep passion between Sara and Gil, and I think that's what's ultimately motivating him" how cool of her, to realize this, was intelligent enough and had a deep insight to this. And when he was so exhausted and lay down in her bedroom and he asked her to stay, she set him on the right path, and he knew what he had to do, and he left to join his true love Sara. So I've got a new profound respect for this character, that I didn't have in the past. So one good favor deserves another, he did one for her and now she returned the favor.. as far as her returning, I think she's done with this show, she's not sitting around waiting for CSI to call her back, what would be the point? and I wish her the best on her future career plans. :bolian:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

First of all this isn't the debate thread or the GSR thread. This thread is for discussion Grissom and Lady Heather and their relationship.

Yes, there can be speculation as to why she came back and to what purpose but ...the rest of the discussion needs to be about Grissom and Lady Heather and nothing else.

^^^
    Stuff like this okay but any further discussion of why she was brought back and Sara and Grissom really needs to be in the debate thread not in this thread.

^^ Comments like this belong in the debate thread. This was mentioned by the actress Melinda Clarke not her character, Lady Heather so that belongs in the Melinda Clarke thread. And just to point this out again...This thread is for Grissom and Lady Heather. Not about whether they loved each other or not because, even though another ship went cannon, there are still people who ship Grissom and Lady Heather. Offical Warnings will be given out for comments that are considered trolling continue to show up on this thread.

So, let's turn this around an continue the discussion of Grissom and Lady Heather. ;) Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  5. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I can't believe I never posted in here before! :confused:

I loved the end of PoTTR, loved the end of TGTB&TD and loved the end of LOATR because we were left to our imagination and that kept the mystery about Lady Heather.

Actually with Leave Out All The Rest, I was expecting some closure for the character of Lady Heather and for her relationship with Grissom since this episode was/is supposed to be her last.
    But I'm disappointed that TPTB made it end like that if they always knew that Grissom will go after an other woman, Sara for instance, but it could have been Catherine or someone else.

Anyway, I too think it makes no sense and that is not very nice for the fans (especially GSR and GLH shippers).
    Because I think (I'm certainly a pervert, and I'm a girl) that if a man (handsome) and a woman (gorgeous, hot, sexy ... :D) are together in a bedroom with closed doors it's not for reading books or making scrabble! :devil: :drool:

With that said I will watch "Leave Out All The Rest" :)

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I agree they have done each other a big favor.

I just feel that closing the "Door" in LOATR seemed odd. What does the "door" symbolize? Was it positive? Was it negative? Was it referring to a "relationship" that can to an end? Lady Heather's final appearance? What does the "door" mean to you?

From my point of view, LOATR ending wasn't happy at all. :( I would have stuck with TGTBATD that was a very satisfying ending. You see, that was closure for me. :) A very sweet closure! :thumbsup: Grissom's smile says it all.

--------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

I watched Leave out all the Rest last night again as well.

I'm not sure I agree with it being a closure, but he did go there to see her. In one of the last scenes they had together Heather told him every thing she said to him about the case he could have read in a book. He went to Heather to see Heather.

All the stuff about Sara too. His indecision was his decision. He NEEDED to hear it from Heather. My thought is that he still has feelings for Heather and she was right, he went to her because Heather was 'safe' for him and it didn't remind him of Sara or work. But ... he could have gone to any other place...a bar (not likely but you never know;) ) or a book store or even for a drive. But no, Grissom CHOSE to go to Heather. Even after he told her she wasn't his therapist, he still stayed with her. He even asked her to lay with him on the bed.

I say, he still has deep feelings and wanted to see her. He knew he wanted to leave Vegas and that was his way of saying Goodbye to her.

8. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Would have been a wonderful and very realistic ship....I am almost sad, that the scriptwriters did not play it. Lady H. and Grissom are more realistic then Grissom and Sarah. And there was such a beautiful chemistry between two very complicate people in the show:)

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello LHG fans! [​IMG]

My gosh, it's been such a long time since I last post in this thread? :eek:

With my favorite holiday Halloween coming up I always think of how our favorite couple would be for Halloween. In the past I've had them as a Pair of dice, Christine and Grissom as the Phantom, The Addams family and so on....:lol:

This year I'm thinking

[​IMG] A Classic Couple! :)

[​IMG]

Anyone else? :)

10. ladyhunter

Yea! I'm glad some bumped up this thread. :thumbsup:

I see the classics with Gil and Lady Heather for Halloween as well. I think because her character is a little dark, Halloween is a good holiday for her to get out of her 'darkness' if you know what I mean.

I said on the Melinda thread that I would like to see her as a queen, something a little lighter than her dark, goth, character.

Grissom would be good as a King or even her servant (if you know what I mean ;) ) Because although she seems to be the dominate one, I'm sure Grissom would be able to take charge if he needed. :evil:

PS- Glad to see you WPRMW :hugegrin:

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

What can I say candyhunter? It's Halloween! :devil:
    I couldn't resist posting in my favorite couple's thread. :drool:

Heehee...Grissom as the servant I'm sure he wouldn't mind one bit! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

ch3r12y I just love that vid!!! [​IMG]

By all means please make more! :)
    Sad but true, I just don't have the talent to make such sweet vids of my favorite couple.

Isn't that sad? :(

Guys if there are more LHG new vids out there please let us know.

Thanks!

BTW "Happy New Year LHG Fans! [​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

wow, great vid ch3r12y. too bad GLH storyline is probably finished. i wish they would bring her and Grissom back for a finale.

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Sadly I have to agree with Adzix I do believe the LHG storyline has ended. I think the closing of the Door in their final appearance together was TPTB's way of saying "Good bye to the Lady."
    Personally, I didn't mind how it ended.
    I mean she's alive! They could have killed her character off, right? Luckily they didn't! :)

I wouldn't mind seeing Lady Heather back! Just the thought of seeing her without Grissom would be interesting don't cha think? :)

----------------------
    [​IMG]