Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys it's been awhile hasn't it? :)

ITA ch3r12y I loved the ep. And she looked as lovely as ever!
    Thanks so much for sharing the caps! [​IMG] Thank you! [​IMG]

So guys we should start thinking of Titles for our New thread....we have a little over 100 posts to go. :)
    Honestly, I don't remember the names of the other Title threads, does someone know by chance? Please?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Let me do some digging. I'm not sure the other threads came over during the switch to vBulliten.
    Also, per Shipper Central rules, all discussion of new threads need to take place after 900 or so posts. So we have some time to think of something that will capture Gil and Lady Heather's relationship.

I watched Pirates of the Third Reich yesterday. I end really gets to me. Heather was SOOOOOO furious with Dr. Sneller that she was ready to kill him. And it was Gil and only Gil that stopped her. Had it been anyone else, I don't think she would have stopped whipping him. What do you guys think?

ETA: I found only one previous GLH thread: Grissom/Lady Heather #5- Soul Mates
    Everything else was left during the switch. So when it comes time to think of a new title for the thread... THE SKY'S THE LIMIT :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  3. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

yes, Heather was very furious and intense on that episode and only Gil had the power to stopped her for not killing the suspect.

anyways here's melinda clarke - screen caps on eli stone...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :D

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  4. ladyhunter

I love how you said POWER because that's what Heather stresses in her life, Power. And she felt sort of violated after LHB. She felt she gave her power to him and she felt he didn't return it. And that's one of the things I love about this ship, the tension and the hidden feelings they have for each other.

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Why not "Pure love" as new thread title ?

The most beautiful thing I read about Grissom and Lady Heather was written by Adzix

A lot of people would like to make their potential love "dirty" and are making salacious joke about them whereas Grissom and Heather could live a true and deep love story.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. ladyhunter

I totally agree with you. A lot of people want to make Heather out to be 'the bad girl' or the dirty temptation of Grissom. We all know she didn't sell herself, she never participated in any of the 'sessions' even when she did she was just the facilitator, nothing sexual ever when on between Heather and any of her clients. That's just a fact.

And Adizix's summary was beautiful as well. Heather longed for human contact as much as Grissom did. Her cold icy exterior was just that, an exterior. Same with Grissom, he pushed all his feelings down to do his job until Heather came along....

He was obviously intrigued from the beginning by her. He never thought anything dirty or crude about her, he saw Her, Heather and that's what kept bringing him back to her.

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It's nice to see this ship is still around.
    I liked the last episode with Lady H in it the way Grissom asked her to stay.

8. ladyhunter

Welcome back KiraGrissom

I liked Heather too, much more in LOATR than in the previous two episodes she was in. She was strong again. Not to say that she's not human and doesn't have a vulerable side, but I think it was too much of a dramatic storyline for her in TGTBatD.

I liked how Grissom asked if she would stay too. We know they didn't do much more than hold each other. That's what Grissom needed, to be held and Heather was there for him that way.

9. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

GLH fans wake up! lol.. ok, i just came here to say Hi! :D and did anyone watch Grissom last episode lastnight?? i thought it was a great show though i was disappointed at the end.. when grissom walking through the jungle i thought he found his new purpose and peace since leaving CSI.. and i would have liked Lady Heather to have been the other person in the jungle :)

10. ladyhunter

Me too :D

But somehow I can't really picture LH being in the jungle. I think she would have waited for him somewhere else.

I do agree on what you said about him leaving CSI and finding his purpose. Grissom has seen A LOT over the past (what at least 15 years in Vegas according to Catherine ;) ) and leaving is what he NEEDED to do. To bad TPTB didn't have Lady Heather be the person he left with. We all know they were and probably still are soul mates. :adore:

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Jeez, this is what happens when you fall in a black hole and stop watching CSI. I should be so ashamed that I missed such a phenomenal episode with Gil and Lady Heather.

I just watched the Episode number 5 from season 9 "Leave Out All The Rest". I had no idea that Lady Heather was making an appearance this year. Matter of fact I missed the 8th season almost entirely and all of this season until I got on CBS.com and looked up episodes and saw Lady Heather. Has anything happened past this episode before Grissom exited or was this episode it?:eek:

12. ladyhunter

Welcome back LadySaraButterfly

It's nice to know there are still people that are fans of this ship even though Grissom is now gone. :)

As for Heather, I don't think she'll be back. (You never know, but I'm not counting on it).
    But we all know that Grissom can't let go of her. I'm thinking when he got back from the Rainforest he went to see her. ;)

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys!
    Dang, it's been awhile since I've last post on our favorite couple.
    ITA with Hh I'm not counting on her to come back. I know I hate saying that....:(
    True, Grissom and Heather will always be a part of each others lives.

But are we satisfied with how it ended with Heather and Gil?

I loved how it ended in TGTBATD! That was great!! :drool:

-----------------
    [​IMG]

14. ladyhunter

To me, no, I'm not satisfied. And this is why.
    We saw her twice after Lady Heather's Box. Yes she was upset with Gil for calling in her supplies. Yes he tried to make ammends by saying he was sorry. And then what, we were supposed to forget about her? Gil was supposed to forget about her? (Although I don't he did because let's face it, Lady Heather is pretty unforgettable)

Then they bring her back all broken and depressed. Which to me was sort of a blow to her character. Yes, it was her vulnerable side(that we all have) but I don't think it was done very well. The end was great, I think that was Gil's way of making amends to her. But there was never any closure. Nothing! No words, NOTHING!

Once more she is brought in as Grissom is getting ready to leave Las Vegas. I did agree that he couldn't leave without seeing her. But it was different, between them. The chemistry and spark that was once there was gone. Now, don't tell me just because he was with Sara that he still couldn't have the same feelings for Heather.

As I said earlier, he went out of his way to find Alison for her. Why would he do that if she didn't mean something to him. Then at the end of Leave Out all the Rest we are supposed to believe that they shared another moment??? They probably did, but not in the same way they once did. And once more, no words between them, nothing!!! :shifty:

So NO! :scream: :mad: I'm not satisifed with how it ended with Gil and Heather.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey, WP_Rocks_MY_World, hhunter, I will always be around as Heather/Gil fan.

I agree with hhunter, I was not satisfied with the ending either. Of course, like others will say we are left with many options as to what "may" have happened but the circumstances are always grim it seems when they bring these two together.

There is no doubt that Gil goes to Heather because she is a "safe" place, escape, but let's hope he does take her feelings into consideration. Which I do think they have this "I will do anything for you relationship".

At the end of "Leave Out All The Rest" I agree with hhunter that we are lead to believe they shared one last moment. I could not help but get the feeling from Heather, after Gil stated, "she was not his secret" I am not sure that was how it was put, but it shut some of the feelings she had for him down. When she was looking in on him and he asked her to stay, I felt like there was disappoint in her actions, she kinda sighed or paused before shutting the door and joining him.

I hate to say it, but maybe she felt used a bit by Gil this time around. I mean she had done so much to better herself because she had a grandchild in her life now, but also maybe some to impress him by showing him she was about more than giving people pleasure for money.

Ugh, there are just so many ways you could go with this ending.....:rolleyes: